metro [Theme] Page 1

Do something nice to someone, for free, but every day. All the time in a plus, in a positive way. You will see how your heart will heal! After all, you can live completely differently. You know, like on the subway on the escalator. He goes down, but you need to go up, everyone goes down, and you go up. There is no other way, you have to go to the Light.
№ 431688   Added MegaMozg 06-11-2021 / 03:09
Metro stations are now being opened at such a speed as if they were not being built, but simply downloaded from the torrent. This subway is racked up to incredible dimensions! I recently fell asleep on a red branch, but with a new end, I went out - I'm fucking crazy! The subway dropped me off in the field. There is not a single tree, not an anthill, I cannot even determine the cardinal points of the world. Stop, Metrostroy, I beg you!
Release Date: 29.11.2019
№ 427255   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2021 / 06:48
crash? More visors a little to one side and purely hip-hop maniacs! <...> A policeman in a baseball cap is like a judge with an inflatable hammer and rattles.
Release Date: 01.11.2019
№ 427225   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2021 / 19:12
Cities are still not designed for disabled people. Have you seen ramps in underground passages? She's a bitch at a 45 degree angle! ski resorts are not always so cool! I don’t understand: do you want people on the subway to descend or snatch medals from the Norwegians?
Release Date: 18.12.2020
№ 426365   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2021 / 20:03
Love is not a feeling, it is a virtue. This is the amount of good that we do, regardless of the return. When you do it just like that. Here is a granny in the subway, give her a seat. It is not necessary to burn with a feeling of it, it is necessary to do, to do.
№ 425706   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:57
“Ai… at first it looked like a hole, but… look. Look how much there is! With this thread, your mother sewed a suit for me. To calm me down, Des gave me this. That guy in the subway yelled at me, it was scary, but amusing in its own way ... To be honest, I was scared by the thought that something was wrong with me, you understand that I am unworthy of this life. But you showed me what music is, what a vocation is and ... Or maybe my gift is to look at the sky, to walk? I walk just brilliantly!
“Ai… at first it looked like a hole, but… look. Look how...
№ 423668   Added MegaMozg 19-07-2021 / 06:21
I want to squeeze you to myself
All your delicate plumage
And in unison with you to breathe
And listen to the rhythm of the heartbeat.
As they say, I would hug,
But to you to go with transfers.
Need impossible I
In your smile, my sweet!
Ticket, road, passenger,
Tram, metro and train,
For so long without love I lived,
To see your face!
To see and understand,
That you alone are my dear.
Your soul, your voice, become
I'm incredibly inspired!
And this moment alone
More expensive than many years not together.
Love you. I love it doubly.
And I dedicate plays to you.
I want to be with you during my lifetime
To live love in all shades!
I take a ticket. Meet me.
It's time to tear down the walls between us.
№ 422809   Added MegaMozg 10-07-2021 / 12:21
- Go to those houses, you need to get people out without going outside. We close everything from the thirty-ninth.
- Go to those houses, you need to get people out without...
№ 421578   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2021 / 11:12
Everyone in Moscow knows English. My level of English is the Moscow metro. Barrikadnaya station. And you answer: "Ok, it's mine!"
Release Date: 04.12.2016
№ 420422   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2021 / 22:09
“I just haven't eaten for several days. It's scary to start.
№ 418012   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2021 / 17:45
If angels live among us, if they cover everyone with snow-white wings, then why is there so much evil in the world? I have seen many good people with a complex, tragic fate and the last scoundrels with a wonderful secure life. All these thoughts that someday somewhere up there, each of us will hold the answer, of course, have a place to be, but today we live here on earth. And on this land, a woman who lived a decent life - honestly worked, sincerely loved, raised children turned into an old woman with dill in the rain, near the subway. An old man who did a lot of good deeds, and, from the heart, not on the list, not on the backing up of sins - so many wealthy people do - today he robbed a million, and tomorrow he went to church, titheds, kissed the icon and came out "holy". So, this old man was left alone, at the station, without a return ticket. And everyone will pass by the old man and this text, say that they themselves are to blame. They brought themselves to such a life. They raised such children themselves. "Themselves". And where were the angels at that time?
Never be afraid to change your life for the sake of your happiness, otherwise one day happiness can change you.
№ 417314   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 14:21
Strange situations are given to us, especially some meetings with people. Everyone dreams of meeting in life - "their" person. We look around - go down to the subway, go to work, to the theater, to the cinema, drink coffee in our favorite coffee shop. And even once, on the advice of a fashion guru, we close our eyes and imagine in detail the one who may be nearby. And then everything happens, as in a pharmacy, when you come with a prescription in which the name of the drug is accurately spelled out, and in response you hear that it is not, but there is an analogue - the active substance is the same, but it is much cheaper. And you agree. On the analogue. For a while, it even helps, but soon there are side effects - jealousy, quarrels, misunderstandings, and all because in your recipe for happiness a completely different person is prescribed. We all have the same active ingredient, but we all affect each other differently. The same person for someone is the kindest in the world, and for someone cruel and merciless.
№ 417312   Added MegaMozg 19-04-2021 / 14:15
What a beautiful metro station, as if descended into the Sultan's palace! At an hour, when there are fewer people on the platform, I sit down here on a wooden bench and examine these magnificent glass columns, which look like a great-grandmother's crystal salad bowl.
№ 415568   Added MegaMozg 22-03-2021 / 18:18
Ilyich. Ilyich - what kind of familiarity is this? I believe that only one person in the world can call Lenin Ilyich. This is an employee of the mausoleum who bathes him every year.
Release Date: 28.08.2020
№ 405302   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2020 / 17:00
On the rainbow passenger maps, it is known that even a third of the entire metro, the real one, was not marked. Why confuse people? He rushed from one marble station to another, buried himself in the phone, jumped an hour ahead - everyone arrived. I didn’t have time to think about what depths I had visited. And to ask: what is there, behind the walls of the stations, where do the barred branches from the tunnels lead? It's good that I didn't have time. Look at the phone, think about your important things, don't poke your nose where you shouldn't.
№ 402739   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2020 / 04:27