officials [Theme] Page 5

Blimey! What a laugh it was! Once its on the Volga river on the ferry hussars cursed. Here miracles-that worked! And what a home it was! After that two weeks all hiding in attics Yes, closets.
- Oh, Kuligin, it hurts me up here, not used to it. Everything on me is somehow weird looking, for sure I dont belong here, just prevent them. Customs I local not know. I understand that all of this is our, Russian, native, and still not get used in any way.
Quote Explanation: Hussar character of the play who was able to put in place presumptuous merchant-tyrant Sabel Prokofievich Wild, Merchant purse which dozens, if not hundreds of thousands of full rubles and some hussars, to the last ruble. But he's an officer and a gentleman! And the storm of the entire city shuts up the sky, obediently at attention in front "his honor".
№ 359900   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2019 / 04:04
Now, looking closely and a little used, she could not remain indifferent and not to admire this crowd of bright representatives of a new class of international officials: they were all as on selection of young or youthful, and if there are elderly people, they looked very modern, considering the age of your enemy and skuse hiding her slightest manifestations.
№ 359419   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2019 / 13:09
This organization, with its committees, conferences and God knows what, where everything is drowning in the rhetoric, is the greatest swindle of the century, a feeder for hundreds of consisting under her loafers.
Quote Explanation: this refers to the world food organization
№ 359418   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2019 / 13:08
She felt a little uncomfortable getting such high salaries and doing nothing.
Quote Explanation: Kate has worked in world food programme
№ 359417   Added Viker 02-02-2019 / 13:07
Kate, as a Thrifty housewife, wondering how much it cost telephone calls about the postponement, then the choice of the conference venue, the cancellation of all of what was said before; some of this money would be enough to feed thousands of people for several weeks.
Quote Explanation: Kate worked for the world food organization.
№ 359416   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2019 / 13:06
In this world the elect of generally accepted rules, values and norms not applicable.
№ 359408   Added Viker 02-02-2019 / 13:01
Mrs. Michael brown, a housewife, bad never didn't dress, but Keith brown, an employee of the world food organization, presented an entirely different requirements. Before you go shopping, it is just in case asked Charlie Cooper, on what salary she can count on. He called the number, hearing that, Kate almost gasped. He said this without a trace of bravado - it was immediately clear that it is commonplace and workaday, as if in the world there are no trade unions, no fierce competition, no poverty, no hunger pangs and nothing can prevent to pay such big money of international officials, these favorites of fortune, without which humanity is simply unable to do.
№ 359405   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2019 / 12:58
He is a man with a good heart,
Loves those who are poorer.
But not you, he feeds you, brothers.
And sits on your neck.
№ 359372   Added MegaMozg 01-02-2019 / 13:17
The benefit of the state? It's either something that is useful to us or harmful to others.
Quote Explanation: said statesman
№ 357292   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2019 / 15:19
What are the officials not in order to ask them for help!
№ 357283   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2019 / 15:10
I am reasonable? Yes, I could without fuss
And with many added to the shelf
And a share to have.
№ 354446   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2018 / 14:39
You have such a thesis, is the eternal Russian, Russian thesis: a good king, and nobles, thieves and robbers. Do you know if something does not work, then all the blame. <...> About officials in General: You know, of course, there are people who do not realize that they are talking about. Was not in his place, just sloppy speak. There are also. But it's all of us, it is our environment. A man was yesterday someone, today it became official, and take lyapni something. Well, he's not ready. This means that he's just not ready for the job. <...> Therefore, this process of growing state apparatus, working with it. Now, we are trying to do, see, hold various competitions among the young. "Leaders of Russia" we have a contest personnel. Teach them then at the Academy of our. From this cohort are already there, in my opinion, people have become twelve or fifteen governors, two Ministers of the Federal, five or six Deputy Ministers.
Quote Explanation: From the annual press conference, December 20, 2018.
№ 354131   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:16
Now in the list of natural disasters in addition to fires and floods can make the officials themselves.
Quote Explanation: About fire situation in the Moscow region in August-September 2002. The region has emerged 2046 fires with a total area of three thousand hectares. The fires from deep areas in the Moscow region reached the capital and raged in the vicinity of the ring road. Forest and peat bog fires in the 2002 season caused quite a rare phenomenon ‑ an intense smoke blanketing of Moscow. RIA Novosti.
№ 352475   Added MegaMozg 08-12-2018 / 16:08
The country is in poverty, but year after year
Of emergency vehicles protected by the cops
Their wives are servants of the people
To gloss Windows of expensive boutiques.
At the time, as long as the sales bitches
Sawing the country for their own benefits
Boils our blood and contract the hands
Painfully into a fist.
№ 351747   Added MegaMozg 02-12-2018 / 01:05
Passed the first stage of creating an anti-corruption court in Ukraine: the interview was via Skype. Apparently, the first selection criterion was that the face of the official at least fit in a monitor.
№ 351119   Added MegaMozg 25-11-2018 / 20:04