officials [Theme] Page 1

The director once again wrote to the district and from day to day he was waiting for the appointment of doctors for examination. But the officials were in no hurry. That's why they are officials.
Quote Explanation: It was necessary to examine the health of Peredonov
№ 432346   Added MegaMozg 29-11-2021 / 10:48
The ideal of an official is stability, the most complete stability is a cemetery.
№ 430612   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2021 / 17:42
So here, in the attic of a residential building, is the office of the court? Such a device could not arouse much respect, and it was comforting to every accused to see what miserable means this court had at its disposal. True, it was not excluded that the money was released enough, but officials immediately plundered it, instead of using it for its intended purpose.
№ 430601   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2021 / 16:51
Wasn't he summoned for the night interrogation, and doesn't he know why these night calls were instituted? The purpose of the night calls - and then K. heard a new explanation of their meaning - was to listen as quickly as possible to the petitioners, whose appearance by day gentlemen officials are unbearable, to listen to them at night under artificial light, using the opportunity after the questioning to forget all this muck in a dream.
№ 430586   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2021 / 16:03
The secretaries do not spare visitors at all, as well as themselves, here they do not know mercy. But in essence, this ruthlessness is nothing more than an iron order in the performance of official duties, and what more can visitors desire for themselves?
№ 430584   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2021 / 15:57
Of course, among the secretaries there are both more diligent and less diligent, as elsewhere, but none of them, at least openly, complains about too much workload. It's just not in our habits. In this regard, we do not differentiate between regular and business hours. This distinction is foreign to us.
№ 430583   Added MegaMozg 12-10-2021 / 15:54
Yes, there are control departments everywhere. True, they are not intended for the purpose of detecting errors in the crude sense of the word, because there are no mistakes here, and if they do, as in your case, then who can definitively say that this is a mistake?
№ 430564   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2021 / 14:24
Nowhere else has K. seen such an intertwining of work and personal life as here - they are so intertwined that sometimes it might seem that service and personal life have changed places.
№ 430563   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2021 / 14:21
I will build temples, temples everywhere!
Release Date: 03.10.2021
№ 430003   Added Viker 05-10-2021 / 17:35
Eugene had a clear civic position, simple and easy to explain. She loved her country with all her heart, generally supported the current government, respected, even admired the current leader, but considered unacceptable any attempts by parochial politicians to manipulate the population. They did not know how to play honestly, did not grow up, cared not about people, but about profits. Budgets were quickly "sawn", mayors, regional ministers and heads of departments were imprisoned one by one, and the inhabitants of the long-suffering city of N were increasingly plunged into despair.
№ 426784   Added Viker 31-08-2021 / 11:53
Paper is more useful to an official than gold.
Quote Explanation: The old saying of the kingdom of Ming. Paper is paper money, a bribe to an official with their rampant corruption. But for an official to accept gold means to strangle himself with a golden silk cord or inhale gold foil himself, otherwise the emperor will kill but the entire family of the official, including servants, that is, about 1000 people.
№ 417172   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2021 / 02:18
- They are here, in Russia, orphans, a colleague. And abroad, we find ourselves orphans, we are with you! They have all the money offshore.
№ 412194   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:54
- Wait, Grandma. Tell me what will happen to me! Guess by the hand.
- Hand is not my level!
- What, weak, huh?
- Am I weak? Well, give me a hand? Oh, I see, I see... On the family you are written to be an official.
- Huh? And where does it show?
- Look: the line of mind and the line of life diverge.
- Something I didn't understand, what a connection!
- That's why they disagree!
Release Date: 18.12.2020
№ 410783   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2021 / 04:48
Our state is not able to turn the Russian economy towards high industrial technologies, because top officials are henchmen of the fuel and energy oligarchy.
№ 408440   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 16:57
We do not set a clear-cut task for our government. Our health is the level of people's well-being! And who is interested in this today? Which of the leaders is puzzled by this? Our officials are not striving for power in order to think about it, therefore they are busy with their apartments, dachas and pockets, and we are silent. You have to shout, brothers-rabbits! To knock, call and hammer into their brains the main task - the level of well-being!
Quote Explanation: Patient
№ 404040   Added MegaMozg 17-09-2020 / 03:03