dragons [Theme] Page 5

Remember, Alexandrite, dragon will never flirt with the victim enough to forget about the precaution, no matter how weak the opponent may seem.
№ 317085   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 15:04
The dragons need a win. It's too ephemeral measure. If dragon fights, either in my life or someone elses. No matter - take it or save it. Remember, Alexandrite: dragons rarely fight at full power. Some never learn all of his powers but a fraction of it should be lethal. In the battle of life the dragon doesn't need weapons. No, I'm not going to tell you a platitude like "it is itself a weapon." This is not so. But what's with the gun the one who is life itself, who is death itself? The true power of the dragon is like the tip of the arrows shot in the heart.
№ 317082   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 14:11
And can be, no wonder our imagination gives the clouds the form of ships and dragons?
They float in the heavenly silence, majestic and beautiful. Above us, above the hustle and bustle, above life itself. Eternal. But how important is it to them? For them this lonely eternity in the vast expanses of the sky. What price they are willing to pay to one day fall to earth with rain, bringing new life into happy faces, or hiding tears.
People always wanted to fly... but dragons feel as bright.
Dragons are not people.
Although... if dragons are just a dream of people, can't people just be...
№ 317081   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2018 / 14:10
- Ti, and you can turn into a dragon?
Can.
- A show?
Not yet.
Why?
Because I know you'll ask later. And if you ask, I'll get up and leave. And more to this room you did not entice!
- What am I gonna ask? - I asked insidiously.
- You will ask here if that dragon lady will meet with the guy at the dragon, then would she have an egg or baby and if she stays in human form the girl?
Oops! Caught. But let's agree - this is the phenomenon of the immaculate conception in a whole new light!
№ 312787   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2018 / 18:05
- So where is this fire-breathing animal?
Inside. Waiting for us to rescue her.
- I meant the dragon, Shrek.
№ 311803   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2017 / 21:19
The jester whispering:
- Remember heart. Go back, go back and back. In heaven must soar dragons. When the dragons disappear, people miss them. Of course, someone even thinks about them. But some children from the very earliest years of staring at the blue summer sky and waiting for those who never comes. Because they know. In heaven must be a miracle, but it faded and disappeared. And you have to get it back.
№ 306289   Added MegaMozg 02-11-2017 / 04:12
Nobody knows that you're a hero actually...
- No one should know. If people found out that dragons still alive, they may stop at nothing to kill them. It must remain a secret. A mystery only to them. And our.
№ 306101   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2017 / 17:12
- You didn't slay the dragon! Did you do this for me?
- I did it for you, for your ridiculous ideas. Your unique vision of the universe finds sense to me.
№ 306099   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2017 / 17:06
- What is it?
- Dear cousin, we have a little problem.
- We have a big problem - a small dragon!
№ 306096   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2017 / 16:12
- Great! In our village no one knows how! Is it true that dragons know everything?
- Not true. The dragons know exactly half of everything.
№ 300981   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2017 / 09:03
... listen to a story about the most stupid in the world of the dragon. This dragon has swapped the Sky and the Freedom of a crazy idea that might help wayward Humanity. Sure, the bad will not be stupid...
№ 300976   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2017 / 09:02
And every any, even though household
Manifestation of a negative two separate people
Is an ancient motif - the clash of archetypes.
Nowhere left heroes, have not gone away dragons.
Even if their fight in the office between the stapler with hole punch.
Heroes and dragons is very similar,
Confuse them, but wait - there is a difference in the Bud.
After all, only the dragon does not have his way,
No idea, no ideology. His role is to be the enemy.
He sits there quietly in the den. Exhales with the smoke of the fire.
Quote Explanation: Rap battle with Purulent.
№ 298016   Added MegaMozg 18-08-2017 / 19:03
The dragon! Dragon! - shouted the peasants on the shore. - Where? Where's the dragon? - asked the head on a long neck, leaning out of the lake and looking at the bushes...
№ 288635   Added MegaMozg 02-06-2017 / 07:02
- So we have you more than once? - I asked cautiously. - Otherwise, when would have time to learn Russian? One of the most difficult languages on Earth, by the way!
- I'm a dragon, remember? - Jala gave me a haughty smile. - I have no idea!
And cross stitch? - rolled his eyes I.
"Well..." the Dragon hesitated. I have not tried, but I guess...
- Oh, if I had a dragon! - like I said. - I may not be married would never!
№ 287609   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2017 / 19:29
- Gwizdo why we even hunt dragons?
- What's the question? We are dragon hunters, and all! Whether we are hunters beets, hunting would be beets. Nothing special.
- Yes, but... why are we hunter?
Because we know how to do it! Especially you. Lian-Chu, you have to hunt for dragons! They are sneaky and insidious. They are ruining the village, to devour the poor people, they don't wash it at night legs and not clean up after themselves!.. Finally, they talk with... with your mouth full.
1 Season 22 Series
№ 287178   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2017 / 09:01