audacity [Theme]

• What we deserve and what we strive for always happens to us.
№ 464902   Added Viker 19-03-2024 / 13:00
Arrogance is a lack of philanthropy!
№ 457264   Added MegaMozg 11-10-2023 / 11:42
I allowed myself to fall in love.
№ 449889   Added MegaMozg 07-02-2023 / 04:03
Even behind the most angelic modesty, devilish impudence is often hidden!
№ 447157   Added MegaMozg 01-12-2022 / 12:54
If you argue with the godless according to his own violent rules, you will further inflame his arrogance, which denies everything and everything. If you speak in a raised tone with a madman, the darkness of madness thickens. If you think to convince the evil one with anger, then you kindle the fire of hatred even more. A meek and good deed is the water that extinguishes this whole fire.
№ 445927   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2022 / 01:45
Human impudence is the sister of cynicism!
№ 440991   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2022 / 16:42
They have a talent for intrigue, and I fall into a trance, I am hysterical, like that great-grandmother who survived the blockade in that terrible Leningrad, sitting at the table and drinking a hundred grams, great-granddaughters play with bread, cheese, crumple, crumple, build boats and throw on the floor.
№ 429804   Added MegaMozg 02-10-2021 / 12:45
On my neck all my life hangs to the devil of greedy parasites who need to be fed and supported. Therefore, I cannot afford to wait for good roles and not be removed anywhere.
Quote Explanation: The quote in a more swear form is often mentioned by his friend Michael Madsen.
№ 425927   Added Viker 20-08-2021 / 11:50
They say arrogance is the second happiness. And what is the first, they do not say.
№ 419105   Added MegaMozg 15-05-2021 / 09:51
Impudence - faster conscience.
№ 418949   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2021 / 21:15
Can't you smear your face with jam so that life doesn't seem like honey? And don't you spit chewed carrots in your mouth? So that you can see the sky in diamonds? Can't you piss on your chest so that it smells like the sea?
Quote Explanation: Many variations of answers to the demands, as a rule, unreasonable went from the people to the "storm troopers" to the next five-year plan according to the surrender plan.
№ 418874   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 00:09
Impudence is more frisky in conscience.
№ 417327   Added wisewords 19-04-2021 / 15:33
Here the question of power is very correct. But the question is: the power of whom? So there are two things. Inquisition. That is, there must be heretics who must be destroyed. Speaking in modern language (through fascism) must be defective. For example, if you do not recognize the values of liberal democracy, or have the audacity to criticize them, you are inferior. Further - a broad perspective in two channels. And from the point of view of establishing power, and from the point of view of ideology. And they will follow this road - they have nowhere to go.
Release Date: 14.01.2021
№ 411506   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2021 / 10:21
APHORISMS OF ANACHRONISMS - 49
• Truth is difficult - it is lonely and unloved, but the only pure and unique!
• Everything that God has given us from birth is very often not appreciated by us!
• It is inappropriate to convince others of what you have not experienced!
• Ellipsis - a flawed attempt to exhaust the soul!
• We often don't notice that we've become different – especially when we've gotten worse!
• If you have doubts - spit on everything without regret!
• It's hard to lose your head - since there was never one!
• Not everyone is destined to accept the truth!
• A wise man and life is differently arranged!
• I want to burn from love - but I do not want to burn to thaws!
• It's not that life passes, but that it is wasted!
• Who changed his father's surname and Vera - he will sell the Motherland without a trace!
• A dignified death - must be earned!
• A strong hug - even spread wings are not a hindrance!
• Oppressive thoughts - will not lead to good!
• People often get sick from laziness and greed - even more often from their stupidity!
• If the music does not evoke emotions - it's just echoes of emptiness!
• To remain incomprehensible - that's the true drama!
• If I am silent it does not mean that I do not hear you - it is enough that I see you!
• Years take their own, and I don't know what they take!
• Mercy and kindness - the world of the savior!
• I do not tolerate arrogance in people, and simplicity is even more whipped!
• Deceiving ourselves - we give birth to The Loser and the Sucker!
№ 410356   Added MegaMozg 29-12-2020 / 19:21
After all, people in their essence, are not grateful creatures, all the time pushing back the horizon of their claims. Today you made them an indulgence, tomorrow for them it is the norm.
№ 410258   Added MegaMozg 27-12-2020 / 21:21