propaganda [Theme] Page 7

As for the masses, their opinions, extremely fast-changing in our days, their feelings that can be controlled like a stream of water from the tap, - all this the result of hypnotic suggestions of the radio and television.
№ 248890   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:49
Ugly-looking lecturer speaker was somewhere though. <...> Rained phrase trashing Hitler and the Nazis. <...> "Brutal crime... a Terrible flash of sadism... truncheons... Concentration camps... Arbitrary... Lawlessness... the persecution of the Jews... Back in the dark Ages... European civilization... to act Decisively before it's too late... the Wrath of all decent people... the Alliance of democratic Nations... a Strong barrier... Protect democracy... Democracy... Fascism... Democracy... Fascism... Democracy..." <...> Just exactly gramophone spin the handle, move the lever, go: democracy - fascism - democracy. <...> What actually does it do? Quite deliberately and openly incite hatred in you. Vengeance is trying to let you wildly hate some foreigners called "fascists". <...> The voice roared and rumbled, as if he was ready to tirelessly poured out another two weeks. The terrible thing is these living organ, bravada you propaganda. Scrolls one and the same: hate, hate, hate! Rally, friends, and all the forces hate! Again and again, again and again. Well, right after you hammer on the brain.
№ 248793   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 21:46
Regardless of the outcome of Brexit see how quickly half of any population can be persuaded to vote against it. A good lesson.
№ 246265   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:11
We have a big problem! Because you and many millions of people zombified by the TV listen to me now. Because less than 3% of you read books. Because the only truth for you is what gives you this box. Today we live among a generation of people who don't know anything except what I got from this box. This crate is their gospel. Divine revelation. This box makes and overthrow presidents, popes and Prime Ministers. This crate is a terrible evil power in this godless world, and Woe is us if it falls into the hands of the wrong people! And when the largest Corporation in the world controls the most terrible, diabolical propaganda machine in all of this godless world, who knows what crap they'll sell you as truth?!
Listen to me! Listen to me! Television is not true. Television is a goddamned amusement Park! Television is a circus, carnival, tent with acrobats, fortune tellers, dancers, singers, jugglers, clowns, lion tamers and football players. We kill your boredom for money. And you sit there, day after day, and even at night, any age, colour and religion.
We - that's all you know. And you start to believe in those illusions that we're getting. Do you believe that reality is the box, not your life. You do what the box tells you! You dress like a drawer. Eat what's in the box. Raising their children like in the box. You even think like this box. This is mass madness! You maniacs! For God's sake, you are reality! We are the illusion!
Quote Explanation: The spirit of the times, a fragment from the play "Network"
№ 237139   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 11:59
I have certain rules by which I live. The first rule is that I don't believe anything the government tells me, nothing. Zero. And besides, I'm not very seriously the media or the press in this country, which in the case of the Gulf war were simply employees of the Department of defense, which has not paid salaries and that most of the time functioned as an informal Agency of public relations for the government of the United States. So don't listen to them.
I don't really believe in my country. And I must tell you, people, I don't get all choked up about yellow ribbons and American flags. I consider them symbols and I leave symbols to the symbol minded.
№ 235090   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 09:51
Propaganda is the art of a picture of hell without the hooves and horns.
№ 227823   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 16:02
Says, just for five minutes, turned on the TV and there it was.
- Do not worry. This is a simple case. Ictericus propagandises Motobikes. Quite often in my practice lately.
- Oh, why am I going to do? We're pregnant. Dangerous I guess, is it?
- Immediately break the TV and get her somewhere quiet in the country for a week. And everything settles.
№ 224010   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 12:55
In the Soviet press only mistakes are true. "Glavnokomanduyuschim". "Bolshevik servitude" (instead of "cohort"). "The Communists condemn the decision of the party" (instead of - "discuss"). And so on.
№ 216595   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 21:29
The entropy of society is the sum of the entropies of all its institutions. And the entropy of each institution depends on its energy and uncertainty. Uncertainty is inherent in the Institute, only if it is operated by one person, and to the maximum extent alone. But only if its purpose is an action and uncertainty. If his goal is stability, then he kills entropy, and that it has not occurred should be provided and the turnover of leaders. The leader is opposed to the inert majority. Therefore, the leader is seeking the support of the majority or deception, or encouragement, or fear. The most painless instrument to overcome the inertia of the majority is propaganda
№ 213669   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 16:05
We haven't been allowed in Russia: scared that we will spoil their youth.
№ 212827   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 15:36
We call an echo. Told and wait. Comes the echo have been corrected and supplemented. A lot of channels, and the echo we have one.
Quote Explanation: Hinted at that the television in Russia tells state a convenient version of events.
№ 200406   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 21:41
Modern Russian people during the reign of President Putin, brainwashed propaganda brains, again mostly thinking Bolshevik...
№ 193721   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:47
Day by day and almost minute by minute the past was brought up to date.
№ 187144   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:22
Philosophy teaches us to question even what seems self-evident. Propaganda, by contrast, offers considered self-evident something would have to wonder whether it would be reasonable to doubt.
№ 177306   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 19:24
Mrs. Roosevelt asked major-General in her ask the prisoner a question - do any of these complaints in the name of the United Nations?
Major General threateningly asked:
Attention, prisoners! And who was it said about "Kazbek"? Strogacha wanted?
And the prisoners, still silent fascination, now a few voices indignantly said someone:
- Citizen of the head, so no smokes!
The ears swell
- Shag something in those pants left!
- We do not know!
Famous lady saw genuine outrage of the inmates, heard their sincere cries and with the great interest listened to the translation:
They unanimously protest against the plight of blacks in America and asked to consider this issue in the UN.
Quote Explanation: Foreign delegation inspects the Stalinist prison. The authorities brought the show, including left in the chamber of a pack of cigarettes "Kazbek", but strictly forbade the inmates to touch her; when they disobeyed.
№ 152133   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 11:02