aggression [Theme] Page 1

- Aggression, Doctor? I'm starting to like you. I love this fight between us. We'll play with you again, Doctor. When you are better prepared. When you are a Time Lord and not a simple Gallifreyan student. Oh yes Doctor, everything Rallon knows ... knew ... is now a part of me. I thank you for helping me to find a form, my own form. For many years I moved from body to body, not longer than a century. But now, with the help of Rallon, I can play and manage for ages. Or at least until this universe dies and I go to the next one.
№ 429161   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 17:27
Tell your psychotic animal to cool down before he cripples someone.
"I don't think he's going to listen to me," Neil questioned.
- We both know what will happen. Forward.
№ 424084   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2021 / 20:21
The thesis about the role of culture and morality is always opposed by another thesis - the one who is more aggressive and stronger wins: “whoever dares - he ate it”. But it should be remembered that on the scale of humanity, aggression, firstly, only depletes the available resources and destroys what has already been created, without creating anything; secondly, like a boomerang, it necessarily returns to the aggressor with such problems that he could not have imagined. Winning in the private (here and now), humanity always loses in the whole (everywhere and forever). In the best case, he gets some kind of delay in general doom. Therefore, no matter how trite, utopian and very pretentious it may sound, the further development of human culture and morality is and will always be the most important way of solving the “eternal” problems of modern civilization. Almost all politicians know about it, some understand it, but, alas, only a few make it the principle of their policy. Recommend.
Quote Explanation: From the article by Chuprov Alexander Stepanovich, Doctor of Philosophy, Professor of the Blagoveshchensk State Pedagogical University "Eternal Problems of Modern Civilization".
№ 416431   Added MegaMozg 05-04-2021 / 14:15
If we grew up from the cradle in an atmosphere of tension and emotional discomfort, if from childhood we believed that aggression against another is the only way to take our place, unless we have renounced the idea of taking it at all, a certain rejection of well-being takes root in us. Well-being may not seem as exciting as difficulties, and not as safe, because it is unknown to us. Then it is possible that we will unconsciously recreate the circumstances familiar to us in order to find again the known and exciting.
№ 411263   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2021 / 19:21
From spiritual emptiness and the aggression generated by it in ideology. <...> Simplified concepts of life (where is the worldview!) Fill human behavior with aggressiveness, dominate among young people. Hence the danger of spreading extreme political theories: <...> "When those around you are afraid - it's so nice!" <...> The emptiness is aggressive. It threatens to burst with a bang, sometimes even with danger to the lives of others, to their eyes in any case ... Sometimes a spiritless person even wants to suffer, to get involved in a fight. This gives him the appearance of a person "suffering for beliefs." Emptiness creates noise in which lack of spirituality is hidden.
№ 405629   Added MegaMozg 20-10-2020 / 11:33
One of the reasons of human warfare is fear. This "I'm scared of you". Xenophobia.
And this is a very cool show of a chimpanzee. That is, chimpanzees will fight to destroy each other, even when they have a lot of resources and a lot of food, simply because they are afraid of each other. Because it's two different tribe, who can each other to misunderstand. And this one misunderstanding, the General need to take and understand, including the brain, to understand someone else, is such a horror, such aggression that they would rather each other to rape and devour, you make this extra effort as something in each other to understand.
And if humanity has managed to differ from other apes, it is due to the fact that some strange mutation, random mutation, random combination of chemical elements in the blood on certain days of human monkeys were able to be to each other a little less aggressive than chimpanzees.
№ 402546   Added MegaMozg 16-08-2020 / 23:00
We, Russia, will never become Pro-Chinese civilization. Or Pro-American.
Vladimir Solovyov
Different cultural codes.
Alexey Maslov
I agree with Sergey Mikheev, that Orthodoxy is an ethnic-forming part of the Russian civilization. No matter you believe or not believe. The norms of behavior, culture is set to Orthodoxy. Yes, the Russian civilization was born before the Orthodoxy. And the Russian Orthodox Church has incorporated many of the old traditions. There is a long period of time, formed when the stability of the Russian civilization. It seems, and China.
And due to what was formed by American civilization? All were United by the idea of aggressive economic development spaces. And now this aggression back to them. I think America is trying to bring peace to aggressive behavior. In fact, this mirror is returned to the inside of American civilization. Because if you're aggressive, you're aggressive and in relation to itself. This is something that the system has gone bad. It is not just leaving the trump. The requirement to behave aggressively remain. This ultra-leftist slogan that came to the United States. And it is the most dangerous.
№ 400012   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2020 / 22:27
Aggressiveness Kawasaki - because of her inability to communicate. Everyone thinks that she doesn't like to talk. I think she just doesn't know how.
Kinosita never tried to be aggressive. It is itself aggression. The man, whose superiority is overwhelming. Such people cause a complex of inferiority and jealousy. This is why its reject and hate. But even worse, Kinoshita takes such anger hostility and seeks to erase enemies in a powder.
Quote Explanation: Volume 5. Chapter 2.
№ 382898   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2019 / 11:02
The entrepreneur must be aggressive. But not external, but internal. Aggression is not about kicking the door open, and in the flagellation, in the harsh attitude to yourself. Aggression to achieve the goal. Not to compromise, to work 15 hours; to prove to everyone that you can.
The entrepreneur must be rational enough to accept the unconventional, and often tough decisions.
№ 382238   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 00:06
- You never talked about the management of aggression?
- Well, one tried once, and I swear it went live, only limping a bit!
№ 371171   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2019 / 03:12
Don't stay in the draft, the code you sweaty.
Quote Explanation: Doing something rash in a fit of anger.
№ 369609   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2019 / 03:13
It is not necessary to respond to aggression with aggression. Dilute it with kindness.
№ 365883   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2019 / 14:20
God forbid, you have someone prune and milliseconds do not press the emergency lights, they say, sorry, all you want to see. And not to catch up "get it together, yeah" and go on. At least give burning glance, which in the body the cancer cells forms. You think: "my God, Shamil Basayev is alive, look!" And this girl goes, you know, girl.
Quote Explanation: About motorists
№ 365882   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2019 / 14:19
Indeed, where now is not enough kindness is our Russian roads. However, we were not kind, gentle in life, going on a Russian road, you're the scum, you are the citadel of aggression.
№ 365874   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2019 / 14:11
Aggression idiots flawed profession.
№ 362869   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2019 / 15:08