orphans [Theme]

And all of Russia has changed.
№ 465500   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 15:27
“But I wouldn’t wish my fate on anyone else!”
“But I wouldn’t wish my fate on anyone else!”
№ 443695   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2022 / 16:21
A child without a mother does not promise joy.
№ 435357   Added MegaMozg 02-02-2022 / 20:51
“Z on the Z of the year, a young student came to her hometown for the summer holidays to see her parents, but a misfortune happened. Both her parents died right in front of her eyes, and the girl herself fell into a coma due to severe stress, what will await her next is unknown.
Quote Explanation: Quote from chapter 23 of the book A Chance to Die.
№ 434624   Added Viker 26-01-2022 / 19:05
“You did nothing to save Tremas. Keeping my promise to this poor orphan? Of course not. You probably would have done it, but this situation was more suitable - you had a Master who traveled, sowing destruction, so that against his background you looked like a hero. You are an egoist, Doctor, and one day you will fully manifest this. - He went to Teegan. “And this poor girl. Longing to return home to her mother, who thinks she has lost her daughter. You were supposed to return her to Heathrow on February 28, 1981, but every time you made a mistake in the calculations. You need these people around you - because they are overwhelmed, Doctor. - The Toy Maker's face recovered, but his wild gaze suggested that he still did not have complete control of himself. “They are orphans,” the Toy Maker continued. “They are emotionally broken and need a protector. Surrounding yourself like them makes you feel better.
№ 429179   Added Viker 29-09-2021 / 17:29
None of us were born to be an orphan.
№ 421979   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2021 / 19:42
I worked with Clark Gable! When I was in the orphanage, there was a picture of Clark Gable next to my bed, I told other children that he was my father.
I worked with Clark Gable! When I was in the orphanage,...
№ 416843   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2021 / 22:45
Before the son of mice, before the king of rats!
№ 415106   Added MegaMozg 16-03-2021 / 01:54
- They are here, in Russia, orphans, a colleague. And abroad, we find ourselves orphans, we are with you! They have all the money offshore.
№ 412194   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:54
- Chief, why did you take me away from there? It was so interesting! I just wanted a little, with one eye, to look at our, dear, deputies, like you me, right there, behind the trunk, and on the street. I protest! Just wanted to see...
- "Isn't he going to be a deputy? And what, moderately shouting, sycholy, fool, of course, but who is without sin"
- Chief, Chief, who are you talking to?
- "Hmm, fool-fool, and reads thoughts" - Aren't you going to be a deputy, colleague? Or to the presidency? Sorry for the hospital theme.
- Of course, Chief. I will attach you and your family.
- My family, colleague, this is you! And in power, you will never break through!
- Hmm, why is that, Chief?
- Ha, and you don't know how to collect dirt.
- I can't do that? Haha, look, on the fifth day, last month, at seven o'clock in the evening, you left the toilet without washing your hands! On the ninth, at three o'clock, you picked your nose with a pencil, thinking that no one could see you! Tenth...
- Stop! x3 Enough is enough! You've shown yourself to be an exemplary collector of dirt, a colleague, but you still lack the most important thing to get into power.
- What's that?
- You need to be a poor person.
- Chief, I'm already poor. Like a church louse on a lasso.
- ... You don't understand, colleague. You must not just be poor, but pathologically poor! To hysteria in others, to colic in the stomach and to the march in the intestines!
- But Chief x2, are our current elects like you say?
- Do you, colleague, not know? They are all through one homeless, through another beggar, and through the third orphan. Come on, I'll introduce you to them!
№ 412193   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:51
Widows, widowers, orphans - this is the name given to those who have lost their husbands, wives, and parents. But there is no name for parents who have lost their children.
№ 402980   Added MegaMozg 27-08-2020 / 22:06
- These birds inhabit the souls of young mothers dead in childbirth, ' he said, turning towards me. - I say they scream and run around the nest, because I don't believe that the babies hatch safely. They grieve about someone you lost - looking for a child orphaned.
- I think it's just tradition, ' he said. Habit. I first made when I was much younger, after I heard this story. Actually I don't believe they have a soul, but, you know, like something out of a sense of respect...
Without finishing the sentence, he looked at me and suddenly smiled.
- I used to do it, I didn't even notice. In Scotland very few Plovers...
He got up and threw the twig.
- Went on. There's a place that I want to show you. Over there, at the top of the hill.
He took my elbow and helped me up off the ground. We began to climb the slope.
I heard what he said to Plover when he let her go. And although I knew very little Gaelic words, it's an old greeting I heard often enough to understand it. "The Lord be with thee, mother" - said Jamie.
A young mother died during childbirth. And the child who was left an orphan. I touched Jamie's sleeve, and he turned towards me.
- How old were you? - I asked.
- Eight, - he said. - Not a baby.
More he said nothing and led me higher up the hill.
№ 395937   Added MegaMozg 23-05-2020 / 17:00
What are you, the branch is poor,
Where are you going?
Beware - angry
Sea... will be gone!
You really can't cope
With the stormy wave,
As the orphan bitter
With the cunning of a human.
№ 391209   Added MegaMozg 14-04-2020 / 18:12
- What is this report?
The testimony of the girls.
- Who did they talk to?
- Who but God.
They witness.
- There is a God is peaky blinders. It was Stark hill, and we are in the small Heath, we are much closer than God.
And we heard terrible things.
- We are children of the worst sort. They lie like most people breathe.
- Half black girl you were forced to use another soap!
Mr. Shelby, your sins are legend.
- Our sins!? Compared to hitting children with bricks and hoses, of our sins!.. Our sins - dust! Black girl hanged herself for fear of your wrath.
- I don't see how...
- Can't you see!? So put them on! Wear glasses, or I will gouge out your eyes. And don't expect me to stop something or that I am afraid of your prayers and your crosses.
Your world is cracking like the battered child.
Quote Explanation: Polly and Thomas found out about the bullying of the nuns of the children in the orphanage that they sponsored and came to collect the children.
№ 389803   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 08:13