outrage [Theme]

Sometimes a quiet but firm refusal becomes a more effective way than loud indignation.
№ 465340   Added MegaMozg 01-04-2024 / 02:24
People of the spirit evoke some amazing indignation and disgust in others, respecting them from afar and turning to them when necessary; they not only do not love them and do not look at them as equals, but avoid them in every possible way.
№ 457329   Added Viker 31-10-2023 / 11:14
People who conform to the interests of one part of the citizens and neglect the interests of another part bring the worst of evils into the state - discord and indignation.
№ 454348   Added Viker 20-06-2023 / 10:53
And meanwhile, the fog of lies enveloped Germany more and more densely. Hermetically isolated from the rest of the world, the country was given over to the power of lies, which the Nazis spewed out day after day, repeating it millions of times in the press and on the radio. For this purpose, they created a special ministry. Using all the means of modern technology, the fascists inspired the starving that they were full, the oppressed that they were free, those who were threatened by the growing indignation of the whole world, that the entire globe envied their power and greatness. Germany was preparing for war. Training was conducted in the country and outside the country, openly violating existing treaties. The purpose of life is death on the battlefield, the fascist leaders preached. War is the highest destiny of the nation, the loudspeakers proclaimed, all the free time of the youth was filled with military drill.
№ 449689   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2023 / 18:00
At the word "I demand," Beauchamp raised his eyes to Albert and, immediately lowering them, thought for a minute.
№ 445976   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2022 / 01:45
The white struggle is the salvation of Europe from the red yoke, the redemption of the betrayal of Brest-Litovsk.
№ 439310   Added Viker 26-05-2022 / 11:57
“Azuri’s successor, Calamity Instigator, it’s all you!” Because of your existence, the world is bursting at the seams!
Quote Explanation: Hazama reveals the truth to Noelle while also torturing Makoto.
№ 439096   Added Viker 25-05-2022 / 20:32
Don't believe that resentment can reinforce your advantage.
№ 432652   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2021 / 11:21
Can't you smear your face with jam so that life doesn't seem like honey? And don't you spit chewed carrots in your mouth? So that you can see the sky in diamonds? Can't you piss on your chest so that it smells like the sea?
Quote Explanation: Many variations of answers to the demands, as a rule, unreasonable went from the people to the "storm troopers" to the next five-year plan according to the surrender plan.
№ 418874   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2021 / 00:09
In time, young lady! Your service leaves much to be desired.
- Noble Kao, what are you doing here?
- Honey, your voice reminds me of one brat.
- I, Kao, gwizdo! Dragon hunter.
- I thought so. Slipped to the waiter? A brilliant career! Where's my dinner?! I'm waiting for him for three days! Three!
№ 399256   Added MegaMozg 28-06-2020 / 00:36
Why the fuck am I helping him, I just wanted to go home and masturbate to this magazine.
№ 388206   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2020 / 06:14
Of ferdinandi... it Seems to me, between us some misunderstandings, sho!
Well, rider you my observation! I tolerated it when you decided to take part in the competition, but warned that we are losing on all counts! I tolerated it when you gave me a generic brand!
- Well you said yourself, it sho beautiful...
- That is what it is... But it's still humiliating! And most importantly - you have deprived me of the opportunity to become the first ever moose-educator!
- Yes, what do those shining-that fool you Horny? You well, tea, not a candle!
Quote Explanation: From the original script of the cartoon.
№ 384775   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 13:22
Sneakers to prom? Outrageous!
№ 367109   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2019 / 08:58
Pretty! I try to be nice to Arthur, cook, clean, always friendly, not to mention such trifles that I not once, not twice saved his life. And no thanks, no, just screaming. And now you ignore me. Great, like I don't exist. Hi, I'm Merlin, but nothing - I'm invisible!
4 Season 10 Series
№ 350351   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2018 / 15:08
All measures ought to try to keep peace and not to resent the insults from others; for this reason, you should refrain from wrath, and through attention to protect the mind from indecent vibrations.
Quote Explanation: "Spiritual guidance from monastics and laymen", the Instruction "On the preservation of world peace".
№ 350237   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2018 / 19:56