officials [Theme] Page 3

Any reduction of officials in Russia leads to the growth of their numbers. Something is common between the officials and gasoline prices. Whatever cut - more!
229 Series Release Date: 27.09.2019
№ 382768   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:06
So cleverly began to cringe
now in official circles,
that can easily blow your nose
through my toes.
№ 382688   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 12:34
There are people that if you take away ranks, then nothing will remain. That's why they defend cinologia.
№ 377372   Added MegaMozg 28-08-2019 / 18:32
Their next release, the new technologies will free workers and transfer them to a shortened working week. If a country has a surplus of labor, and that means it's time to introduce four-day working weeks. Excuse me, but the servants of the people, when to push through their Scam to increase the retirement age, tried to convince us all that Russia, by contrast, is an issue of manpower, they shouted at us from all angles, that only an increase in the retirement age will solve this problem. I have a question: when officials lied then or now? Why force people to work until retirement five years longer? Or originally it was all a lie, a mistake and, to put it mildly, the shortsightedness of those who the retirement project implemented in Russia?
Quote Explanation: The Internet TV channel "Tsargrad TV". Topic: "Lies and cowardice of the officials brought the pension system to a standstill".
№ 377222   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2019 / 03:18
When the oligarchs and bureaucrats - embezzlers say that we should work for the benefit of the great powers - sounds like a blasphemous mockery of the Power.
№ 375981   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2019 / 01:07
There is a record of General Kiseleva, a man worthy and honest, he instructed Alexander to find individual people for administrative work, but instead received a report Kiselev about the terrible abuse and theft in the South of Russia. Alexander said to the General: "I know that most of the people in management should be a variable, and you're just that evil comes both from higher and from a bad choice of lower officials. But where to get them? I and fifty-two governors can not choose, but must be thousands..." And he said, "the Army, the civil part, it's not like I want to, but how? Suddenly just won't do, no helpers..."
№ 375961   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2019 / 22:13
You know, I sometimes go with mayors and governors around the city. Walk with different officials and I see how their faces are changed. It turns out that uncomfortable... Turns out you can't cross the road... They are such, there is a Suite runs, all are fun, all are sweat. And for them, the machines to go faster, the mayor jumped in that air-conditioned car - all! Forgot it as a nightmare. Because of the city that you do, it's really a nightmare!
№ 374645   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2019 / 14:27
I studied in two schools, two student groups. All my peers who had skills, went to work according to their abilities. Who was the doctor who pilot, who is an engineer, a scientist, an artist... All who didn't have abilities, they have become officials. All. That is, officials are not doctors, this is not Directors, it is not the artists, that is, all who prosper. And often we find they have compassion... they have bodies of sympathy gone, because the parasites bodies die.
№ 373154   Added MegaMozg 24-06-2019 / 17:04
Okay, - I said with complacency not a state figure, a Russian nobleman that is actually, now... as before, one and the same.
№ 372418   Added MegaMozg 13-06-2019 / 20:06
Politics is a cesspool. Deputies paralytics.
Helpless who vote are fools.
I see old people on the streets looking for bottles.
See: policy only stuffed wallets,
Drive cars, build cottages, mansions,
Arrange squabbles on TV. They're the same Gopnik,
Only in power.
№ 371293   Added MegaMozg 01-06-2019 / 16:03
The Nobel Committee, who originally handed out the wet from the blood and diplomas earned in the massacres of dollars, soon became an obedient tool in the hands of the authorities.
№ 371079   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 21:07
Merlin, ozverev of theft, corruption and embezzlement, daily gathers the whole office, sticks his nose into all the details, checks and controls, and when several major officials under his regime was not just arrested but also killed "while trying to escape", in fact the looting subsided.
№ 371015   Added MegaMozg 29-05-2019 / 07:02
Steal health, I basically do not care.
But why I must die?
№ 370843   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 12:19
Okay, nefig snot smeared on the snout.
Anyway, everything will be as it was.
I'm going to rip ass on your salary.
And you to the death to bathe in chocolate.
№ 370841   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 12:17
All the people living in shit
And shit lives quite...
№ 370840   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2019 / 12:16