riot [Theme] Page 2

It's all in the sequence of events. First, cut out the core of the nation - intellectuals, aristocrats, then create a new elite, albeit stupid and incompetent, but greedy and vicious. Then gradually start to knock those who can somehow think, and then will need a self-sustaining system of terror. Without it it is impossible - no one can neither build nor create, nor to organize. Only through terror. And those who can organize resistance, is no longer! Without a leader and peasant revolt will not rise... And emerge great leaders and fathers of Nations - degenerates and sadists. And then seen how these things turn out. At some point, leaders die, and the remaining pigs become more equal and more important. Here and lived to be a fake state.
№ 396358   Added MegaMozg 27-05-2020 / 18:33
In front Kurochkin nurses tied up woozy after a deathly story of the Cuban who ran around the office shouting: "Revolt! Long live the world revolution! Coffins and guillotine is our symbol!". Cuban was dressed up in a straitjacket, and aunt Glasha gave him a double portion of the magnesia in each buttock, so that it is a metaphorical expression of "life is cracking in the area W..." took quite perceptible scathing look. But then the self-proclaimed brother of Fidel, passionate soul, writhing on the floor in pain, he continued to shout revolutionary slogans interspersed with delirium. "Hurrah! - he yelled. In blitzkrieg only play the Germans! Cuban will show your bourgeois face cat eye of the dictatorship of the proletariat. I learned Russian only for the fact that Lenin spoke. All hanged on lampposts in nature..."
Soon, the Cuban was quiet. Realizing, obviously, your "cracked" position, he is unlikely to show someone the cat eyes of the dictatorship of the proletariat, a Cuban clenched his teeth and curled up, silent.
One of the patients, a former teacher of rastamanskie Bodrato, insane, like Kurochkin, on religious grounds alcoholic, took a moment to quietly to the nurses to approach Ivan Mefodevich and whisper to him that from the street through a bathroom window it causes some bearded friend Smokes. Kurochkin bullet slipped into the toilet, with little concern about what this intimate restaurant in the mental hospitals seen from the office through a special hinged window. Clutching at the bars, Ivan looked down into the courtyard, and saw the excited alcohol Dimka Dimova, a heart friend who shook before him an open bottle of port.
- Salutations, soul Kurochkin! - thundered the red-bearded giant, in a welcoming gesture throwing up your hand with port. - Drink to your health, my friend! How long are you going to hang around in these stinking land? Beast your Ideas! Gives you to visit. Rubbish! Bureaucracy! X-rays fucking! Soul does not see, son of a dog! Bureaucrats took possession of the souls of brilliant artists. Vanya! - even louder shouted Dymov. - Do you know what is happening on the streets of our blessed town? Rebellion, revolution, disobedience holiday! And tops it all some kind of mad monk. Has led just a bunch of fanatics to the Uspensky temple and demands of the Church authorities. Says that did the world end in Rastyapino.
Smokes took a swig from the bottle and mad, laughed.
- And, indeed, long live doomsday! Want anarchy! Tired of mocking the power of money and the bureaucrats! Break the grate, friend, jump! I'll catch you, and we incurred General in a whirlwind of madness.
(from the novel Crack)
Quote Explanation: Rebellion and crazy religious fanatics.
№ 393072   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 10:57
Omsk is motion!
The city has a Siberian
Che, are you rude to me? See protest of pussy!
A handbag from Gucci, bitch, jumps on the hill
Oh, the chorus ***of UCI, I sing along with Egor.

Leningraduniversity citationmanagement
Quote Explanation: Yegor Letov perestroika bard sang a melancholy song about the collapse of the Union. The truth of this song in clip Convertible Kisunya humming only the chorus: "Everything is going according to plan!".
№ 387572   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 14:04
The food and the steering wheel
Peter - temperature, approaching zero,
But I protest nature!
№ 387571   Added MegaMozg 26-02-2020 / 14:02
With the kids. If something goes against their interests, from rebelling.
№ 379963   Added MegaMozg 06-10-2019 / 18:45
There comes a time when you must decide whether to remain silent or continue to fight back.
There is a moment when you have to choose whether to be silent or to stand up.
№ 377966   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2019 / 10:03
The only way to enter this door is to knock it.
The only way to get through a bigot''s door is to break it down.
Quote Explanation: Targu Marshall about how to combat racial prejudice and discrimination.
№ 376323   Added MegaMozg 13-08-2019 / 23:04
If the people revolt, not from the desire to take someone else's, and from the inability to maintain their.
№ 374174   Added MegaMozg 08-07-2019 / 03:02
- What's happening!? Young man, where are You going!? Get out of here and you'll be suspended!
Patrick salutes the headmistress and out of the doors of the school. The headmistress is going to search the backpack Patrick, but Catherine snatches it.
- You have no right to rummage in it.
Katherine goes to the door after Patrick.
Kat come back, otherwise you too will be suspended from lessons.
I don't mind!
Catherine goes outside and goes to Patrick, who already sat on his bike. She handed him a backpack.
- I think this is yours.
Patrick takes a backpack and grins kat.
- Are you sure?
- No, but I do it.
Catherine sits on the bike and hugs Patrick.
- "Hold my hair".
- Did not understand.
- You told me that at the party, just before you puked.
- Wonderful.
1 Season
№ 368306   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2019 / 23:12
Is heard in the woods the axe.
Lying in the snow, maybe cold.
Anything cool! Actually forget!
I think almost of rebellion!
I swore not to skew the Buddha,
for a tenner rush for the hare!
Let a be closed - where the chisel! -
Yasnaya Polyana slicer!
The resist Panov, disgusting.
This is me - as a sickle on eggs!
As Aristotle at the bottom of the well,
don't know where that comes from.
Evil exists, so to deal with it,
not to weigh on the yoke.
№ 365778   Added MegaMozg 07-04-2019 / 09:31
Those who defend the right of the rebel, should not rebel.
№ 365167   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2019 / 02:23
Rebellion and revolution I never liked.
Quote Explanation: Letter to P. A. viazemskii, on 10 July 1826 From Michael's to revel
№ 348326   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2018 / 02:03
every day brings me
in the life of a combat turn
my life the last shot
every breath metal SIP
Quote Explanation: Lines of poetry 1985, the year "I burn", written for the concert program "Fire" group "chambered Nautilus" and for and unreleased album "360 degrees of fire". Original spelling and punctuation preserved.
№ 348289   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2018 / 11:14
I burn like gunpowder in the fire
but at this rate not for me
every hour go for a breakthrough
let my ideal is a blast
Quote Explanation: Lines of poetry 1985, the year "I burn", written for the concert program "Fire" group "chambered Nautilus" and for and unreleased album "360 degrees of fire". Original spelling and punctuation preserved.
№ 348288   Added MegaMozg 30-10-2018 / 11:13
I think this thief for all plans and adventures not only mediocre, but the most foremost historian to describe would hardly have succeeded; whom all the venture from mind and military regulations, but from the insolence of chance and luck depended.
Quote Explanation: The epigraph to "the History of the Pugachev rebellion".
№ 346325   Added MegaMozg 09-10-2018 / 01:04