nudity [Theme]

Miss Gridis's stockings were almost flesh-colored. One got the impression that she was not wearing them at all, that she was sitting naked in front of us, and it was this apparent nakedness, her unrealness, that made the spectacle better than if she really were without stockings.
№ 451184   Added MegaMozg 03-03-2023 / 21:18
He always dreamed of living by the water. As a student, he said that he would see the sea from his windows. He spoke at the very beginning, at that stage of the relationship when they usually share their dreams. A kind of moral exposure, which is much more important than physical nudity.
№ 448843   Added Viker 09-01-2023 / 11:33
- But we're not naked in these photos.
№ 435597   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2022 / 04:21
Nudity is the national costume of humanity.
№ 417428   Added MegaMozg 22-04-2021 / 15:30
Live sexual experience nakedness is a process rather than a state. If isolated from this process, a single point, then the resulting image will seem banal and its banality will make a chilling impression, rather than to serve as a bridge between two very deep and poetic States. For this reason, expressive photos of naked women are even rarer than paintings. A simple solution for a photographer is to turn the figure into a Nude model, which, summarizing, and spectacle and spectator, and depriving sexuality of specificity, turns desire into fantasy.
№ 397474   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:45
Stranger nudity is the evidence that causes a very strong feeling of relief. She's just a woman like any other. Or: he is a man like any other. We are struck by the marvelous simplicity of the familiar sexual mechanism.
<...>
We didn't expect to see them different, but the power and complexity of our senses create a feeling of uniqueness, which is scattered at the sight of another what it is. It is more similar to other people of their sex, than different from them. This offers us a warm and friendly (as opposed to cold and impersonal) the anonymity of nakedness.
To say it another way: exposure brings with it an element of banality <...>
№ 397473   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:42
For the average European painting of a Nude model, never seen her main character. The main character - the viewer standing before a painting, and it is assumed that he is a man. All addressed to him. It should look like the result of his presence. It is for him a figure in the painting gained its nakedness. But he is, by definition, a stranger, and all his clothes on it.
№ 397471   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:36
To be naked is to be oneself.
To be naked is to be seen naked from the side and at the same time not aware of their nakedness himself. Naked body to be naked, must be seen as an object. The naked body reveals itself. Nude model on display.
To be naked is to be without masks.
To be public means to transform the surface of his own skin, the hairs of his own body in a mask that is impossible to remove. Nude has the possibility of becoming a naked body. Nakedness - clothing.
№ 397470   Added MegaMozg 07-06-2020 / 16:33
- You never seen a naked girl?
- I've never seen so naked... and so beautiful.
- Have you seen a naked freak?
№ 391832   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 02:15
I laid bare to the stars,
To the deep wounds
To the brightest happiness.
I ready - to-paint canvas -
The artist in the hands of Dan,
To soak his eyes
and hugs.
He knows, moreover, that I am the canvas?
Who am I to him but a sky without clouds?
He throws me a handful of silence,
And I blooms the word "love".
№ 391071   Added MegaMozg 12-04-2020 / 21:39
Good in bed have to sleep naked.
№ 390968   Added MegaMozg 11-04-2020 / 23:30
- Too much light, Ross. Rude day walking.
- I do not agree.
Quote Explanation: Meant indecent to walk around naked in the morning even at home, in his own bedroom.
4 Season 6 Series
№ 382644   Added MegaMozg 15-11-2019 / 15:16
The moon today is so strange. Is not it strange? It is similar to the obstructed - obstructed on that is looking for a lover. And she's naked. She's completely naked. Clouds tend to cover her nakedness, but she won't let them. She puts herself in the sky naked. She wanders through the rows of clouds staggered, just a drunk woman... I'm sure she's looking for lovers.
№ 373549   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2019 / 02:07