uncertainty [Theme] Page 5

Uncertainty is the only evil that cannot be overcome.
№ 99197   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 02:31
... he never knew if he liked it or not. He needed love, but he was not capable of love. He never talked to X sincerely, never told him more than fifty percent of the truth. On the other hand, he could not allow X to have the same weakness: Walter sure was beginning to seem that sooner or later it will give. He was afraid of X afraid of panic.
№ 96168   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 00:14
In his own mind was dominated by the incessant noise: the screams, groans, endlessly repeated snatches of some conversations, imaginary future conversation, all of this visco was flounder in his brain, like a fat fly, Samassa in a jar of jam.
№ 86737   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 15:55
- Son, remember, a man should not force a woman to live with uncertainty. Then love for sure will be replaced by hatred, sooner or later. They know how to love even in the waiting. We, guys, should a woman away for a moment, begin in the mind or in the open to search for her replacement. If you know he's not coming back, you better tell me the truth. She will cry, but will. Just do not neglect it. Here this woman definitely didn't deserve it.
№ 85724   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 15:04
Don't tell me you're confused.
My hair every day.
Or I have them comb or cut.
№ 76089   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 10:33
From reasonable conjecture to hypothesis and then to theory is the way of knowledge; from ignorance to knowledge, from uncertainty to the truth, through the senses, reason, critical thinking and imagination. For someone who has these powers, the relative uncertainty is completely normal, because it leads to the activation of all abilities. Certainty as dull, because she's dead.
№ 76083   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 10:33
When injected into the camp everything changed. With the end of uncertainty came the uncertainty of the end.
№ 74380   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 09:11
UNCERTAINTY is like a widely open eyes in the dark, then barely closed, then open, and you are blinded by the sparkling silver dots, resulting from pressure on the cornea, mow, cool, focus, then again you're blinded, but you at least somehow see the light. Perhaps the light is kept in the recess or held in the iris or stuck to the tips of all the nerves and veins. Then your eyes close again, and appears centuries before artificial light, probably just a bulb or a blowtorch! God, he's hot! My eyelashes and eyebrows curl and melt, spreading a disgusting smell of burned hair, and through the Red Transparency of the light in my eyelids closeup I see the movement of Blood Cells moving when I move the view up and down, like shooting a documentary of amoeba and plankton jelly like, transparent life forms of human development, they should be small, I can't feel them, my eyes must have the ability to see things more clearly than I expect, it looks like a microscope, but it won't matter because now they ignite me, Yes, I'm sure, I'm on fire, dammit.
№ 73757   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 08:47
Uncertainty kills more than all there "don't call me anymore".
№ 73368   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 08:30
Who knows where to be very surprised once you are not there.
(The man who knows not where he goes, will be very surprised when you come to the wrong place.)
№ 68327   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:29
Certainty never hurt. The pain causes only any "before" and "after".
№ 68298   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 21:28
In the World there are many things to talk about which is almost impossible: any language will seem hazy and uncertain, with this just need to accept.
№ 66674   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 20:17
In this life determined only that nothing is certain.
№ 63364   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 17:29
I hate my uncertainty.
His style ***VAT from the person.
Think about it around the clock.
To invent on an empty place a huge amount of happiness.
Or decide that all ***in utterly, while all is just not true.
№ 61856   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 16:09
You know what scares me? To live in limbo, constantly waiting for and feel like I'm losing my mind. To burn the present in anticipation of the future, although it is, when it comes, will be just one more real, to struggle with which I do not know.
№ 60126   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2017 / 14:53