the audience [Theme] Page 2

An entire presentation can only be built on stories alone that lead the audience to the thoughts the speaker needs. As an example, a number of stories that convince the listener to do fitness in your club and in your coaches.
№ 425785   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:19
We, ordinary spectators, feel that a speaker who walks in old untidy things does not respect his audience and to us he seems to be an ordinary loser.
№ 425601   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 10:39
wisdom! - so I happened to hear in the theater; some melancholy prince was speaking; he was dressed all in black and was very much afraid of another, who was walking around in gray cardboard armor.
Quote Explanation: Father's ghost in lats, to be trouble. (Hamlet)
№ 424864   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2021 / 19:54
The audience adds strength to an honest and sincere speaker.
№ 424608   Added MegaMozg 31-07-2021 / 00:15
There are exactly the same people sitting in the hall like you, and they, too, are afraid to speak in public, and if you confess to them your weaknesses, they will begin to support you. But, if you try to hide your fear, then you can be sure that all people sitting in the audience or auditorium will see it.
№ 424597   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2021 / 23:42
But speaking in itself does not threaten anything, but disgrace in front of everyone is already a threat, and it is public shame that causes fear. It's a shame when people laugh at you, and when people sitting in the auditorium laugh, it is a hundred times more offensive.
№ 424591   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2021 / 23:24
- Light up the lights in the hall! The viewer shouted. - I'm scared alone!
№ 418433   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2021 / 14:57
wives contain a number of extreme obscenities uttered from the stage. It is quite understandable that after this notification, not a single chaste lady remained in Paris, she would not wish to personally check all the nasty things that Moliere allowed himself to introduce into the play.
№ 417155   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2021 / 01:27
- I'm an actress. I don't want to play myself. You promised me a great role.
- And you got it.
- Nope. I got a caricature of my life, everyone on display. Divorce and the man who beats me? Am I going to drive Langland crazy and he's suffering from it? Do you think people don't think Langland is you and I'm kind of ruining my life? This is my life, Arthur! And I have the right to defend it!
- Viewers...
- Have the right to spectacle. And that's it! I did not expect such meanness from my own husband. This scenario, it's about people who don't have a future. I have a future...
- Im an actress. I dont want to play myself. You promised...
№ 416840   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 22:36
As an actor, I always have to balance between what I think is right and what the viewer likes.
№ 413023   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2021 / 18:09
I don't believe lonely people. Eternal spectators in the theater of life. Watch. Waiting.
№ 411298   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2021 / 10:45
The viewer expects sincerity, talk about himself, about what is happening to him, about his fears and hopes, abysses and heights. For example, I am the viewer who does not read film annotations, I know that something interesting and new can be expected from this author, and I come to the cinema for a dream. When you go to bed, you cannot read the annotation for a future dream, you just see it. Roughly the same thing happens with the viewer: he comes into the hall and will be happy to plunge into the unknown, disturbing him like a bad dream, or, on the contrary, like a dream. Since ancient times, people have been interpreting their dreams, trying to understand what lessons this dream gives them. Roughly the same thing happens to the viewer when he leaves the cinema: he entered the hall alone, and left changed. And he begins to think, involuntarily build connections, he ponders, compares what he saw with his own gaze, passes through himself this other people's experience, because the author's efforts, his sincerity, depth and artistic honesty in his relationship with the world bring him into such revelations that often a person I would have been ready to say it myself. You know how it happens, you read a book and think: "Me too, I also thought about this!" But only you do not know how to turn it into a form. Or is it not your task. And it also happens that the artist will give you a revelation about yourself and for this new value for you you will be grateful to him for a long time; how do you thank that dream that took you away from trouble or told something that you will not read in books.
Quote Explanation: From the online conference of the Yakutsk pitching of debutants-2020.
№ 407931   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2020 / 06:30
Silent scene. Svetlana clung to the actor, who is a monk, says something about kissing. The audience is in suspense, Sveta is in anticipation, the guy is in shock, I'm in the shroud!
№ 407839   Added MegaMozg 30-11-2020 / 21:33
We, today's Caligula, swim smaller than the old ones, but in the same style. You must constantly remind yourself and others that you are drinking wine for ten thousand, and not for a thousand, because the language will not feel much difference. Thus, we drink not wine, but the narrative dissolved in it.
№ 404843   Added MegaMozg 03-10-2020 / 18:33