egocentrism [Theme]

True self-centeredness is when you don't care what anyone thinks of you.
№ 443502   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2022 / 13:36
When a person has nothing to tell about himself, he says that he is what he is.
№ 427506   Added Viker 14-09-2021 / 11:23
Young men, whose shroud became morocco.
№ 407784   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 01:06
The lie is the favorite game of the ego in an attempt to create its own identity and reality is an imitation of an already existing image, which is acceptable relevant to human society. The lie is the nature of reality of man, immersed in ego-selfishness or self-centeredness.
People living a lie will never become a Master in any of their areas of their lives. will never become the Master of their happy reality. He is doomed to be a hostage of lies.
Quote Explanation: Taken from the article "the Lie deprives you of the opportunity to live"
№ 401836   Added MegaMozg 01-08-2020 / 16:27
Someone else's life can not live, can only live mine. And remember: no rewards are there. Everything you said about the good of selflessness and evil is selfishness, completely wrong. It is a commandment for the slaves, it leads to humility.
№ 401091   Added MegaMozg 22-07-2020 / 17:27
It is clear that, declaring himself "psycho", I was somewhat exaggerated. This is a simple but surprisingly effective diplomatic reception, I usually with great success used when you want to retain the privilege to behave as they wish, my left heel, not too worried about the comfort of others.
№ 350455   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2018 / 02:07
Egomaniac looking for friends and thinks:
"That's how I'd look if I were Dr. B., so if an engineer C. -
if the dog of a major, Etc, so if the Canary Mrs. O.".
And then looking in the mirror: "But so - if it was a mirror surface".
№ 342372   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2018 / 15:14
Offended by the silly egomaniac. It's the inability to put yourself in the other person. Egomaniac and selfish is not the same thing. An egotist doesn't understand that the other person gets hurt. Selfish understand - and his drum.
№ 329437   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2018 / 22:08
I'm buried up to neck in contradictionary lies.
I take a pride, as the kind of illiterature.
I'm very ape. I'm very nice.
If you ever need anything please
Don't hesitate to ask someone else first.
I'm too busy acting like I'm not native.
I've seen it all. I was the first.
I was stuck up to his neck in contradictory lies.
I pride myself as a Paragon of illiteracy.
I'm a real monkey. So cool.
If you need something,
It is not necessary to oscillate, it is better to ask someone else.
I'm very busy pretending that I'm not a local,
I've seen it all. I was here first.
№ 316653   Added MegaMozg 10-02-2018 / 17:06
- In addition, each person is most interested in myself. They are all individualists, although I sincerely believe the opposite. Give him a choice - to make happy a thousand people, or yourself, and I know in advance what he will choose. But, of course, assuming that nobody will ever know. And these are not empty words - I conducted such experiments. They are all individualists, and even more than I do.
Even acts of kindness and caring, they are often selfish. They do good, and because subconsciously thus convince themselves that they are good. They are afraid of death, but only because it will cause in them negative experiences. They are even in such a situation, to not be afraid that will lose a loved one, they are afraid of negative emotions that this event will cause in themselves. True...
The guy, like, for a moment hesitated.
- You know, my brother has totally different thoughts about it.
№ 314728   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2018 / 12:05
You need to concentrate more on themselves and less on the environment... Here's a task. Every morning you have three minutes to give the choice of linen. A few days increase the time to five minutes. Try on, take off, look at yourself in the mirror, do what you want, but five minutes choose your underwear... When you learn to spend on lingerie ten minutes, all the other problems will seem insignificant.
№ 287850   Added MegaMozg 24-05-2017 / 08:41
Encapsulated souls. Of the tumor. Hiding in the bone cavities, fixated on yourself.
Quote Explanation: "Nothingness / The Things" story The representation of alien beings about people.
№ 247755   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:06
Have you seen those God-to whom is their own Self (emotions, desires, moods, their significance, uniqueness and irreplaceability; the vagaries and volatility of consciousness)? [Amazing, isn't it.] You will help them? [Will save, if will remain, not wanting to change anything?! No one to help them].
Quote Explanation: Sura 25 (Distinction), verse 43. Semantic translation S. Alyautdinov's.
№ 227607   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 15:55
Born egocentric. Even the gallows itself required special construction.
№ 225743   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:59
It is amazing what any person, even imaginary, characterized by self-centeredness.
№ 151244   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 10:11