beating [Theme]

What do you think: is it okay to beat children or not? It surprises me that this is still a controversial issue, that people are arguing about it. As far as I know, you can't hit people. Everyone. Men, women, old people. Why no one discusses in society: How
Release Date: 03.04.2022
№ 440309   Added MegaMozg 31-05-2022 / 08:39
I then acted like the last creature: I crawled on my knees to my room, hid under the covers and cried. And I really wanted to die. Out of shame for my father.
Quote Explanation: The little daughter saw her father hit her mother.
№ 435511   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2022 / 03:24
... the Gestapo leaned out of cars and beaten with sticks swinging at the crowd, so dense that even with a strong desire no one could hide in the alley. Whether conventional rubber stick, it is still possible to survive, but the Gestapo used such, from which protruded a razor and nails.
№ 391256   Added MegaMozg 15-04-2020 / 03:36
- What is this report?
The testimony of the girls.
- Who did they talk to?
- Who but God.
They witness.
- There is a God is peaky blinders. It was Stark hill, and we are in the small Heath, we are much closer than God.
And we heard terrible things.
- We are children of the worst sort. They lie like most people breathe.
- Half black girl you were forced to use another soap!
Mr. Shelby, your sins are legend.
- Our sins!? Compared to hitting children with bricks and hoses, of our sins!.. Our sins - dust! Black girl hanged herself for fear of your wrath.
- I don't see how...
- Can't you see!? So put them on! Wear glasses, or I will gouge out your eyes. And don't expect me to stop something or that I am afraid of your prayers and your crosses.
Your world is cracking like the battered child.
Quote Explanation: Polly and Thomas found out about the bullying of the nuns of the children in the orphanage that they sponsored and came to collect the children.
№ 389803   Added MegaMozg 31-03-2020 / 08:13
- I didn't mean to hit your wife, me, Rosen said. [Josse byot Faria]
- I also didn't want to beat. Wife asked.
№ 386916   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 21:28
- You were watching your son beat me and didn't lift a finger to help. Why should I treat you good in?
- To protect the child, the mother will go to terrible. Now you understand it.
- You weren't protecting him, Lorena. You let him.
1 Season 13 Series
№ 373441   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2019 / 12:09
- You go on the track at the end of which your daughter will read in the Newspapers, as her mother started with bribes, and finished malfeasance.
- You don't know which way I go.
- Maybe, but I did not see you stoop so low.
- And you didn't see me covered in bruises. Didn't see me lying by the stairs, after a collision with the stairs. And as I prayed to God not to lose a child. Miguel was my boyfriend. He beat me like a punching bag. I was not yet a COP.
- In your... in your file there is nothing about domestic violence.
- I did not write statements. I set him up.
Why?
He wouldn't stop until killed.
1 Season 8 Series
№ 372730   Added Viker 18-06-2019 / 11:58
Don't cry, I am hurt. But it's all made me stronger.
Quote Explanation: Harley's daughter saw the pictures of his mother covered in bruises after a beating.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 372715   Added Viker 18-06-2019 / 11:57
To fight with someone weaker than you is cowardice, and to fight with Tyson suicide.
№ 372031   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:36
If indeed the battery was the exponent of love, why in the registry office receptionist delfinchik his voice is not added to the end of the speech: "And now, as a sign of love and loyalty, young, tadahito each other!"
№ 354834   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2018 / 17:21