ego [Theme] Page 3

Date, for their many years of time I am not convinced that there is no overwhelming defeat by Cupid's arrow, sudden and sharp. There is a choice to love. For example, another person. Not for something, but because he is kin to you.
I have had many things that I called love. Often it was the passion and antics of the ego - the more anxious to be heard than to hear the most. Rumi has a wonderful words: "don't look at the world with eyes of lust; as a snake's back decorated with patterns, but its poison is deadly."
№ 358916   Added MegaMozg 28-01-2019 / 01:42
Dr. McAndrew was wrong about one thing. If a man imagines himself a God, that doesn't mean he's got a sore ego. Sometimes he so badly wants something that just does not think about the consequences.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 356351   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2019 / 15:04
How difficult to show their best side, if you have all of side one better than the other.
№ 355825   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2019 / 19:03
It is clear that, declaring himself "psycho", I was somewhat exaggerated. This is a simple but surprisingly effective diplomatic reception, I usually with great success used when you want to retain the privilege to behave as they wish, my left heel, not too worried about the comfort of others.
№ 350455   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2018 / 02:07
Donald trump's very big ego. When he bangs a supermodel, he closes his eyes and imagines that fingering.
№ 342275   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2018 / 19:19
My ego is based on life achievements.
Do not involve me with his ego. Mine is based on a lifetime of achievement.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 336530   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 22:06
Ego controlled desire your body to the comfort requirements of your mind and flashes of your emotions.
№ 330380   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2018 / 02:08
Heroes are those great things is pushing his own ego.
25 Series
№ 328877   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2018 / 15:06
How your ego fits in the armor?
№ 325108   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2018 / 00:02
- Ahriman big?
- Compared to him, your ego is just a grain of sand.
Yeah, I wouldn't want to meet him.
№ 317246   Added MegaMozg 16-02-2018 / 13:13
Everyone wants to be different, to stand out in the crowd, in the achievements, at least in fantasy. Every man secretly wants to open in a little more than it really is. It is easy for anyone to embellish your life and find excuses for everything their business. The realities of life, in which only a small part - actions, and everything else is demagoguery, beautiful tales of spiritual poverty, stolen pictures, which failure voids. We all know how to be real heroes in words, while remaining in life, just people. And sometimes it seems that to be different, to be exceptional to be chosen is happiness. But only the man who had the strange fancy destiny is to be born sighted and in a world of the blind - smashed all the mirrors, took a shard, and he cut out my eyes. To become like everyone else.
№ 304900   Added MegaMozg 18-10-2017 / 20:18
Signs of a true father was before you. Before all of us. And you, vain, naive, too глупыᴇ for breath, you think that the vision sent to you in the punishment of the evil and terrible God.
Your God is scared because he is not so good. Your God is your own ego, уязвимоᴇ and ложноᴇ. Confusion.
№ 289792   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2017 / 13:00
- One side of what?
- Your ego. I think the male ego does not like women. Well, anyway, Mavis says that it is connected with a member, and she in such matters knows what's what.
- I'm not happy with what you are discussing my dick with Mavis, ' said Roark.
- I always say that you are a bull and can fuck all night without a break.
- Well, then forgive. - But since the subject was forced Roark to feel his nakedness, he reached for his pants. - Not only can you compliment without touching my genitals? And then I start to get nervous.
№ 278553   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 15:59
... the life of modern man, as fallen, is not starting from absolute zero, and the potential (debt) that we already have his parents and that the man himself has to the Creator.
Quote Explanation: That is why we enter the world already having "credit" balance and the basic installation of the ego, which we discussed in relation to children's age, preserving all the charm of the primordial (sacrificial) consciousness, which disappears with the growth of "I" (ego), which in the end possesses the cognitive sphere.
№ 257135   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:24
Life cannot be against you because you are life itself. If life goes against your ego-concepts, it is only because they are rarely true.
№ 253854   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:39