position [Theme] Page 8

The Ukrainians is not the most enviable position-the country is mired in debt. This nation ahead of a bleak future.
№ 387335   Added MegaMozg 17-02-2020 / 20:40
Cruel, hopeless would be the moral position of those who, sacrificing themselves for the common good, will fail and instead of gratitude and regret, are subjected to unfair condemnation of his contemporaries, if for him there was no history of that, making the tablets of your fait accompli, gradually over time cleanse him from all unrighteousness and submit to the posterity in its present form.
Quote Explanation: the Decembrists
№ 387009   Added MegaMozg 05-02-2020 / 11:28
Before the Decembrists, who had returned from the liberation of Foreign campaigns, feudal Russia appeared in all its ugliness. The plight of serfs, war-ravaged and exposed to excessive exploitation of the landlords, drill, and cane discipline in the army, the decline of industry and Commerce, the absolute power of officials and injustice of the people - all this, according to P. I. Pestel merged into the overall picture of the "people's blagodenstviya"
Quote Explanation: Preface
№ 386093   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2020 / 22:42
The gods generously gave me. I had high gift, a glorious name, worthy of position in society, brilliant, daring mind; I made art a philosophy and philosophy an art: I have changed the Outlook of people and all colors of the world; what was I said, whatever I do it puts people in amazement; I took the drama, the most impersonal of shapes known in the art, and turned it in the same deeply personal way of expression, as a lyrical poem, I have simultaneously expanded the scope of drama and enriched it with a new interpretation; all what would I have touched, be it drama, novel, poetry, or prose poem, or a fantastic witty dialogue, everything was lit with a hitherto unknown beauty; I made a legitimate domain of truth itself, in equal measure, true and false, and showed that true or false is nothing more than an appearance generated by our mind. I treated Art as the Supreme reality, and life as a species of fiction; I awoke the imagination of my century so that he and I were surrounded by myths and legends; all the philosophical systems I was able to capture in one sentence and everything in epigram.
№ 385925   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2020 / 00:42
My answer would now be given false, because what is happening I was not very clear. And I was always guided by the principle that it is better to ask a question and look stupid than to look like a fool from the puddle that had landed.
№ 385447   Added MegaMozg 03-01-2020 / 07:16
Delving into the subject of Montagu gradually found that as in "fidelity" and generally throughout the insurance and related banking and financial sectors egregious things happen. He was unable to imagine how such a situation could exist, remaining unknown to the General public.
№ 385150   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:50
The threat of war put the Soviet Union in an extraordinary position. Hence the essence of our position is to support Afghanistan, Turkey, our participation in the civil war in Spain, etc. We probed, shook the weak links in the capitalist system. But he never allowed himself to get involved directly in a military conflict that would go beyond the local. The country's leadership decided primarily domestic objectives of economic and political nature.
№ 385139   Added MegaMozg 26-12-2019 / 18:28
On weekdays, in the afternoon a minute, you can still worry about the fate of the Empire, to grumble at the state of the world, but not today, Sunny Sunday afternoon ride when a pretty girl and consumed by envy cyclists vainly trying to overtake you.
№ 383509   Added MegaMozg 27-11-2019 / 07:22
- You put me in an awkward position!
- Do not worry. I did not put that in.
Quote Explanation: From "Orange coffee".
№ 382855   Added MegaMozg 17-11-2019 / 20:48
If you give preference to in the life the creature simply because it is a member of our species, it puts us in a position of racists who give preference to those who are members of their race.
№ 381005   Added Viker 26-10-2019 / 13:19
Arthur wanted to hand over the documents.
- What are they?
- I have tried to explain everything that we... in the ass.
5 Season 1 Series
№ 378761   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2019 / 02:12
- The differences of position must be preserved.
- Especially if they are so dearly bought!
Quote Explanation: George Warleggan came from a simple family, but was able to get into the highest light and condescending, with disdain, referring to the peasants.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 376553   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2019 / 19:50
- What a bloody pain, why did you become rich?
My life was like a rose, all of the petals of luck!
In the market everyone knows I'm rich and you're poor,
It's witty, it's honest! It's true, that's a fact!
Recognize the old crow, where'd you steal your dinars?!
If you don't, I will cut you!
- Listen, Raven, new, look, brother, the ignorant!
I have nothing to hide, I don't know how to steal,
Honestly, honestly!
No need to stomp and shout, don't threaten my brother,
All I could dig, I can honestly take
Here under this chinaraj, I buried your dinars
Calm down, it's nothing, you're rich and I'm poor...
It's witty, it's honest! It's true, that's a fact!
№ 363316   Added MegaMozg 05-03-2019 / 20:06
If a woman asks to get into her position - be careful in order to not be in a very awkward position.
№ 359737   Added MegaMozg 06-02-2019 / 00:15