metro [Theme] Page 2

Lose him - will use the subway. And it is worse than death.
№ 398797   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 10:33
Some Singaporeans are nervous at the sight of a large number of aliens in the subway and buses. Please remember that we need 900 000 workers with a work permit for two years. They work on construction sites and other heavy industries where not going to do Singaporeans. Their biennial permit may be extended indefinitely. But they won't stay here forever.
№ 394656   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 13:45
Everything that surrounded Winston, caused an attack of anger. Has always been? Is it the taste of food has always been so? He looked around the dining room. Close, a crowded room with a low ceiling and walls zameshannye from thousands and thousands of backs and sides. A rickety metal tables and chairs were so tightly that people were touching each other's elbows. Bent spoons, broken trays, coarse white mugs, fatty, embedded in every crack dirt. And the constant sour smell disgusting Gina, bad coffee, burnt roast and unwashed clothes. Always stomach skin - you felt that you took away something that you have every right to. Yes, of course, he didn't remember that life was at least something significantly better. Always his memory was not enough food, everyone had worn socks and underwear, furniture is old and rickety, room - unheated, subway trains - crowded house falling apart, the bread was dark, the tea was the greatest rarity, and coffee taste disgusting, and the cigarettes were not enough. Only was lacking, and everything was very expensive, except for the artificial gene. Of course, it is understandable why, the longer you're taking this harder and harder. But isn't that a sign of abnormality of life if you to the inside sneaks from this disorder and dirt, this perpetual deficit, endless winters, sticky socks, broken elevators, cold water, rough soap, crumbling cigarettes and nasty food? Why it all seems unbearable?
№ 387910   Added MegaMozg 29-02-2020 / 09:50
Every second now a panic attack. A panic attack is such bullshit, when you have wildly starts beating heart, you become very anxious, you think that is going to happen something terrible, or you do now will simply die. But really, this is nothing and you just *banutii. But it's horrible. I very long searched for ways to combat this, I read a lot of articles and one article I liked very much. There it was written that the panic attacks really helps Masturbation. And I'm like, "Well... Inexpensive, inexpensive seems to be fine, however, don't know if the subway attack to start, what to do, but to explain".
1 Season 6 Series
№ 386193   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2020 / 02:42
Helped friend to get a job,
Took the wife to the theater on Saturday evening.
Under the house I feed the stray dogs
Smiled at a passerby on the street just like that.
Gave way in the subway to an elderly person,
Explained to tourists how to find the Moscow river.
Went to the store and relieved the mother from the heavy burden
All because he is a good man.
All because a good man!
№ 385750   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 12:14
They want to take the subway to Mexico?
Quote Explanation: Seeing how criminals stole part of the metro run on it.
№ 383310   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 16:42
Just in case: the Metropolitan as a protective structure against nuclear attack is for two days, and then have to get out. In the case of a large disaster will be left without electricity and a water pumping system that supports the dryness in the subway. Pretty quickly the subway will be flooded by groundwater. It will flood at the turnstiles - and goodbye, the underground city.
№ 381478   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:15
At each station your portrait. The Moscow metro is not the same.
Quote Explanation: Interview project "Tactics and practices", in 2016.
№ 381319   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 14:40
When applying for a job as a driver must undergo examination by a psychologist. Just psychologist and determines whether the person can work as a driver or not. Checked his concentration, checking his sanity, checked the minimum knowledge. I still remember one of the questions in their group, which was: "If steel scrap to throw in a bath filled with mercury it will float or sink?" For me the question was elementary, because I immediately remembered the periodic table and understood that the scrap is much lighter than mercury, so it and will float. But ninety-five percent of our group said that he will drown because he is iron. Questions, though elementary, but nonetheless.
Quote Explanation: About the interview when applying to work in Moscow metro. Interview project "Tactics and practices", in 2016.
№ 381296   Added MegaMozg 29-10-2019 / 13:54
I read in one magazine article "Ten secrets of female sexuality". Right there immediately says: "Look at women purse, it will tell you a lot about her owner, because according to Freud women's handbag is the image of the vagina and in that sense shape, color and size matter." I thought, "How bold! For the magazine "Domashniy Ochag" to write the word "vagina"". Definitely not the reservoir? <...> I was hurt, because I, for example, no handbags, and never was. I have a backpack design! And Yes, I wear it on the back. And Yes, it is very roomy. Now all women have a big bag and I understand why. Because now we leave the house in the campaign: first, go to the subway, then to work, then to gym, then to the store, then back to the subway. So in my bag, a computer, charging, conditioning, shampoo, dreams, hopes, memories, frozen Pollock... Where me this to wear? But where, where... All according to Freud, guys!
7 Season 9 Series Release Date: 27.10.2019
№ 381240   Added MegaMozg 28-10-2019 / 11:30
Boarded the train on the Pike, the door is opened, the people running. One of our says:
Have you noticed people running to the open door of the train, happy faces?
Thought and added:
- What are childishly offended when doors are closed just before the nose...
Quote Explanation: "the Story of the driver. About the expression".
№ 364473   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2019 / 09:13
- Can I have a MetroCard? I'm tired of driving every day from Queens on the Board. You give the metro card?
And I don't have a metro card.
- No metro card?
- I don't have it.
- What are you, a tourist?
- You are adorable.
- You have it shipped to me for twenty bucks at subway?
You know what? We steal a hundred and fifty million and I'll buy all the travel, right?
- Comes.
№ 343170   Added MegaMozg 14-09-2018 / 08:10
I feel really bad among people. I don't like sitting between two people in the subway, so I often sit in the corner. I don't like to attend meetings or events. As a child, I hated family holidays. However, I would not want to live on a desert island. That's why I live among the people.
1 Series
№ 342459   Added MegaMozg 08-09-2018 / 01:22
- But I do no luck! Every time I meet a girl on the second day, she shut off the mobile phone for non-payment, on the third she begins to freeze in his old coat, and on the fourth it turns out that she never vacationing in the Maldives.
- I wonder where you get acquainted with such?
- In the "Gallery", restaurant, night club.
- In the subway come on down!
- In the subway? Why?
- And they are all there under the ground.
- Who?
Girls are good, they are usually in the metro ride.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 341567   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2018 / 14:19
Oh, mother, how can you shoot people?! It seems to me that we are going against their own!
1 Season 1 Series
№ 328671   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 12:04