the audience [Theme] Page 4

To the question about the preferences of our readers, listeners, spectators... Very often that I have to hear: "you there, dirtied, so... well, not me specifically, though, maybe I wrote it somewhere... that's dirtied our entire live, the information space, all sorts of vulgarity and other and other". Relative truth of course there is, but there is another truth that people don't want to admit it. Likewise, I can potential information users to say: "And you and eve, because nothing really not interested anymore!" Who has the most runs? Yes, someone who has most of the scandals!
Quote Explanation: Program "Iron logic" Sergei Mikheev and Sergei Korneevskiy on the radio "Vesti FM". Live from 29.10.2018 year. [About the show].
№ 348888   Added MegaMozg 05-11-2018 / 15:06
Not going to raise the curtain on a live picture - joined lovers on the background of punished Vice and for contrast - kissing comics, the maid and the footman entered a SOP to Cerberus with a fifty-cent seats.
№ 335387   Added Viker 28-07-2018 / 12:18
I think, you are so loved by the audience!
Not me - my heroines. Behind them nobody sees me.
№ 328720   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 19:06
Applause is like diarrhea - one of frustration and complain about indecent...
№ 328716   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2018 / 19:02
As the film "moving up" no. About the events in the film "moving up" bestial and false. As a piece of art "moving up" blatant plagiarism. Because the authors do not care about the cinema, do not care about real people, do not care about the story, and even you, the audience, they do not care. Care for the grandmother that they were not squeal.
Quote Explanation: From the review on the movie "moving up".
№ 327743   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2018 / 19:12
The viewer and the label feed is possible.
Quote Explanation: From the review on the movie "moving up".
№ 327741   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2018 / 19:10
Film professionals know that is truly successful films involving the viewer, captivating and keep us distracted, often remain undetected minor issues of a technical or even the scenario properties. It's called fridge logic, "the logic of the refrigerator."
Came here a spectator from the audience, he was overcome with emotion, he enthusiastically discusses the film with friends. And at night, getting up to eat something from the fridge, suddenly think: "why this character did that? It's completely illogical!" or "what are they in pursuit of the car from building to building jumps? This fact can not be the laws of physics, on the roof was no place to disperse!" But the fact is that if these questions arise in the viewer not in the hall, and much later, then the film succeeded.
№ 327690   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2018 / 02:04
In fact the biggest spectator problems in the movie are related to unjustified expectations, a conflict between how the viewer sees the film before watching, and what he then sees.
№ 327687   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2018 / 01:07
Our goal is to defend the theatre as a temple of culture. To capture the emotional gravity of the viewer - this is a guarantee of success. All theatres are now in search of may be very simple stage action, which will result in auditoriums of people eager to understand who we are today, what we need to feel its human height, its essential in life. I think that literature and theatre, and art in General, need themselves in order to increase, to increase the amount of kindness in the world. To enable people to draw from this source of truth and justice, faith and love much as you can.
№ 326623   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2018 / 21:02
For many, perhaps the opening, but usually the viewer associates himself with the main character and was very worried about what is happening with the hero. Here the main character no, there are a bunch of degenerates. Is the audience to associate themselves with a group of degenerates and care about them? No, it can't. Whether to associate themselves with specific degenerate and experience specifically for him? Well, specifically you, will you worry about the fate of the maniac Chikatilo? If Yes - you direct road to the madhouse, where you will try to help good pills and at least will protect you from the company. Normal viewers do not associate themselves with a serial killer.
The normal viewer is not worried about the maniac. The normal viewer wants to see the murderer killed, and the maniac - put to sleep. And degenerates from the movie suicide Squad the slightest sympathy and compassion to the cause.
Do they have children? How lovely. And those whom they killed children and relatives not? They have a beloved? How lovely. And those whom they killed, loved ones are not? What is common can be a normal human cattle? Nothing. Well, if you sympathise with the serial killer, tomorrow you're going to empathize with Hitler. Although, what am I? A long and successful Hitler empathize.
Quote Explanation: Overview on h/f "the Suicide Squad"
№ 325623   Added Viker 14-05-2018 / 08:56
Every now Gaidai, Vysotsky, Magomayev. The impression that we are only mediocre and don't understand artists.
Quote Explanation: From the review on the movie "Mamma MIA!"
№ 307438   Added MegaMozg 11-11-2017 / 00:18
Spectators see more than players.
Lookers-on see more than players.
№ 306685   Added Viker 05-11-2017 / 12:19
The main thing - not to stand still. I was taught in theatre: the audience must love and constantly surprising.
20 Series Release Date: 03.09.2017
№ 300015   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2017 / 22:03
It's easy when the main characters [of the film] doing the target audience, the money are more likely.
Quote Explanation: From the review on the movie "Hunger games".
№ 298150   Added MegaMozg 20-08-2017 / 01:51
"People pay money for the fact that between the words, the play they can read at home..." - often used to say our teacher and Director Victor ya stanitsyn.
№ 291173   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2017 / 18:15