the audience [Theme] Page 3

I was ambitious but I never thought about it. I understand kind of what I did, and I know that something I did.
I always did the painting for the viewer, but this does not mean that I was trying to please them. Have always done painting as he saw fit. But, I like it and I feel that my paintings looked and got some response... So, it's important.
Quote Explanation: The answer to the question; when Karen G. said to himself that he is a talented and creative person is important whether he has confirmation from the audience, critics, colleagues..???
№ 400103   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 03:00
For the average European painting of a Nude model, never seen her main character. The main character - the viewer standing before a painting, and it is assumed that he is a man. All addressed to him. It should look like the result of his presence. It is for him a figure in the painting gained its nakedness. But he is, by definition, a stranger, and all his clothes on it.
№ 397471   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:36
Bright, yellow Windows invite the casual viewer to lift the veil of our mysteries. I was a spectator, carefree and curious, I was inside and out. Fascinated by the inexhaustible variety of life.
№ 391236   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 00:09
Every woman is a little actress, the man a little producer, a lover, actor, and live in that dorky theatre, while there is the audience.
№ 389485   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 17:06
Like in all of them pause when they start snapping handbags. This means, they open the handbag and reach for a handkerchief to wipe tears. Then it happened.
Quote Explanation: At the premiere of the theatre. Vakhtangov "smile at us, o Lord", in London. 2018
№ 387187   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2020 / 06:07
Like in all of them pause when they start snapping handbags. This means, they open the handbag and reach for a handkerchief to wipe tears. Then it happened.
Quote Explanation: At the premiere of the theatre. Vakhtangov "smile at us, o Lord", in London. 2018
№ 387186   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2020 / 06:07
№ 387185   Added MegaMozg 12-02-2020 / 06:07
If you need to be tough, too. Can not forgive betrayal. Anyone. And my husband could not. And artists. Once the theatre was forced to cancel a performance: the artist took a sheet, and replacing him was not. The audience, handing over the tickets, was very indignant. Then we found out that the same evening the actor in the neighbouring street played in the entreprise. The next morning he joined the theatre troupe was gone.
№ 385184   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2019 / 23:58
I don't know why and who needs it,
Who sent them to their deaths nekozawa hand
Just so mercilessly, so evil and unnecessary
Put them to eternal rest.
Careful viewers silently wrapped themselves in fur coats
And a woman with a distorted face
Kissed the dead man in blue lip
And threw it into the priest's wedding ring.
But no one thought just to get on your knees
And tell those boys that worthless country
Even bright feats - this is only the stage
In the infinite abyss is not available for the spring!
Quote Explanation: 1917.
№ 383330   Added MegaMozg 23-11-2019 / 19:12
Publicity, thousands of spectators, the attention of the press - Houdini knew a lot about the show, this is the main principle and modern entertainers. All great magicians know that they stand on the shoulders of a little Hungarian.
№ 375746   Added MegaMozg 30-07-2019 / 19:10
Marina, there is a perception that people who entertain us from the stage, should be the same funny and in life.
- Every viewer at home has its own sadness and sorrow, so when he turns on the TV, you, artist, just have to cheer him up, since I chose this path! And the viewer does not have to know what you're feeling. He may be the same. Such a fun simple complicated life of the artist.
Quote Explanation: Interview "Viva.ua" on the 20th of October 2018.
№ 368047   Added MegaMozg 28-04-2019 / 22:04
- You care about what you say, write?
- I am very ambitious. There were, of course, and incidents-photoface on the Internet. Obviously, this is a kind of payback for fame and success. It, according to father, do not forgive anyone. Friends, I am still convinced: "You're a public figure, this is a plus and a minus..." of Course, I'm not going to wave placards and to prove something. Why? For all I say scene and my work. My rightness was on stage. The audience sees who he is to me and how I relate to the audience. My respect for the audience is unlimited and does not depend on geography.
Quote Explanation: Interview "Viva.ua" on the 20th of October 2018.
№ 367551   Added MegaMozg 23-04-2019 / 12:22
The excitement of the actor from the upcoming contact with the audience. I compare our profession with the profession of a bullfighter, forced each time to mobilize all my strength not to be struck by a bull. In our profession you need to avoid the wrath of the audience.
№ 358236   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2019 / 19:07
Never nothing to regret after,
The Supreme priest started earlier or later, left
Let the other pop will sit in his place,
But even more brilliant ears hung you.
Quote Explanation: A parody of Andrei Dementiev
№ 355885   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2019 / 20:21
Say that this show has no viewers?
Well, that's an understatement. Yesterday I phoned the box office and asked when the beginning of the show.
- What?
- I replied, "And what were you thinking?"
№ 351927   Added MegaMozg 03-12-2018 / 12:04