destruction [Theme] Page 2

It is not the fact of loss that matters. The most important thing is to give up illusions. Since the Crimean War of the 19th century, we have naively believed that there is a war with a different form of system: now with tsarism, now with the red threat, now with the terrible Stalin. No. There is a constant geopolitical war with Russia. It does not matter what form of public organization in the Russian state. And we must stop lying to ourselves. And to understand that no matter what happens here, as long as there is statehood on the territory of Russia, they (the West) will fight with us, considering the goal of destroying any statehood on the territory of Russia.
Release Date: 17.03.2021
№ 415240   Added MegaMozg 19-03-2021 / 13:48
This approach can destroy you.
№ 414300   Added MegaMozg 28-02-2021 / 13:33
I rebel against those for whom keeping up with the times means destroying everything on their way that was created before them. After all, this is about the same as settling down to live on the sixth floor, when the five lower ones are given up for demolition.
№ 410858   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2021 / 01:36
Arranged in general on a reasonable basis, but having so many shortcomings that the mind soon finds itself in a whirlwind of contradictions. We're used to living with it, driving away depression. Millions die from treatable diseases. Millions live in poverty when there is so much money in the world. We destroy the biosphere knowing that it is our only home. We threaten each other with nuclear weapons, knowing where it might lead. We love wildlife, but we allow mass destruction of species. And everything else: genocide, torture, slavery, murder in the family, child abuse, school shootings, rape and other lawlessness. We live with these horrors and can, without going crazy, experience happiness and even love.
№ 410624   Added MegaMozg 04-01-2021 / 01:03
The future is about to destroy us.
№ 410509   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2021 / 21:27
As for the argument about the national interest, it seems to me that all these things are a thing of the past. if you think like this and do not go far into history, and look at the same 90s, was it in the interests of the United States that such a revival of Russia, including military, which we are now seeing? P about all apparently no. So it was necessary to act somehow so that the world changed so that it simply did not need it. But if the Americans didn't act like that, it means two things. The first is either they don't understand something that I strongly doubt, or the second is their attitude towards Russia - the fundamental destruction of Russia. In one way or another, from within or from outside, but simply Russia must disappear or turn into an absolutely independent territory.
And unfortunately here they repeat the same approaches that the West has actually practiced towards Russia for centuries. Why this happens this way - you can argue as much as you like. I think there's a metaphysical underlying to that. The very existence of Russia creates a challenge to the ideology that the West considers to be the only true one for itself. And my personal opinion is that this has religious roots. And so this reason goes beyond logical argumentation.
Release Date: 20.12.2020
№ 409921   Added MegaMozg 21-12-2020 / 18:42
Now it is obvious that the Americans... the most interesting thing about the sanctions they announced is that they do not hide the main task - the destruction of Russia. They stopped hiding it. And that means no dialogue.
Release Date: 06.12.2020
№ 408559   Added MegaMozg 07-12-2020 / 22:54
Revenge does not restore justice. It only destroys the one who is possessed by it.
Quote Explanation: Novella: "Dracula: a love story".
№ 407108   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 00:15
- What changed you?
- I saw beauty.
- What did you see?
- In silence and cold I saw worlds burning.
Is not beauty, it is destruction.
- I saw both.
What did you see?
- The birth of a star.
№ 400313   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2020 / 04:30
Fascism is misanthropy.
Fascism is contempt for other Nations.
Fascism is the cult of brute force.
Fascism is the destruction of the human person.
Fascism is the ideology with which one person wants to put a foot on the neck of another and make that other person a slave.
№ 399507   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2020 / 08:48
The term chaotic has appeared in spin-doctoring for quite some time. Were used against the East. As the Middle and Middle. Chaotic, pursued by the Americans due to the overthrow of the regimes, this is all well known and well seen. This technology is not something, and belongs to the category of special operations, the de facto military government, which aims the destruction of a sovereign state. The main goal is the inability of the government to carry out their sovereign policy. The use of these technologies in different countries just were chaotic, the destruction of the state, and as a result of the country where it was started, continued to be independent players, and the population of these countries were not destined to a better fate.
Quote Explanation: Evening with Vladimir Solovyov on 10.06.2020
№ 397833   Added Viker 13-06-2020 / 14:03
Question: Can we consider the destruction of the law of nature?
Answer: it should be destroyed in order to be able to be reborn again, as what you call destruction is only a transformation that has the goal of updating and improving the living beings.
Question: If the destruction is necessary for rebirth of living beings, what nature gives them the means to self-preservation?
Response: For the destruction is not done earlier is needed for this time. Every premature destruction slows down the development of the rational principle; that is why God has given every sentient being need to live and reproduce.
Quote Explanation: N N 728 and 729
№ 397029   Added MegaMozg 04-06-2020 / 14:42
The litany against fear
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that entails complete destruction. I will meet face to face with his fear. I will let it pass through me. And when he leaves, I will turn my inner eye on its path. Where there was fear, there will be nothing. Only I will remain"
№ 394635   Added MegaMozg 13-05-2020 / 12:39
First there was the stick, then swords, spears, bow and arrows. Then guns, then bombs, missiles. We invent weapons to destroy each other. Now can we once and for all destroy our world. This has got to stop...
№ 394545   Added MegaMozg 12-05-2020 / 16:54
- Don't underestimate the depths of my black soul, Ariadne. - He roughly grabs his fingers over my chin and pulls him in. - You do not condemn justice, but it is just as much sin as retribution. Find this benefactor? I will not argue, I will look at you when you come to recognize that my word is the truth. Nothing kills people as the people themselves. You find hundreds of excuses, but never find excuses for others.
№ 394369   Added MegaMozg 11-05-2020 / 03:04