the contract [Theme] Page 2

- It will only prevent the holding of our operation. With the Commander in chief to finish.
- And then pereformuliruem troops and you will be in charge.
- Anyone who breaks the oath will die in hell torments. This conversation is strictly between us.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 376881   Added Viker 23-08-2019 / 08:40
- Misha.
- Yes, Monsieur zhirmunskii.
- I have a very sensitive.
- So.
- I about your visit. After all, it was not the last one?
I don't know, maybe go the other day.
Yeah, I thought so. I will speak directly. The fact that I have a spouse. She is young. Her heart. And when the house crashed into the middle of the night, suddenly, people like you... I wanted to say such nice people like you and your friends - she's nervous, and I easyways.
For sho you opisyvaetsya?
- Misha, I easyways for her.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 375120   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 16:56
- We can end it all now. You have a problem - we have the solution. Take it your Lieutenant is waiting for you, and we're even.
- No, we're even when I say who is behind it all.
- A peace Treaty just like okay nobody is satisfied until the end.
2 Season 7 Series
№ 374676   Added Viker 14-07-2019 / 12:02
There are no other contracts,
than those in whom a guarantee
is
only faith,
perseverance
and the amount of sweat
and blood,
what are you willing to invest
in the result.
This is the only humanity in the now-famous contract
what effective.
Quote Explanation: from the book "fifteen canzone on marriage"
№ 373954   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2019 / 10:02
Mi assimilis s umovami of your contract. The stench odnostoronne, demorou, obrazov!
№ 364165   Added MegaMozg 13-03-2019 / 16:25
The Treaty of peace with Japan have already signed on eighth day of September 1951 in San Francisco the Japan and twenty countries who fought with her. Where came the Soviet delegation headed by Andrei Gromyko, not signed, we only one because they, the Americans, did not invite Chinese people's Republic, which they in ' 51 just did not recognize, they recognized Taiwan. But in this Treaty, in article two, which Japan has already signed and recognized, she refuses forever of all rights and bases in the Kuril Islands. What more could you sign it? What do the talking? The opinion of Putin, I do not agree about this, all questions to Putin. Next: how can we join the Treaty? In diplomacy to do it? The Americans is a country-Depositary, i.e. they had stored the instrument of accession. We sent them a note two lines that the Russian Federation joins the agreement, and all! Therefore, the Treaty enters into force, without wishes or the consent of the countries. We just have to ratify it. That time, everybody went to forget. He signed without urgent.
№ 363219   Added Viker 04-03-2019 / 10:20
Trust is the most important part of any transaction. People are always fond of form, now the legions of startups sure, it's all about the lawyers and how a lawyer writing a contract, they are genuinely stupid and believe that the paper somehow protects someone's interests. Look at all the scandals with American and European banks over the past six months. Any contract, any transaction to be successful, not on the papers should be based on trust. The paper is a witness and witnesses easily, very easily vanishing.
№ 354544   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 16:17
The job of the Avengers to protect the world from danger. What we were doing.
- Tell me, Captain, do you know where Thor and Dr. banner? Though approximately. Damn I have a couple of thirty-megaton bombs, I would be seriously alarmed. The kopromiss and assurances, that's what keeps the world. Believe me, it[the contract] - the lesser of two evils.
- And then... a set of restrictions.
Three days later, the UN Council meets in Vienna to the ratification of the Treaty. Obrashaite.
And if our solution you don't like?
- Will retire.
№ 349677   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2018 / 02:06
Do not trade someone else's life if you can't seal the contract of his.
3 Season 4 Series
№ 345996   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2018 / 01:04
- You'll never win.
- I know. But I will... lose... and lose... and lose. And so on around the circle... So you have me in captivity.
- No! Enough! Let's close the circle! Let me out!
- No. I came to an agreement.
- What do you want?
- Call off the zealots. Leave my universe alone. And don't come back. Swear? And I break a time loop.
№ 344859   Added MegaMozg 27-09-2018 / 12:12
Signing a contract with the devil, it is foolish to entertain the hope that they will outwit the evil one.
№ 341511   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2018 / 06:03
- One Spartan.
... and artificial intelligence. We did not understand how she got to...
- How many survivors?
- Enough to comply with our agreement...
- Send everyone you can on this Ring. Get it from people. Prove that still justify the price.
Quote Explanation: Let'Volir is technically a mercenary Atrica, though it does not share its philosophy.
№ 337724   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2018 / 12:12
The contract is signed and is valid. I would never cheat. If the contract was not beneficial to people now, they would not have entered into.
№ 336504   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 20:13
- We were able to agree even to the Petliurists, and this new Governor Almazov - no luck!
- Have the first case when a stray climbed in Odessa.
- Wait, Misha, and the Duke de Richelieu? He did the same from Odessa to Odessa.
Oh, don't align me intelligent Frenchman with the Siberian valenok. He has valuable SEMA?
The Governor has in Odessa "Russia". Well, the name of one newspaper.
- Oh, do not tell you my eyebrows. In Odessa, a newspaper long value only for fish wrap.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 330931   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2018 / 05:02
The Treaty with his own conscience - a conscious concession to the devil.
№ 329204   Added MegaMozg 17-06-2018 / 15:02