authorship [Theme] Page 1

Even if you're a great author, part of written you will definitely be complete garbage. Beside me in the Studio always hanging out with friends who can tell me: "Man, this is bullshit". Sorry, not all rappers are close to such people.
№ 319808   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2018 / 12:06
If I were to make a film about the life of a fish, he will still be autobiographical.
№ 315664   Added MegaMozg 30-01-2018 / 22:08
Hello! Yes, I was the narrator, who is in all the movies, programs, commercials, and even mobile apps. And today I want to invite you to a special place in the Skylands.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 304319   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2017 / 19:54
Oh, Hey! Sorry. I've been writing crazy lyrics, didn't see you. But, once you've interrupted the flow of thoughts, will tell you about my new "LEGO Movie: Batman". The script rezhisura, music, choreography and precise beat-Boxing - all mine. Because I'm Batman!
While there was a time I even put together a video of some, but not all of my exploits and jokes. You will like it!
№ 302055   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2017 / 00:12
- Daniel chard believes that the manuscript could be more than one author.
Is a really interesting guess. Well, something like that. Largely see the classical Quine, this whole shock and horror, but in other moments... Well, I edited his works for more than twenty years, but have never seen a semicolon. And in this manuscript there are several. This is not what suddenly learn in the last years of his career.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 301408   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2017 / 00:54
- How is the line? What becomes a classic and what is not? <...>
- Puppeteer wrote: "While living Puppeteer poetry, poetry will not die." Where Is The Puppeteer? No. If you can see the first three lines that it's Pushkin and FET, and this is you... It's Bach, and it's Prokofiev.
- And this is Tariverdiev...
- Tariverdiev leave alone. Until he died, let alone... If you can read, it is also included. You have to learn music. Then is the composer, because otherwise the author. One of the many.
Release Date: 02.02.1995
№ 282328   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 09:19
Any story is fiction, subject to the whims of the author. For the reader, staying on the other side of the page, the words follow one another with a certain inevitability, as if the story can exist only in one form, that in which it is written. But any story you can pass today so, tomorrow otherwise. One of the narrator important beginning and ending. For another - the hero, the heroine, the villain. The options are endless you want. And who will determine which version is true?
№ 277943   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2017 / 20:51
If all newly emerging information will be paid (as do the advocates of the current law on the right of copy), the development of mankind if you don't stop at all, at least many times will slow down. That will hit all types of art, including covered legislative "protection".
№ 277364   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 18:33
Why people do not indicate the authors of the texts/poems?
Does this work for less than processing and mixing music? Than drawing pictures? In fact the authors also did not sleep all night, writing and editing, and it's not less work, who is familiar with that, I understand. Often sacrifice sleep, and sometimes life. It turns out the execution is the tip of the iceberg, but the origin starts from the bottom, from the sleepless nights, but nobody could see them, but they are worthy of respect. After all, putting the author everywhere: in poems, songs, aphorisms, prose, no matter the reader will be able without difficulty to find it, and read other works that maybe something will help, will help to learn more, to change, to become better. And there is a change in the world, "For in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God", then these creations come from God himself, and if you hide the name of the author, then you don't respect or acknowledge God, and only show what you type agrees with the author, but there are those who does assign the poems themselves. The musician/poet is a messenger from God. Copyright theft is a violation of the Law, you must be prepared for the fact that the author may at any time demand you remove the content, and in the case of non-fulfillment of requirements of the owner, he has the right to appeal to the authorities to address such situations. But all this law set aside because there is a question about something else, about respect. Let's appreciate and respect each other, everyone in this world brings something of their own, and that his is the place to be.
№ 276333   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 14:20
The song is produced in domestic mines
Diving head first, steel rods cutting,
Will return with the production of a jaded author.
№ 263467   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 09:33
...And the song of Roland was composed by someone unknown, and that's probably not it.
Quote Explanation: I. Okazov in conversation.
№ 255794   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 13:41
There was an interesting case. To the tent of one dealer suited lady, long look of the picture and stops at one that says: "Repin" and a label: ten rubles.
- Here's ten roubles. I'm taking the picture. But if it's not real, bring it back. I have friends, where today Repin dinner, and show him.
Brings a lady to a friend the picture shows her I. E. Repin. He laughs. Asks for pen and ink and signed below the picture: "This is not Repin. I. Repin".
This picture came back on the Sukharevka and was sold through repinskoye the autograph for a hundred rubles.
№ 250825   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:00
A man can write one book that can be great, but this doesn't make him a great writer-just the writer of a great book. . . I think a writer has to extend very widely, as well as plunge very deep, to be a great novelist.
You can write a great book, but it will not mean that you're a great writer. You're just the author of one great book. In my opinion, the author should embrace the wide expanse and conquer the bottomless abyss, to become a great writer.
№ 245101   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:08
The concept of "writer", "journalist" is increasingly replaced by "author". Changed request. People read less, but want to make it shorter. Not books and articles and texts. Where there is a position, catchy judgments and vivid emotional coloring.
№ 243752   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:15
Here can not thank [...] the author, who patiently and quickly answered all the questions, even if the translator wanted to clarify the habitat of the mysterious Arctic Viper.
Quote Explanation: from the epilogue of the translator
№ 242931   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 17:42