market [Theme] Page 3

My universal advice: look abroad, what is there works well, and apply in Russia. There, the market is highly competitive and innovative. It is necessary to take the idea, bring here and try to implement. If it works, it will be a big profit.
№ 382240   Added MegaMozg 09-11-2019 / 00:10
I began with selling price 30 cents per bottle, in the end we came to the dollar. With the cost of beer is 18 cents. That is, we began with 60 percent margin, and came to 230 percent. Why? The product was in demand, beer is not enough. If you do not have the product in stock - feel free to raise the price, don't worry. Many now argue with me after reading these lines. My judgment will seem very controversial. But it's your opinion, and my opinion is: as long as the product is in stock there and take it, the price needs to increase and not to invent all sorts of formula to hammer head. Formula one: the product is taken - up the price does not increase. Not to buy - lower, do sales. Throwing useless, you need intuitively to feel the market, you're a businessman.
№ 382220   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 21:28
How to compete with non-market players operating in the negative, obviously bearing the costs of scheduled and spoil others market? I think the market itself will punish you. It can be either a huge company so, you're in the wrong business targeted or suicide-assholes: a month or two, they will not, they will lose all the money and leave the market.
№ 382218   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 21:24
This is done elementary Economics, but most people don't understand it. And I'll explain why in a capitalism market is not everywhere. Take, for example, retail - it's all right, the government does not climb, networks bloom and smell. And to take gas or electricity - there is a complete ass. No competition, only nepotism, trainers, chefs and that's all this lake pederasty.
№ 382201   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 20:48
But it is a very professional market. It's not like the stock trading, there are no suckers. Talk to grain traders or there with the pig, it's not a binary optionscity with hydrocephalus of the brain. Believe me, these are smart guys. They story of my life. Ask them : "you And Cho, profit can't you see?"
They explain who and what you are.
Quote Explanation: This quote is talking about the futures market
№ 382200   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 20:46
What if markets are not cyclical? Who said that must be some cycles? Just we have been taught, that's all. We are invited to believe that because it happened once in the past. But if the market has taught us anything, it's primarily the fact that the past is the future is not a decree. Remember how we convinced each other that everything will be fine? Why? Because it followed from models? And they were wrong, because it defines the future based on past experience. But the story is just a story.
№ 377824   Added Viker 05-09-2019 / 10:53
Market, from our point of view, by itself, is not and cannot be the machine, overcoming the disparities of economic development and rebuilding human behavior and activities. Expressions such as “the market”, “market provided” are unacceptable vulgarization.
This does not mean that we associate the phenomenon solely with market development processes. As with any complex phenomenon, the modern market represents a heterogeneous collection of processes, structures and organizovannosti arising in different situations and, as such, have a different nature. However, we emphasize that for any change of business relationship requires a serious transformation of ways of thinking and reflection, development of new types of knowledge and the forming space in which a possible implementation of market self-organization.
Quote Explanation: The concept of the market in a system mycreditinform approach
№ 375887   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2019 / 23:29
Only when the market has determined how much a pound is dashing.
№ 361571   Added Viker 20-02-2019 / 08:30
No matter how much repeat market, market, market will not disappear.
№ 361076   Added MegaMozg 15-02-2019 / 21:19
In your opinion, middle-class, if the person is a trade worker, then it is certainly a thief and a bribe-taker?
№ 350382   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2018 / 19:17
- It is simple enough. Remember our trade and do the opposite.
- How?
- There are rude and you smile. There weight wrong, and you - with the "March" release.
- With whom?
Well, 50-100 grams will raise - that it would be a happy buyer!
№ 349277   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2018 / 12:02
Financial markets pay a great many people decent money for specialized and very small group of people for a large-scale vision, without which the allocation of capital in the markets is not possible.
№ 346810   Added MegaMozg 13-10-2018 / 13:04
The coolest corporations have not studied the market, they create it.
№ 343528   Added MegaMozg 16-09-2018 / 01:11
Trading market is a great admirer of natural selection in animals.
№ 335189   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2018 / 13:08
Bargain always and everywhere, even with women, because they have so much stuff in the head, abruptly of the market will.
№ 330893   Added MegaMozg 29-06-2018 / 13:02