officials [Theme] Page 2

- Stop! I will not allow the children to be mocked! Make your own, in the beginning, and then scoff. So, everything is clear to me. Have you written down all your flat thoughts? Everyone! | Now tear it up! Break it and forget it! But remember, we will never create a surplus product in this way. So we will only have what we have!
Quote Explanation: Flat thoughts. Part II
№ 404037   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 02:54
I think that in thirty years Ministers will be a little way, but, of course, it will be as wonderfully honest people, as now.
№ 400060   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2020 / 00:51
The first Minister Horikawa was beautiful and rich. And was distinguished by his love of luxury. His son - the illustrious Mototaxi - Horikawa has identified the Manager of the detective Department, when he began duty, said that the Chinese chest, standing in the office son, looks ugly, and ordered to remake it with a more beautiful. But officials who know the old ways, told him:
- This chest was passed from hand to hand from ancient times, and who knows where it came from: since it has been hundreds of years. When in the Palace of old age becomes unfit for any thing of those that are passed down from generation to generation, it serves as a model for the production of new, so it would be better not to alter.
The order was canceled.
№ 397737   Added Viker 10-06-2020 / 11:50
You people doing important things, when you remember the poor unfortunates, oppressed! Should do this little thing!
№ 395571   Added Viker 20-05-2020 / 08:33
I run away and I will work diligently, how much power is enough, but with one condition: that my work has brought real benefit to increase the amount of good necessary for the well-being of the masses.
№ 395444   Added Viker 19-05-2020 / 11:13
The manufacturers and masters say that our workers are ignorant and rude - because with them and have to turn rude. In the working class we do have a little education and a lot of brutality, - this cannot be denied. Just who is to blame most? To blame the manufacturers, craftsmen, officials who keep themselves with the workers, as bars with the serfs, do not want to recognize in the work an equal human being. Workers handle a polite request or question - and meet everywhere swearing, rudeness, threats.
№ 392962   Added MegaMozg 01-05-2020 / 15:53
- You're the same as them.
- Well, not who I am. <...>
- Then why? Why!?
- I've looked at these here, read the case - moral freaks! Think, God, well, how can the people behind the cattle to keep, well, critters! Nobody sent me, I did it all fouled, so set the conscience.
№ 391305   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 06:06
But really, maybe just ham
Over the Russian life fun.
She is always caught in the middle.
Not everyone can be a hero
And the people best - not conceal -
Often powerless in front of her,
So sudden severe
And eternal change full;
As spring river, she
Suddenly start ready
On the ice floes to pile up
And on his way to destroy
The guilty as innocent,
And nechinovnye as bureaucratic...
№ 389391   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 04:36
Do you think you can count on officials. Then they sit in the offices to understand people.
№ 386735   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2020 / 08:52
Procedure for the control variable, it consists, as appropriate, in the relevant normative acts, while other acts are not considered to the circumstances and time relevant. The codification of governance will lead to the fact that there will be a lot of comments, additions and instructions to the Codes, which will in itself embody the order and guiding the officials. The laws in the resource of the organization necessary for the qualification of violations of the control order, but the order itself is not legal. It is sufficient to fix the violation of the control order, and an article for determining the sentence will pick up on "Basmanny justice".
№ 386693   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2020 / 20:03
Officials who have the power of attorney of the monarch, should be the watchful guardians of the law; one of the strict observation thereof mirit citizens and fodoral calm. The lack of law and justice always and everywhere been the cause of the disasters of Nations.
Quote Explanation: the Decembrists
№ 386565   Added MegaMozg 22-01-2020 / 20:54
In Putin's system of any high-ranking official is a thief. There is no other. This is the base qualification basis..
Quote Explanation: A comment on the blog about the destination mishustina Prime Minister.
№ 386355   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 13:32
Remember the famous joke: we should work not to not be rich, but in order not to be poor. In what may be an ambush, if we just take and drastically reduce the salaries of officials, Ministers or even heads of large public companies? We just can't find enough skilled workers. They're all going to private firms.
Quote Explanation: "Direct line with Vladimir Putin", in 2019. The answer to the question "When the officials will get paid like ordinary workers?"
№ 384822   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 14:56
How math explains the fact that watch some officials are five to ten years of their work remains a mystery. Who will be able to explain it, he is likely to win a Nobel prize!
232 Series Release Date: 11.10.2019
№ 382774   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:18
For ordinary Russian is not so terrible sanctions of the West, as a symmetric response of our bureaucrats. Russian officials have someone to spit when they are oppressed, but for some reason it's always the Russian people. Bay of their own to other people's neighing!
229 Series Release Date: 27.09.2019
№ 382769   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2019 / 20:08