relationship [Theme] Page 474

We always have to choose who to let into our little world. You, too, are imperfect. This girl you met, she not perfect either. The important thing is, whether you are perfect for each other.
№ 6196   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:38
I think we shouldn't meet any more.
Why?
- Something's gone.
- In what sense? Something went out of me? Internally or externally?
- I don't know what's left.
- Maybe I have a little growth?
- It's not that you're short, and not that you're ugly, and not that you have bad teeth.
- Then what? What is the reason? I'm fun or not?
- That's not it, you are not funny, but it doesn't matter. I can't articulate. Something's gone.
But I love you and you are me.
- No, it's not that I don't love you.
- You still love me?
- No.
So, in this case?
- No, just something's gone. I need a leader. I care about the pressing political problems. I wanna work with pygmies in Africa, I want to work with lepers in Labretonie.
- That's fine. I love leprosy, if you want it.. I love all the terrible skin disease..
- You're childish... apparently, all my fault. I have nothing to give.
- Then take and I give.
- I'm not ready to accept.
- Then come, and I will. Actually, I can only accept if I give.
- I can't.
Let's accept each other!..
- I can't. I accept, but can neither give nor accept what I must accept.
- I would have given if accepted.
- I don't know how to help you. No.
- We both take and we both give.
- I can't get and give. Nothing will come of it. I'm sorry, goodbye.
Don't worry about me, baby. I'm like a cat, always land on your feet.
№ 6180   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:37
Goodbye, lovely moments, we need to forget the captivating nicknames that we called each other, to burn pictures of the wedding journey, turn off radio, hearing the song when we sang it together.
№ 6178   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:37
In General, a man with a good woman is the luckiest of God's creatures, and without it - the most miserable. And saves them only one thing: they don't know what denied.
№ 6163   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:36
- And, can we not start all over again?
- If you leave me once a week, better make a ticket.
№ 6150   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:36
I love and loved. Alas, this is not one and the same person.
№ 6131   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:35
What has gone will not come back. Let's appreciate what's left!
№ 6093   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:33
The truth is that you're afraid to live and to overcome this fear, went to help others. But it won't help, Susan, you are not defending your life and someone else's. What a strange choice to neglect those who love you, and give your love to those who've never even seen! I know you support, but you don't know me!
№ 6088   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:32
- When people live together, violated Philippe dangling silence - they do not see how to change, and eventually lose each other.
№ 6075   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:32
No one becomes the other woman, if he can be her lover.
№ 5951   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:25
Ability to handle people is a commodity that can be bought just as we buy sugar or coffee... And I'll pay for this skill more than anything else in the world.
№ 5948   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:25
- These keys are left, a young couple, a few years ago. I'm sure they thought they were going to spend the rest of our lives together.
- And what happened?
- As a rule, after some time they come to us... one by one.
- Maybe just not the right person?
- Maybe it's just not the same feelings?
№ 5515   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:04
Again there was a brief silence, and then she faltered out that I am a very strange person, but must she love me, but maybe that is why I am ever distasteful to her.
№ 5442   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 22:01
Our existence is any pain. It's a clumsy word, which carries the sentiment, drugs and Tyrolean yodelling, and describes our relationship - not as a visit to the venereal diseases, and unpleasant, like a cut with a razor blade.
№ 5407   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:59
There is no weirder and seculife relations than the relations of people who know each other only visually - they occur daily and hourly, each other watching, compelled, owing to customary rules or their own whim to maintain the appearance of indifference - neither bow nor word. Anxiety, excessive curiosity hovering between them, the hysteria of an unsatisfied, depressed unnatural needs in communication, in mutual understanding, but above all a kind of excited respect. for man loves and respects the other, as long as can not judge about it, and lovesickness - the consequence of insufficient knowledge.
№ 5404   Added MegaMozg 31-12-2016 / 21:59