food [Theme] Page 11

- What, no fried food really bad?
Yes.
№ 390476   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2020 / 13:00
- Would you like steak?
- No, I have two years vegan.
But you like meat!?
- People change. And you'll take a cheese souffle?
- No.
But you like cheese.
- Cholesterol changes.
№ 390022   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2020 / 10:48
How interesting for us, his advice on healthy food. In our time the food is fried in vegetable oil and saturated them. How can it be harmful additional plant food? And the chocolate is cocoa, that is another representative plant foods. Good food for happiness. Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention to arrive to it in good health, with an attractive and well preserved body. It is best to start the path with a beer in one hand and a sandwich in the other and finish it after numerous sex, with completely tired, used body, shouting: it of that costed, what fine traveling!!! Guys, he's a genius!
Quote Explanation: So the questions about the Goodies: Fried bad for you? Chocolate harmful?
№ 389400   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 05:03
Listen to the brilliant answer of the doctor, he laid out his points. His health tips for men: - you Need to understand the strategy effectiveness in food. What to eat cows? Grass. What is it? Vegetable food. Thus, the piece of beef is the most effective way to place vegetative food in your organism. And if you have cereal? - Eat chicken. Alcohol in no way limiting. The wine is made from berries. Brandy is distilled wine, which means that the berries had removed the liquid, so you will extract from them a big favor! Beer is made from grains may not ogranichivat its consumption is excessive.
Quote Explanation: Doctor of medical Sciences Ubiratan Paulo (Paulo Ubiratan) hospital chief of staff in Puerto Alegre in Brazil. So answer the question : Should I stop the intake of red meat and eat more fruits and vegetables? Should reduce the consumption of alcohol?
№ 389393   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2020 / 04:42
Nothing is hard to who need food just to sustain life, mating for procreation, the word for truthful speech.
№ 353950   Added Viker 26-12-2018 / 17:02
- I my says: Why are you so skinny? Go eat cake. - And your... who is this? Well... the inner voice
№ 78228   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 13:12
Do you pray before eating?
- No, my mom's a good cook.
№ 77619   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2017 / 12:39