credit [Theme] Page 5

- Take a loan and open a bakery!
- Don't you think it's too risky? Maybe we are easier to buy? Something stupid. Motorcycle, for example.
This is dangerous for the health!
- Here if we take one more credit that would be hazardous to my health!
Quote Explanation: Leon and Nastya thinking about how to spend the money won in the lottery.
16 Season 11 Series
№ 231876   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 18:26
And all the roads jam up with credit,
And there's nothing you can do
It's all just bits of paper flying away from you.
Oh look out world take a good look what comes down here,
You must learn this lesson fast and learn it well.
Credits eternal lack,
And nothing can be done,
And these little pieces of paper disappear into nowhere.
Look, world, look carefully at what is happening,
By heart adopt the lesson of their loss.
№ 221985   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 11:44
Life is a deal. The deal with God. He gives you life, and you have to give something in return. It's not a gift, no. It is a loan. You can't just take, you have to give.
№ 212296   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 14:04
Previously, expensive cars meant wealth and status, now ten years of the loan.
№ 210189   Added MegaMozg 15-01-2017 / 12:53
I am against the life of the loan. Acquire something that belong to you shall not, and paying that no longer belong to myself. Idiotic concept.
№ 163817   Added MegaMozg 11-01-2017 / 21:24
In twenty years, all bankrupt and all are in! You on the fridge, and I put everything out there and drink.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 146840   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 19:08
- I then plant arrived and began to earn decently. Even on a rainy day the money began to defer, just in case, so if suddenly become again unemployed. But it is difficult, of course, was to resist, so as not to spend money. And then still have to say that I need to buy a car. I say: why should I car? I can go on foot. And I say: walk of shame to walk. Walk only the poor go. Besides, the car can be bought in installments. Make a small monetary contribution, will get the car, and then going every month to slowly pay until all the money is not paid. Well, I did. Let, think, all think I'm a rich man. Paid the first installment, got the car. Sat down, went, yeah right there and fell into the ka-a-Ah-ha-Nauvoo (excitement Goat even hint was). Avto-AXA-mobile broken, you know, broke a leg and four ribs.
Well, and the car you fixed then? asked dunno.
- What are you! While I was sick, I drove to work. And then it was time for the car payment to pay. And the money I don't have! Well, I say, give then auto-Aha-ha-mobile back. I say: go, take in Kaa-ha-hanove. Wanted to judge me for the fact that the car is ruined, Yes I saw that I still have nothing to get rid of him. So no car I got no money
№ 77101   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:17