creation [Theme] Page 3

Melkor was jealous of him, and between them was a long struggle, when Melkor marred and destroyed everything that made the Village and the Village is tired to restore and fix the mess of Melkor. They both wanted to create things new and no one had foreseen, and loved the praise of their skill. But Aule remained faithful to ERU and submitted all his writings to his will; and not jealous of others, but sought and gave advice, and Melkor was a drain on my spirit in hatred and malice, and could not create anything, except follow the plans of others, and their works he destroyed if he could.
№ 284385   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 19:27
However, it was said among the Eldar that the Valar had always hoped for, in spite of Melkor, to rule the Land and prepare it for the coming of the Children of Iluvatar; and they built lands, and Melkor destroyed them; valleys dug - Melkor heaving them up; erected mountains Melkor has cast them to the earth; filled with sea - Melkor was dried up; and it was not anything neither rest nor peace, for as soon as he started Valary any work, Melkor destroyed the deed or spoil it. And yet, their labors were not entirely in vain; and although in any case their will and intentions are not fulfilled completely, and everything has a different look than it seemed at first to Valary - however, though slowly, the Land acquired type and soil. So, finally, in the Depths of Time and among innumerable stars were created dwelling of the Children of Iluvatar.
№ 284384   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 19:27
What you sang, I will show you to know you did. And you, Melkor, you will see that there is no topic, the origins do not lay in me, as no one can change music to spite me. For he who tries to do this will prove to be my instrument in making things more wondrous than he could imagine.
№ 284376   Added MegaMozg 24-04-2017 / 19:26
What we call beauty may be, is the power of protest rising against destruction.
№ 269748   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:18
I wrote the first line of your story... And I also put her point.
№ 265024   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:25
I thought I heard: "Make Paradise
Right here on earth.
Love, grow and serve,
Help others and yourself!
Live this life, to be proud of my grandfather,
To great-grandfather were satisfied,
The fact that you are in the crazy turmoil of years
Do not burn, and build bridges!
Talk to the People on behalf of the People
Go round the other side.
Write something full of bright ideas
Not spoiled by war..."
№ 262263   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 21:21
Fight the war easily. It is easy to destroy. To build a new world from what is left of the old, that's hard.
4 Season 11 Series
№ 257248   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:27
You need every minute to learn, every minute to think what to say. And to create, to build, to create.
№ 251616   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:25
If the destruction of death, the creation of the whole meaning of life.
Quote Explanation: Creativity in all senses and aspects improves and generates more new, high-quality and better life.
№ 250399   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:46
I spread his arms to embrace this beautiful, perfect, tragic, painful, divine, live, real world and took off. A gray-eyed woman, my grown-up school disheveled tit, stood by and silently watched. No, I didn't love her. I didn't love anyone. Not enough time, effort, to accommodate things, mercilessly tearing the soul. As a small man, but as a huge plan. Lena, Sveta, Dasha, Masha, hands, shoulders, lips touching, kissing, tenderness, sex - all of this became secondary on the background of the great mechanism of creation closer to the dungeons of human flesh. Poetry passed through, the music is closed to infinity, the abyss of the human eye was waiting in the hall, and the stage groaned falling on her from the sky. And on this restless sea of the scenery was floating I was floating we - me and the big great world.
№ 249994   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 10:33
To devastate is easier and more spectacular than to create.
Destruction is easier and more spectacular creation.
№ 245102   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:08
The anarchy has two faces - Creator and destroyer. Destroy the destroyers of the Empire, turning them into heaps of rubble, and the builders then build a new, better world. When cobblestone is enough to continue to destroy is not necessary.
№ 240396   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 15:42
Criticizing, are we wasting energy by not getting a new one instead. Improving, we spend more energy, but instead we get the quantum leap.
№ 239137   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 14:55
Trust nature - and will not disappear. Nature does not disappoint. Nature is the Creator, the designer. Soon. Generous. Inspired. It creates the foliage. Drives the earth's water. And man is the Lord of it all. All creation belongs to him by right of inheritance. You do not know what you have. Man either creates or destroys. And the third is not given.
№ 233635   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 19:31
In order not to succumb to the baser passions, paltry temptations and abominations of the world, you need to develop your creative powers, directing them to goodness and creativity. Otherwise, the world will grind you.
Only people thinking and independent - who defeated their vices - are able to achieve truly stellar heights as a glorious demiurge-Creator, not a pathetic slave, a parasite.
№ 223191   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:27