lesson [Theme] Page 16

Tale lie, Yes in it a hint!
Good fellows a lesson.
№ 143712   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 15:24
But what is the use of candles that do not give light?
Is a lesson, - said Armen. - Last lesson we must learn before we finished our MASTERSKIE chain. Glass candle designed to embody the truth and the teachings, rarity, beauty and its fragility. The fact that this thing is represented in the form of candles should remind us that a Maester must be the light everywhere, no matter where he served, and its sharp edges, the reminder of what knowledge can be dangerous. Smart people can be arrogant, but a Maester must always remain humble. And the glass candle is meant to remind us about all this time. Even after the oaths and gaining the chains and join the service, Maester will remember the darkness of my loneliness, and the futility of his attempts to light a glass candle... because even with the knowledge that not everything in this world is possible.
№ 140218   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 21:58
Of failure often holds useful lesson, so the mistakes - the best help the case.
№ 137215   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 17:34
I can't regret what has been and gone. I can somehow relate to the past, good or bad, but regret is stupid. Regret is unhelpful, out of a sense of regret can not create anything useful. To the past should be treated with gratitude, because it gave me some experience from which I learn lessons and draw conclusions. Even if the experience is very bitter and heavy, it will still learn, get smarter, and for that he thanks a lot.
№ 129091   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 20:02
A condemned man climbing the scaffold, said: "This will definitely serve as a good lesson for me for the future."
№ 122691   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 13:15
- Professor, I have to say, great lesson!
Thank you, I'll be here all semester.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 116493   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 19:56
Thank you, miss Dhanrajgir, hitting me, you taught me a lesson! Thank you! Actually this is my first game, and the rules of this game I don't know...I didn't know that before inviting a girl on a date, you need to know what her Bank account, I didn't know...See, what I'm stupid...I just saw a beautiful girl, wanted to meet her, become her friend, and thought enough to ask her out.
№ 102910   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 08:24
At this moment she, herself without knowing it, taught me a lesson that I will remember for a lifetime. I never put myself in such a dependence on men that can't earn your way in life, no matter what cruel blows of fate on me may fall!
№ 102229   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 07:54
I'll turn your little mistake in an important lesson. Can you help me?
7 Season 9 Series
№ 101040   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 03:56
When we are in our spiritual body, we are invincible. We are not afraid of difficulties and disease. Therefore, when the spirit needs to be taught a lesson, he is clothed in a body of flesh and bones, a body that only an animate piece of protoplasm, so that the lesson could be learned. The body on the ground like a puppet controlled above-I through a Silver Cord.
№ 88842   Added MegaMozg 05-01-2017 / 17:43