metro [Theme] Page 3

What is called crowded subways, in Nightclubs is considered to be a pleasant intimacy.
№ 328182   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2018 / 11:05
There is one way to finish the Omsk metro is to hold it from Siberia to the Crimea. I have looked at how quickly Putin's rights there would be a category of subway conductor, which he opened in 1992, of course.
In 1992 began to build and Chelyabinsk underground. And as of today, there is also built one station. However, about him all over the country do not make headlines. On the face of the difference in approaches. Metrostroiteli-optimists vs metrostroiteley-pessimists. Metro half delivered or half-abandoned? How to watch...
However, that's not all. Know how many things in our country, the unfinished metro system? Four. Krasnoyarsk, Perm, Ufa and Rostov. A total of six. Six of the mayors of metro stations without. Maybe it's some kind of ancient riddle? Maybe under the pretext of building the subway, we were looking for some mysterious artifact. Gold party... or is there light rail?
Quote Explanation: The construction of the Omsk metro began in 1992 and cost the budget 14 billion rubles. For 26 years, was built one and a half stations: "Biblioteka imeni Pushkina" partially "Zarechnaya" and "Crystal". Money from the region there is not only the construction of the object, but also for its conservation. In 2012, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev instructed to allocate funds for the construction of the subway. The money received until the end of 2015, while not bankrupt the contractor. To complete the construction we need another 22 billion. Lenta.ru.
№ 327672   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2018 / 20:05
Achiever person always opens the closing doors of the subway.
№ 311355   Added MegaMozg 17-12-2017 / 14:16
Don't you know that the way our ancestors gave discharge their aggression? Historians say that thanks to subway mankind izbeglo total hydrogen war. Aggressiveness is peculiar to us, and we have to give her a way out, choosing to do the appropriate forms.
№ 301965   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2017 / 02:09
- He exceeded the speed limit. At twenty kilometers per hour. Doesn't sound reckless. It's not a terrible infraction, but fatal in an accident.
- And I never exceed the speed. It's called ride the subway.
1 Season 7 Series
№ 298068   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2017 / 19:21
Rules of etiquette are outdated. All these rules require men to be extremely courteous with women. But women will agree, a long time ago. <...> We, men, wherever we were, always high demands. For example, what we hear in the subway? "Dear passengers, be polite. Give seat passengers with children..." And then lists almost all categories of the population. Isn't it easier to say "Men, stand up! Let everyone else sit down!"
1 Season 8 Series Release Date: 17.03.2017
№ 279996   Added MegaMozg 21-03-2017 / 13:59
- Damn you, eve! What have you done to your face?
- I'm not guilty. Slightly offended, she gently felt his cheekbone. - Someone pushed me right to the fist of the guy when I tried to stop him, lest he be beaten to death with the other guy who masturbated in the subway. Can't blame the guy who with the fist, he was aiming not at me. But it still hurts.
- My life, - sadly shook his head, roarke, was a succession of gray everyday life, yet it is not you came.
Yeah, I all right glisten like a rainbow. Eve worked his jaw. In any case, the face. You can do the tedious work?
- Willing to consider such a possibility. But first put something on that bruise.
- Yes, okay. You know, the guy from the transport police told me that the guy regularly goes on this line. All know him. His nickname was Wobbly Willie.
What a charming detail of the new York landscape! - Roark dragged her to the Elevator. - I want to ride the subway.
№ 278575   Added MegaMozg 09-03-2017 / 16:01
At metro special taste - comprehension. From station to station is the goal.
№ 274598   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 14:30
Metro in the eyes of ordinary passenger - strictly underground world, Autonomous and self-sufficient. Out of sight remains a huge overhead infrastructure, without which the metro is simply impossible. It seems not to exist. Subway workers, these hard-working gnomes, too, probably, live and breed strictly under the ground. Where they get the electricity, it doesn't matter.
№ 270008   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:26
It's a subway, everything is so arranged to prevent his employees to ditch the passengers.
№ 270006   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:26
Machinists love their work (or we would run away). So, you will have a sense of humor to what you the family has three: he, she and metro. And metro, it is different: today, the husband would bring home from work hilarious stories, tomorrow I will share this, what it would be better not to hear. Drivers can see under the ground a lot of bad, and when the Cup of patience is full, stuff starts to splash over the edge. It is also not a gift.
№ 270003   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:26
Come and see us. Tea with bagels do not promise, but quick delivery to almost any area of Moscow - guarantee.
№ 269998   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:26
Not only mirror, but would not sell someone a mirror... Your mother! Hey, wonder at the tiny blue feet, where, well, where do you climb?! It's a train, not a man, he's not fucking, he presses!
№ 269995   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:26
Of course, in the rush hour to ogle once. The passenger need to sit in the car, the driver is to stay in the chart.
Meanwhile, full of the eyeballs of the train took two thousand people. Two regiments of infantry office at a time.
And even if such numbers bad fit in the head, but only one driver is transporting more than a million people.
For them, staying invisible.
№ 269994   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:26
The Metropolitan sacred underworld. Down there, every time you make a sacrifice (fare) on the altar (turnstile) on the way hear the voice of the angel (the next station so-and-so), and sometimes to you, and he underground God speaks (not the doors!!!).
№ 269993   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:26