destruction [Theme] Page 3

There is hardly a family that has no problems. Unless someone can be truly happy? Is it even possible? People kill other people. People consume external trouble. People destroy themselves.
№ 394366   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 02:54
Niklaus is an abomination. So don't talk to filth. You did not repent it. Don't try to change the abomination. It must be destroyed.
№ 394068   Added Viker 10-05-2020 / 10:04
In the old days said: the desire to destroy the passion is the desire to destroy ourselves; it is only necessary to be able to manage them. In our hands, passion is also that the therapeutic components: made by skillful chemist they become beneficent medications.
№ 393845   Added MegaMozg 08-05-2020 / 01:27
As a mother I have failed you in so many things. But I will not let you destroy yourself.
№ 393113   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2020 / 13:00
When last year committed the horrible murder of the Jews, the massacre, which killed women and children, I knew that we lose the war, because it is in the same moment lost its meaning as a struggle for living space and degenerated into an unbridled, inhuman, barbaric destruction of the people, which is impossible to justify in the eyes of the German people and which would be severely condemned by the international community. There can be no justification nor torture tortured in the prisons of the poles, nor the executions and brutal atrocities against prisoners of war.

Explanation of the quote:

Fragments from my diary/
14 Feb 1943.
Quote Explanation: Excerpts from personal diary/ February 14, 1943.
№ 391420   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 17:57
Where in our people as scum? Is that criminals released from prison, and patients from asylums? No. The thing is the education they have received, and to blame those who occupy high positions in the state. In another situation these people would be no threat. Inside man a lot of evil and animal instincts. It all comes out, if not encounters obstacles. Yes, you need to have the base instincts to kill and destroy Jews and poles.

Fragments from my diary/
Warsaw
August 13, 1942.
Quote Explanation: Excerpts from personal diary/ Warsaw August 13, 1942.
№ 391410   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 14:00
Neither the guillotine French revolution, or the techniques used in the cellars of the Russian GPU, can not be compared with German "virtuosity" in the case of mass destruction of people. But this madness, this can't be true.

Fragments from my diary.
Warsaw
25 July 1942.
Quote Explanation: Fragments from the Personal Diary. Warsaw July 25, 1942.
№ 391409   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 13:57
During the Bolshevik revolution animal instincts filled with hate demi became the reason of terrible crimes against the ruling class of society. Despite the condemnation and the feeling of pity, it is hard to deny these actions in the determination and hardness. Without any negotiation, illusions or compromise these rebels, striving for your goal, in each deed was broke, regardless of morality, the voice of conscience or their origin. And the Jacobins, and the Bolsheviks massacred the ruling class and executed the Royal family. They broke with Christianity and were against the Catholic religion, a war of extermination. They were able to involve their people in wars that were fought by them with passion and panache, then it was the revolutionary war, now the same war started by the Germans. Theories and ideas of the subversive elements had a huge impact far beyond the borders of their countries.
The methods of the Nazis, but they are based on the same principle: killing and destruction of dissenters.

Fragments from my diary..
18 Jan 1942
Quote Explanation: Fragments from a personal diary.. January 18, 1942
№ 391399   Added MegaMozg 16-04-2020 / 13:12
I'm stopping this whole Universe. Perhaps next will be better...
№ 389152   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 04:00
The ultimate weapon is ready. Cocking the gun already pointed at his temple everyone on the planet, regardless of nationality, citizenship or religion. Weapons that cannot be used in a war. It is only suitable for global terror. But, once it is created, it will work. In 10 years, in 20, 50... whatever. Entire generations can be born and grow up in slavery under the fear of total destruction. Why? Why don't we finish this right now? Immediately. Without any additional conditions...
№ 389151   Added MegaMozg 23-03-2020 / 03:58
How to kill a human being? To get to the heart.
7 Season 4 Series
№ 387684   Added MegaMozg 27-02-2020 / 04:16
Over large seas blowing hard wind. The swaying ships, sails torn.
The waves hit the human heart. For those who know only the surface of the sea, it's a nightmare. It is the destruction of everything.
Storm water carried away in the uncharted depths of the sea. Someone will prefer to watch the glitter of the sea under the radiance of the sun. And someone willing to dive in deep to find the pearls.
In the sea there is the sea, and you - the real you. If dishonor awakens his interest in our lifetime, and the good and honest people think is bad... You hold on to love.
If you're looking for a pearl, look for it on the bottom of the sea. Because the Bank has only foam.
№ 386900   Added MegaMozg 03-02-2020 / 00:46
In the Manifesto of the Senate declared: the Destruction of the former Board; Free embossed, and therefore the destruction of the censorship; Free exercise of worship for all faiths; the Destruction of property rights applying to people; Equality of all classes before the law; the Publicity of trials.
Quote Explanation: the Decembrists
№ 386331   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2020 / 12:44
When your entire species on the brink of destruction, become more desperate.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 386012   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2020 / 14:36
- Why didn't you tell me that your chief of security to an already impressive list of crimes for the destruction that you paid enough?
- We all have a past that we would like to erase from memory. LAZ the only one I fully trust. He didn't do it.
- People change, Darius. Change and lie. Sometimes they do it under the nose.
1 Season 4 Series
№ 384852   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2019 / 15:56