East [Theme] Page 3

- I like the middle East.
- Nobody likes the middle East, what's to like?
- Maybe this is the root of all problems, eh?
№ 290463   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2017 / 11:42
The most important thing in the East, courtesy: you can say and do anything, but politely...
№ 281051   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2017 / 15:44
The middle East does not disappoint: friendly, organized, easy to navigate - as much as I wanted to drink!
№ 268558   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 12:34
West is West, East is East, and never the TWAIN shall meet...
№ 267585   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:50
The Eastern women are more potential to have sex. More rocks, hidden emotions that need to come out. All my most expressive girls were with the blood of the East.
№ 257680   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:41
... Another important issue, which is not saying, is that people from the Middle East, when meeting each other, as they need to understand how much you need kisses? In the West we say, "Hello!" "How you doing?" "Gimme five!" and spending. In the East it is accepted to kiss. Cheek to cheek, isn't it? But each country has different ritual, that is confusing. In Iran, for example, sometimes you kiss twice, sometimes three. I explained why it happened: before the revolution there were two, then three. Therefore, based on the number of kisses, when meeting with the Iranian it is easy to determine whose side he's on. "One, two, three...I can't Believe you support this regime! Bastard with three kisses."
№ 252923   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:07
This is not Russia is between the West and the East. It is the West and East are left and right of Russia.
№ 243367   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:00
It is necessary to strengthen friends in the West, and to look for friends in the East.
№ 217015   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 22:00
... Life without love is a flower without fragrance, as they say in the East.
№ 207489   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 10:57
Here only I do not need this "Wisdom of the East". Here sits a Holy man, and a bitch-the reporter comes to interview him. And he sits and chews the betel itself. And then he says some of his servant: "Go to the Holy Well, bring me a ladle of tincture of opium. I'm going to comprehend the Wisdom of the East".
And here he is drinking his tonic, and enters into a light trance, and comes into contact space - we call it "Odeon". The reporter says: "Will there be war with Russia, Mahatma? Destroy communism the entire civilized world? Immortal soul? Does God exist?".
Mahatma opens his eyes, tight lips, and nostrils vycherkivaete two red streams of betel nut. Answers: "how do I know *** your mother?".
Just think - this is all the Wisdom of the East. Western man hopes that there is some secret that you can solve. And the East he says: "how do I know *** your mother?".
№ 199731   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:15
Jefe pulled out a tea bag, Chinese, stuff in a tin teapot, along the way, spreading the fire to start small - the sun is still shining on us, strengthened in the rocks a long stick, hung a pot, and soon the water is boiling, the tea was brewed and we drank it from tin cups. I collect water from a spring, cold and pure as snow, like a crystal forever heaven. Never in my life I drank of the pure and fresh tea, he was thirsty again and again, it perfectly quenches thirst and was spreading warmth through the body.
Now you know why the East is so fond of tea, said JAFI. - Remember I told you about this book: the first SIP is joy, the second - happiness, the third is serenity, the fourth is madness, the fifth is ecstasy.
№ 196952   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:00
Walking in these parts, you can feel the tiny diamonds Eastern haiku; poets who created them, never get drunk in the mountains or anything, was just wandering, as fresh as children writing down what you see, without literary revs and frills, not trying to invent anything or to Express. Climbing up on a scrubby slope, composed haiku we are.
The boulders on the edge of the cliff, - I said, - why not break down?
№ 196948   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:00
I came to the West and saw Islam, but do not see here, Muslims. Came to the East and saw Muslims, but not seen Islam.
№ 194614   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 17:20
The West shouts: "That's me! Look at me! Look how I suffer, how I love! As I unhappy, as I am fussy! I! Mine! Me! Me!"
East not a word about himself! Complete dissolution in God, Nature, Time. Find yourself in everything! To hide in all!
№ 191656   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:24
- I have to meet with Rustam.
Afandi sighed and looked slyly at me.
- Whether it is necessary to Rustam to see you?
I'm so sick of this Eastern ornateness! Do they between themselves, in the home, communicate this way? "Wife, warmed up if you give me bread?" "Oh, my husband is hot caress does not replace your bread?"
№ 188305   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 13:09