mother-in-law [Theme] Page 1

He never loved his mother-in-law. Claudia Ivanovna was stupid. Her advanced age did not allow us to hope that she would ever be the wiser.
№ 328421   Added MegaMozg 09-06-2018 / 16:02
You do not complain, do not cry,
Our forefather, Adam,-
After all, you live freer
It is now our lives.
Carefree, carefree
From the earth you tasted benefits:
Were not tailors, merchants
And similar pluth.
And you the friend of your life
God did not give until
Not tired of you freestyle
Being the bachelor.
You once for spouse
Had an edge to give
Our wives ribs a little,
Seven would skins men rip off.
You and your wife to be legitimate
Sleep peacefully at night,
Now, only the husband would fall asleep
Lo and behold - with the wife of another Adam.
You're not supposed to touch
Only the forbidden fruit
And we have all the stops,
Though not put anywhere.
This world was eve
Without mother, without father,
Therefore, I did not know and mother in law
You are on the goodness of the Creator.
You're a snake in an evil stand - in
They say it the problem is yours,
But believe me, the father:
Mother-in-law worse than a snake.
Quote Explanation: The advantages of the first married men
№ 317552   Added Viker 23-02-2018 / 09:35
Everything in life happens, I won't sin,
And frankly, honestly, and without deceit -
Home, family, work - like at all, believe me,
But I love mother in law more than anything.
Home, family, work - like at all, believe me,
But I love mother in law more than anything.
She gets up early to heat up the bathhouse, I,
I rubashechka pour, drink for company.
I am willing to be on hand for the light.
If there is no wife better than a mother-in-law present.
I am willing to be on hand for the light.
If there is no wife better than a mother-in-law present.
№ 310102   Added MegaMozg 06-12-2017 / 12:08
- Nick, in the kitchen the soup, pour in a deep dish and carry it to the living room, asked him Alain. And bread slice.
Kohl realized that in his single apartment, an era of matriarchy, if you ignore such, you can roll up to polyandry and God knows what horrors. He said
- Alena, maybe you're one yourself? but stopped in mid-sentence, catching his glance of Tiffany. Look Polina Ivanovna could kill Jedi on the spot. When Polina Ivanovna chose for himself the profession of an accountant, the world has lost an outstanding bullfighter, under her gaze the bull instantly realized their mistake and would put himself in a corner of the arena. Nick immediately changed my attitude to the table setting.
Quote Explanation: The story "Hello, I'm your mother-in-law".
№ 301460   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2017 / 19:36
I'm not talking with the mother already half a year - do not dare to interrupt her.
№ 292168   Added MegaMozg 27-06-2017 / 20:30
Mother-in-law - she's like the Chaos. Comes when you least expect it, destroying everything that was built over the years, and then just disappears, is hopelessly muttered the father, looking at the healing mother.
№ 269429   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:06
...there is no such law which would oblige the mother-in-law love their sons-in-law.
№ 266727   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 11:20
Mother-in-law comes only in the kit with my wife. I remember that was when the Bolsheviks this technique - the product to load? For a pound of candy, two boxes of door hinges.
№ 238204   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 13:42
We all know for every father all the best with him, but the worst is from Tiffany's.
№ 237228   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 12:03
Yes, I thought Igar. This mother-in-law from mothers-in-law. Is the embodiment of a mother-in-law. It's your mother-in-law, you fool.
№ 201851   Added MegaMozg 14-01-2017 / 00:11
Mom is coming for a while (Oh, how short?), only two or three (yeah, four-six-eight!) of day (hour?!!), cook the soup (196745809-I'm trying to poison me...), help with cleaning the house (last time I missed TV!), you won't even notice it's there (a half ton weight, three feet in girth, limping on the left prosthesis with a scratch!), and, in the end, she's my mom...
№ 198319   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 19:55
- Have you noticed how strained the relationship between me and mother-in-law?
Yes. Why?
- Listen... at First she was against me due to the fact that I'm Armenian. Then she was confused, because I don't have MSU hemskogo diploma. But most importantly, when Natasha was pregnant marine, she took a sabbatical and left the Institute. Here, she never forgave me. And since then, sawing, sawing, sawing... well, you know, the usual relationship between brother-in-law and mother-in-law.
- Why normal? Unusual. I have Natalia Vasilievna not that kind of relationship.
- Egor-Jan, maybe you and Natalia Vasilievna, not so tense, but not perfect.
- No, Karen Georgievich. They are perfect! It does not show me the claims, we are not fighting... In my opinion, very perfect.
- Egor-Jan, listen to smart people. What Natasha does not impose any beef with you, it means nothing. Just my wife is educated, and can not behave rude to their relatives.
4 Season 1 Series
№ 193059   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 16:22
Olga, congratulations, today you lost a daughter!.. - pause and solemn: - But gained a son! - again a pause, and an indignant: - What do you mean one you already have? Mother, who's sons scattered? What it means to "bring you daughter"? Excuse me, I need it, no wonder I married. What is divorce, mommy? What do you mean "her before marrying"? Don't give up, I said! Oh, you had Eugene and took you from... What was removed? Wraith?! Yes, what is it Wraith, mom, so, a simple mental suggestion, any illusions I haven't used. Who is the sorcerer? I'm a witch? Mom, you decide who I am-a gay designer or a witch! Ah, Eugene said. And Eugene's mother have? No? That lucky guy, not like me. Olga, today we celebrate... is Not a sacrifice, a wedding is a celebration! Don't get a divorce, I said! So celebrate today, and tomorrow Margaret, Storeway we you'll pick. Yes, she took my name! No, the volunteer force, but in General, I didn't ask. Until tomorrow, Olga Vladimirovna! I won't eat it! Not Ponamareva!
№ 186754   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 12:04
- Mortifer Lupus Cornificius.
WHAT?! - mummy roared. - What relation to you this shaggy beast, a second after Draco in the ranking of my enemies? Don't tell me this another one of your brother!
- No, mom.
Thank Ekvilibrium! Once Draco today for me is untouchable, the war on Mortiferum Lupus Carnification - the only thing left.
- Mom, he's my husband.
№ 170529   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:37
- Mom! My husband hurt me. I'm coming to you!
- No, my daughter! Evil must be punished! I'm coming to you!
№ 134442   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 14:35