East [Theme] Page 1

And with him we will open our eyes to this fact in due time.
№ 421894   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 15:27
You, Andrei Bezrukov, said a beautiful and deep thought. The West has already done this with us once (on the issue of strategic stability). Once, thanks to strategic stability, they promised not to expand NATO to the east, we agreed, they moved forward. And now they have come to the point of maximum expansion of NATO to the east. And if we now accept this ... Then, having deceived us, they moved closer, we gurgled, gurgled, and they think that they will deceive us again now. And as soon as we say: okay, they will squeeze Ukraine and Georgia into NATO and continue their press. They act methodically, and believe that once again we will give everything for the beads.
Quote Explanation: Meeting of the Russian Federation and the USA: the battle of the century.
Release Date: 08.06.2021
№ 420482   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2021 / 15:03
The era when the East blindly adopted the models of the West is over. Just as, I hope, the era when Russia followed the logic of the West and proceeded from them that there are global interests, not national ones, has ended. Today, thank God, the world is changing...
Release Date: 25.04.2021
№ 417873   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 03:57
What should I tell him? After all, nothing is new in the world ...
№ 417860   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2021 / 03:18
During the five years of the war, the USSR moved all industry to the East, put women and children behind the machines and lost only thirty percent of industry. In five years, we have lost seventy to ninety percent of industry.
№ 417231   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2021 / 08:57
When they begin to shout: "Stop feeding the Caucasus," wait, tomorrow the call will inevitably follow: "Stop feeding Siberia, the Far East, the Urals, the Volga region, the Moscow region." It was according to such recipes that those who led to the collapse of the Soviet Union acted.
№ 416637   Added Viker 09-04-2021 / 10:33
And now - about my vision of great Russia. I believe that Crimea is a half-measure. In fact, we need to push the borders of Russia. At least to the space of the traditionally Russian world. I am not afraid of any accusations of imperialism. I believe that we are in a situation of temporary historical defeat that occurred in 1991. When we gave away more than half of our own country. And it’s no good. There are territories that originally belonged to our country, our people, our culture. And second, there is a security issue. If the West had behaved differently after the collapse of the Soviet Union, now there would be an opportunity to realize a happier world. If, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, we would have seen a large number of new sovereign states, and not the expansion of NATO to the east, I assure you that the world would be different.
Quote Explanation: About the humanity of law, the impossibility of equality, the path of youth and much more. Ivan Shmytov's channel "Good conversation".
№ 414072   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2021 / 12:00
I think great things are coming for you and for me. Remember, in my veins there is half Eastern blood, and we, the children of the East, feel the shadow of the future before it imposes its hand on us and becomes real.
№ 412801   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2021 / 06:39
In the morning, German vehicles with soldiers, tanks and cannons went through the village in a continuous stream. This was no longer the same army that had recently moved east. As we later learned, the remnants of the SS division, crushed near Moscow, were moving past us.
№ 410654   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 21:42
Returning to what we are talking about. There must be a global goal. We have always had it. This was Moscow - the third Rome, this was Moscow - the empire. It was the annexation of the entire Middle East. By the way, Alexei Mikhailovich was going to marry the throne of the Byzantine emperors. He very seriously thought about annexing the entire Middle East. And let's not forget: no one was ashamed of this, as today it is customary to be afraid of some global things.
Release Date: 26.11.2020
№ 408565   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 23:12
What we are experiencing now should finally lead us out of our closed existence. Even though we are now being thrown even more to the East, at the end of this process we will cease to be an isolated East. Whatever happens to us, we must inevitably go out into the world. Russia is a mediator between East and West. In it, two streams of world history collide, eastern and western. There is a secret hidden in Russia that we ourselves cannot fully solve. But this mystery is connected with the resolution of some theme of world history. Our hour has not yet come. It will be associated with the crisis of European culture. And therefore, such books as Spengler's book cannot but excite us. Such books are closer to us than to European people. This is our style book.
Quote Explanation: The quote is taken from the book "Oswald Spengler and the Decline of Europe" There are several authors in the book. This is Nikolai Alexandrovich Berdyaev - Y. M. Bukshpan - Semyon Ludvigovich Frank - Fedor Avgustovich Stepun The main task of the collection is to introduce the reader to the world of Spengler's ideas. A more systematic state of these ideas is devoted to the article by F. A. Stepun. But the rest of the authors, sharing their impressions of the book and thoughts about Spengler, tried to reproduce the objective content of his ideas as far as possible. Thus, according to the assignment of the collection, the reader of the four reviews should get a fairly complete picture of this undoubtedly outstanding book that made up a cultural event in Germany.
№ 407138   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 13:27
The sand long ago ingrained on my soul.
№ 399208   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2020 / 02:03
Keep me from the cages under the control
Running in the dark to find East of Eden.

Save me from the cages under the control,
Run into the darkness East of Eden.
№ 399148   Added MegaMozg 26-06-2020 / 01:09
I will say a few words about June 22, because it seems to me to ignore this day. One of the lessons from June 22, is that first, the powder should be kept dry always. Regardless of who and what thinks about it and says. We must be prepared for the worst options. Always. We must hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. This is the first. And second. One of the sad lessons of the Second world war, the great Patriotic war, that we should not overestimate the significance of any of any international agreements. And no international organizations.
- To not trust anyone. [remark of Vladimir Solovyov]
- Unfortunately, I can not trust anyone. We were quite active in the diplomacy, referring to the Soviet Union. Sometimes she was successful, sometimes less successful, sometimes not successful at all. The Soviet Union did try to negotiate in different directions, and build a security system. Not only for themselves but also for the whole of Europe. There were hopes for the League of Nations, there were hopes for agreement with the Western democracies, there were hopes that you can somehow restrain Nazi Germany. But the conclusion that's what. Happened the most terrible war in human history. For our country this war was incredibly destructive. As coronavirus is also, among other things. We must hope for themselves. It is necessary as much as possible, to ensure themselves that you can do for yourself. All this talk about international security configurations, about trust, about the systems of international law, international organizations... it's All good. Optional. Put it in the spotlight, make it the basis, the Foundation of policy, count on it, to think that in an emergency, we will cover the UN, or in the case which we met with so-and-so President, and he told me that would not expand NATO to the East - it's all nonsense.
Release Date: 22.06.2020
№ 398898   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 15:36
Oh, if you left I would wait as the moon
I would wait, staring, -
And all would look
In the direction of one
Just to the East, where are you, my joy...
№ 396883   Added MegaMozg 03-06-2020 / 10:06