the end of the world [Theme] Page 3

- She hid things in the woods, but to find them when she gets back, then forward in a way. Then she came back in to collect things that are hidden. Those who returned were sure to find and your house, and your friends, and even relatives. It is said that before the end of the world should come the Mission.
But that was not the end.
- The end. He just didn't come. It was a lesson that we learned from the whole incident: there is no God. He had to force to turn against us, that we to prove it.
What if it was a test of your faith?
I can't believe in a God who experiences faith in this way.
What if it was not in his power?
I can't believe in a God who has no power to stop this.
- What if it was all the handiwork of man and not God?
In person I do not believe it.
Quote Explanation: The genocide of the Jews
№ 374336   Added MegaMozg 09-07-2019 / 23:06
My God, are You listening? Show me the Grand design. I know You're putting them to the test, You warned us that it will. But not before the destruction of the same. Not until the end of the world the same.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 372757   Added MegaMozg 19-06-2019 / 04:07
Of course, Crowley has supported the idea of Armageddon - generally speaking. If you would have asked him why he was here so many centuries and in a slipshod manner, interfered in the Affairs of man, he would say, "Well, of course, to bring Armageddon and the victory of Hell." But one thing - to prepare the Armageddon, and quite another to see that he's really going to happen.
Crowley always knew that is not going anywhere, when will the world end because he was immortal, and no choice he had. But he still hoped that before the end of the world is still far away.
Because he liked to order people. And this is a big disadvantage for a demon.
№ 372664   Added Viker 18-06-2019 / 11:53
Usually the end of the world is preceded by a quiet day. People go to work, get on the subway, pay taxes. No one else suspects. And why would you? Each continues to do what he always did, based on a simple premise: if today the same as yesterday, tomorrow why something should change? Sometimes, the world ends for everyone. Sometimes for someone one.
№ 371718   Added MegaMozg 06-06-2019 / 19:02
And the stars fell from heaven
And the world was crumbling in parts
We could go back
And to try to intervene
But it was too late
Bright dreams as the stars
Just fall down
And it does not rise back
And the smiles on the faces of thousands of people
Just as quickly erased
Like this world with the face of the earth...
№ 370181   Added MegaMozg 19-05-2019 / 11:31
Saw one post-apocalyptic town, count, seen them all.
You've seen one post-apocalyptic city, you've seen them all.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 367690   Added MegaMozg 25-04-2019 / 13:19
The day of vengeance is near and we forgot about fear
The day of vengeance is near, it will tell us Israfil,
In the throes of the day of judgment, before Allah, we know the horror,
The day of vengeance is near, so why we forget about it?!

Timur Maturewomen Vozmedianoi the end of the world
Quote Explanation: The author of many poems-Nelidov that takes Timur mucuraev is his friend Aslan Larichev, who became a Shaheed. Here is a list of his poems Aslan Laricheva that have become popular: "the City of Grozny", "Gunib", "Day of reckoning", "Life road", "Jerusalem", "Vast given," "No way back", "Extinguished candles", "the Prophet Musa", "Paradise is under the shadow of swords", "Solomon's seal", "Gardens await us."
№ 358580   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2019 / 22:16
The worst thing about doomsday is that he's not going to happen.
№ 352726   Added MegaMozg 11-12-2018 / 19:23
On the seventh dawn of the seventh day,
Twice blessed will roam the fields.
Doomed to go to shadows with his brethren
Or become the Savior of everyone who walks the Earth.
On the seventh dawn of the seventh day,
A twice-blessed man will roam the fields.
Doomed to shadows with his brethren
Or savior to all who walk the ground.
Quote Explanation: Nostradamus quatrain (18-6), foretelling the birth of Cade foster.
1 Season 1 Series
№ 352116   Added MegaMozg 05-12-2018 / 14:07
When the Apocalypse starts, I'll saddle the horses.
№ 351341   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2018 / 07:05
- Hello? Can you speak?
- Yes
- For some reason, you're the first thing I decided to talk here... You... God?
- No...
Oh. So...
- Just came small creatures and asked God if I could. I said that there is a God and they answered, but I am not their God. Their God does not exist. You see what you want to see the little creature.
- So what am I doing here?
- Drag the existence
- No, I mean that I'm *here* doing? What are you? And who are those other huge animals? I see ghosts? There was like chunks of reality -- I saw the train, which was a city. All of this... Argh, I forgot. Okay, so...
- Large animal walked through the sand, then scrambled up through the air, and then suddenly began to cry. And he's not here now, and you are... Little creatures floating on air, they scattered throughout the World, echoes of life and they ask me about God.
- Headache
- I'm going to say something, little one: you're drifting farther and farther into the open sea and there is something blind and terrible. Now I'll show you. [shows a vision of the microorganisms in the deep]
- Ahhh, Oh God, Oh God.
- They are blind, but can see you and you will come to them in the end and after that it will not be able to return. I'll go through the air up and seal the sky... And one more thing I'll tell you: in the center of all things there is a hole and it is expanding all the time. I see her between the stars. Something is coming and you cannot escape it. The universe will forget you and the universe will be forgotten. Nothing left that remembers her. There is nothing left. Only the hole.
So... Nothing makes sense?
Is a question that requires no answer.
- What about my house? What about my friends?
- Soon they will die, they soon decay. You are atoms and your atoms will still exist whether or not you and your atoms held together their existence.
- Then why the hell am I doing here? Who decided that I had to see it? Where are we now?
- Creature, nobody chose. There is no one who chooses and decides. We are now nowhere. We don't meet again. And the universe will forget you. But I will remember, even though you care about me. The beginning of everything was not so long ago, the end of everything, too close. All will be forgotten faster than you think. Goodbye, little creature.
Quote Explanation: The conversation between may and Heaven cat in a dream first. Abridged version of.
№ 350139   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2018 / 01:24
Everybody's always telling me that I'm special, I have to arrange the end of the world, but I gave no instructions for that!
8 Season 8 Series
№ 348517   Added MegaMozg 01-11-2018 / 19:29
No. I can handle myself. Once the end comes, I don't have to worry about yourself, right?
№ 348355   Added MegaMozg 31-10-2018 / 10:02
The destruction of civilization does not begin with poverty, famine, or defeat in war, and destroyed schools.
№ 344535   Added MegaMozg 25-09-2018 / 00:07
Everyone would like to live to the end of the world, and some even longer.
№ 339910   Added MegaMozg 22-08-2018 / 23:34