aggression [Theme] Page 2

New sense of like the beast. Hazel fled, and he could feel her fear replaced by hatred, and then despair, aggression and fear again. These feelings filled the mind of the beast, bringing peace and contentment. Like a good dinner.
№ 357363   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2019 / 19:56
- Say, miss.
- Captain Barbossa, I am writing to you with a proposal to limit aggression against Port Royal.
- Very fancy words, they are not familiar ear simple pirate. What do you want?
- You get out of here and never come back!
- I have to decline your offer delicate.
№ 354396   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 13:52
The role of the miserable victim calls in the world of aggression and inevitably attracts them usurpers, humiliation, violence and pain. Fear destroys their soul. Since childhood, I noted that people who choose the passive role of a toy in the hands of "evil fate" around a lot. The nature of this role "does not like" sooner or later you will encounter a force that causes the "sufferer" attacks until you get him to rebel and to rise from his knees, and if not, she spews it out of the womb of life as a worthless item.
№ 347119   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2018 / 22:07
No one understood my gestures: some seemed to be simply stupid, others took my words as a joke and laughed. It cost me incredible efforts to resist and not to whip them at the laughing faces. A mad rush! But sitting in me the devil of fear and ridiculous annoyance has not yet been bridled and tried to possess me.
№ 347059   Added MegaMozg 17-10-2018 / 04:04
Monuments are not of a bygone era, but always present epoch. And the fact that today put monuments to Stalin and Ivan the terrible, it reflects the current internal tantrum, aggression and ignorance. Ignorance is the most terrible thing, because this compost grow crime.
№ 343098   Added MegaMozg 13-09-2018 / 13:06
You may have mastered the sword, but it is not necessary to meet the world with it in hand.
№ 325114   Added MegaMozg 07-05-2018 / 00:08
It was outrageous, a purely symbolic bombing, designed to show that our Western partners are not "paper tigers". But they are actually once again stressed that they are "paper tigers".
Quote Explanation: Commenting on the us bombing of Syria (April 14, 2018).
№ 322930   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2018 / 08:55
The war in Iraq is an instructive case. She was sold to a frightened public under the usual pretext of self-defense against the awe-inspiring threat to survival: "the only question" proclaimed George W. Bush and Tony Blair, was - stop the Saddam Hussein their programs of development of weapons of mass destruction. When the only question was the wrong answer, government rhetoric is easily replaced by "the pursuit of democracy," and worked out relevant to this opinion of course; all routine. Later, when the scale of the US defeat in Iraq, it became difficult to hide, the government quietly admitted that it was clear from the beginning. In 2007-2008, the administration officially announced that a final decision must guarantee the US military bases and the right to conduct combat operations, and must give privileges to the rich energy sector to U.S. investors - the requirement, which had later to be abandoned before the face of the Iraqi resistance.
Quote Explanation: "Imperial Way". Part I. "Hegemony and its Alternatives" ("Tom Dispatch" 14.02.2012).
№ 319403   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2018 / 09:30
Aggression does not occur suddenly. It is always a response to something.
№ 314764   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2018 / 22:13
- Your planet is forbidden to open attendance...
Why?
- Extremely aggressive social environment. Despite the near-perfect climate, four billion violent deaths during the last five thousand years. During the same period, about fifteen thousand major armed conflicts. Total depletion of resources and extinction of the human race. No more than 600 years. Contact with undeveloped civilizations only accelerates their death.
№ 310756   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2017 / 16:05
The aggressor is the one who will attack any country earlier than the United States.
Quote Explanation: "Parlamentnilisty.cz". July 3, 2015.
№ 303887   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2017 / 22:03
Don't you know that the way our ancestors gave discharge their aggression? Historians say that thanks to subway mankind izbeglo total hydrogen war. Aggressiveness is peculiar to us, and we have to give her a way out, choosing to do the appropriate forms.
№ 301965   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2017 / 02:09
If you constantly show aggression, many people first of all think about what I will do things that provoke others for such behaviour to me.
№ 299355   Added MegaMozg 29-08-2017 / 21:21
If we talk about aggression, it is especially dangerous for girls: they have no socialization of aggression. Roughly speaking, they are not taught to fight. But once learn to fight, learn the restrictions, rules: to first blood, lying not beat the two fight - the third moves and so on. Therefore, modern girls are often more aggressive boys, they don't understand what cruelty and violence. So they need special training programs.
Quote Explanation: "Harvard Business Review - Russia" on 29 February 2016.
№ 297029   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2017 / 19:09
Aggression is reasoned to cause harm. <...> the Word "motivated" is very important: aggressive action is always intentional, and not accidental. Therefore, even inaction - for example, when a man who knows how to swim, sitting and watching as someone is drowning, is an act of aggression. Violence also reasoned action, however, it does not harm, and coercion. We are all to some extent victims of violence: parents drove us to school, taught to tie shoelaces, use a knife and fork. All of this was imposed on us, even the best of intentions.
Quote Explanation: "Harvard Business Review - Russia" on 29 February 2016.
№ 297023   Added MegaMozg 09-08-2017 / 18:03