destruction [Theme] Page 4

Many believe that the destruction of Dresden is the minimum revenge for people who died in concentration camps. Possible. But the death penalty was sentenced by absolutely everyone who was at that time in the city - children, the elderly, animals, the Nazis, I and my friend Bernard. The more bodies, the better revenge.
Quote Explanation: "The rules of life by Kurt Vonnegut," the magazine Esquire (Esquire).
№ 382485   Added MegaMozg 13-11-2019 / 16:33
In all his conquests, massacres, genocides, I was impartial. But you wanna know how I deal with your stubborn, obnoxious planet? Destroy. With pleasure.
№ 381946   Added Viker 05-11-2019 / 14:17
Everything man-made, necessarily be to them and destroyed.
1 Season 24 Series
№ 380530   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2019 / 18:42
You want to burn. Why? Because adults screwed up? Need to fix, not destroy.
1 Season 5 Series
№ 373210   Added MegaMozg 25-06-2019 / 06:02
Physical scars after some time recover, but a huge psychological impact hard to overcome with the help of a small lie for the greater good. Instead, as time progresses, the darkness begins to slowly seep into your thoughts. In your mind. Hiding in the shadows the demon is gradually waking up to life. Should he open his eyes, he begets or self-destruction or destruction of others.
2 Season 3 Series
№ 371982   Added Viker 10-06-2019 / 13:33
I wanted to spread all around, to ruin own life before someone else.
№ 368653   Added MegaMozg 04-05-2019 / 05:28
We will kill them until nobody remained.
We'll kill them until there's nobody left.
№ 358205   Added MegaMozg 23-01-2019 / 15:18
God created the world in six days, and Man, with such persistence and fury for millennia trying to destroy it.
№ 357698   Added MegaMozg 20-01-2019 / 11:03
Watch out, as though inadvertently not to create something mythic. How many people will have to consciously put my life on it to destroy it!
№ 337546   Added MegaMozg 10-08-2018 / 20:29
My manifest. One of the most important properties of an intelligent person is the ability to look at his surroundings analytically, not biased - as they say, “from the side”. All my life I looked at the world from the outside. Maybe I just had no choice? One way or another, during my life I was able to well examine the external side of that part of the environment that is called “society” - to consider all forms of manifestation of his life and activity. I am sure that I have sufficient reasons to consider all humanity to be a macro analogue of a cancerous tumor of a living organism; in the role of the latter in this case is our planet. Damn ... somewhere I heard it ... Throughout its existence, mankind has constantly challenged the laws of nature, establishing their own, conducive to its unlimited reproduction and maximum enjoyment of life. If we omit the forms of pleasure that are becoming more sophisticated every day, then the functioning of human society seems to be an exact copy of the functioning system of the cancer cell community: uncontrolled reproduction by absorbing other healthy cells, bypassing programs genetically embedded in the body, in particular bypassing the cellular mechanism of death. Already in 2011, the number of mankind reached seven billion, and this despite the fact that even at the current rate of consumption, the Earth's safety margin has already been exhausted. Countries whose inhabitants individually consume relatively few resources more than compensate for this by the number of inhabitants themselves. Countries with a relatively small number of inhabitants (relative to the size of the country itself), such as my homeland, only insist on the need to increase the size of their population. Large-scale wars, wars for territory, are now not being waged at all. But war, as a form of expression of the natural competition of forces, has always been one of the main regulators of the number of life forms, the main method of natural selection. Many diseases are defeated, but mankind stubbornly continues to seek immortality. Natural selection, this main engine of progress, has almost ceased to function. Even people with significant genetic defects survive and give birth to offspring, which is why other healthy individuals help them with pleasure and pride. And these latter ones refuse to see the genetic degeneration of those around them, and even more so to take measures that were previously well known to all healthy civilizations in this regard, blinded by the universally established principle of “humanity” and tolerance. But the worst thing is that modern society is becoming more and more homogeneous. Everything integrates and loses individuality, all differences are erased. Our whole life is now based on compromises: with ourselves, with other people, but, alas, not with other forms of life. We can no longer realize what nature has laid down in us, live by its laws, do what we consider necessary, but are forced to be guided only by principles developed by society - the principles of expediency. And since society has only one goal - to preserve, increase and appease itself here and now - all our actions are directed by society only towards its achievement. The only important thing for society is to get the maximum amount of pleasure as soon as possible. This is the whole point of his life. The forms of pleasure are different and change over time, but the result is the same - a feeling of one’s own moral and physical satisfaction. Recently, forms have begun to take on a particularly disgusting, all-consuming character. The basic principle of life now is the principle of humanism, which in practice means that each person receives the more pleasure the more he delivered it to other people, to any other people. As a result, the need for means of pleasure is now growing exponentially with the advent of each new person. With all this, a person does not give a damn about all other life forms with which he does everything he wants: he kills, eats, experiments, modifies, etc. - in short, everything that he cannot do with his own kind. All these facts together, in general everything that I saw and learned during my life, instilled in me hatred of man, as a species. I hate human society and it disgusts me to be part of it! I hate the meaninglessness of human life! I hate this life itself! I see only one way to justify it: to destroy as many particles of human compost as possible. This is the only correct and worthwhile of all that each of us can do in our life, this is the only way to justify it, this is the only way to make the world a better place. The path to human survival and self-improvement is wrong; it leads to a dead end, to the destruction of everything else, everything really alive. Evolve! Finally, realize your true meaning and place in this world! Understand that you are superfluous here, you are genetic garbage that should not be here, garbage that arose accidentally as a result of an evolutionary error, garbage that must be destroyed.
Quote Explanation: In November 2012 Dmitry Vinogradov, known as the "Russian Breivik", shot office staff, where he worked for 4 years. Sentenced to life imprisonment. Before the mass murder he has published online its Manifesto, which stated that hatred of mankind.
№ 336480   Added MegaMozg 04-08-2018 / 19:06
One destroy to the remaining sell more expensive.
- Worse than any slavery.
- Here don't stand up...
Or sell or destroy.
- That's all the love.
- Right, there's good where we are not present. There are rich people in charge.
We don't need, they don't regret.
But you said that people love us, uncle Pear?
- Love, love... you can See the money they love the most.
Quote Explanation: All the villagers came to the people through the arch and heard the report of people about the cost of fruits and vegetables.
№ 336234   Added MegaMozg 02-08-2018 / 18:04
Is it not possible to use Nebres only once? In the end, the odds are one against 128 and this means that the first time it will cost. But each time the danger will grow. But at first time it will cost. Right?
Quote Explanation: Nebres — super weapon
№ 335694   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2018 / 15:11
Circumstances have changed: now it's not what you want to destroy us, and that we want to destroy you.
38 Series
№ 331033   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2018 / 20:13
Who created for themselves an idol, the one destined to destroy it.
№ 328871   Added MegaMozg 14-06-2018 / 14:05
Our world will be saved, not beauty,
No kindness, no knowledge of the force...
And taken up the shotgun,
And competent shooting morons!
Quote Explanation: Meme from the Internet
№ 322288   Added MegaMozg 06-04-2018 / 17:13