racism [Theme] Page 3

Well... It was definitely rich on the events of the evening. I am sure that after the failure of the attempted robbery, you probably just want to go home and take a NAP. But still I hope you will have a lot to tell about it.
- Of course, sir.
- Wonderful! As you know, for coming into my Academy, students must first pass a rigorous entrance exam. The majority of students train for years in one of the many combat schools for novice hunters. You are one of many who didn't. However, this does not prevent you to pass the entrance exam with honours.
I grew up in the territory that does not belong to any Kingdom, and everything just works: can't stand up for yourself - you're dead.
And yet you survived, Blake. Your perseverance is admirable. I am proud to run the school, the host under his wing talented individuals from all segments of society. The rich and the poor. People and fauns... Why do you wear that bow, Blake? Why hide who you are?
Maybe you are willing to meet fawna, Professor, but not your kind.
That's very astute. However, we do not leave attempts of rapprochement of our peoples.
With all due respect, you need a more successful attempts. Until then I would prefer to ward off unwanted attention. I just want people to see who I am and not what they want to see.
- And WHAT are YOU?
- I don't understand your question.
- How do you know that "White Fang" will be at the shipyard tonight?
- I did not know. Just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
- And you were there not one such. But what happened today was not an isolated case. I may be your supervisor, but I'm also a hunter. And my vow to protect this world from the forces scheming against him... Blake, are you sure you have nothing else to share with me?
- Sure.
Okay. Thank you for the attention, miss Belladonna... And yet, if you need assistance - don't hesitate to ask.
2 Season 2 Series
№ 344737   Added MegaMozg 26-09-2018 / 22:02
- Wait a minute! If you [penny] came to the tournament, then you should know that the caudate garbage [San], right? That filthy Faunus from the boat!
- Why can't you stop?!
What?
- Stop it oskarblyat! He is a person!
- Well excuse me! Maybe you still want me to stop calling the trash - the trash, and the lantern - lantern?
- Stop it!
- Stop what? He's already broken one law. Give him time and he will join their own kind in their "White Fang"!
- You little ill-mannered boor!
Hey, how could you say such a thing! We're a team, by the way!
- But that's you thinking too much!
Oh, and why you decided?!
- Yes, at least with that you all fauns polls labeled as terrorists, not recognizing them! If you see that they look different from people - then you are already scum!
Yeah! So you admit it - that "White Fang" consists of terrorists?
- I did not say that!
- But this stuff you are ready to continue to inflate the problem!
Because this is the problem!
You do realize that trying to justify the grouping of misanthropes? Fauns "White Fang" is an absolute evil!
- Fauns - not evil! Why do you think they despise people? Because people like Cardin or you, forcing them to go to extreme measures!
- "Such people" as me?!
- You're a racist!
I'm a victim!.. Want to know why I don't like "White Fang"? Why I don't trust favnum? Because they are at war with my family for a very, very long time. Yes, this is a war. With the victims. Because of my grandfather I whole life has been a living target. Since childhood I had to see how are friends of my family make attempts on the Board of Directors, as the whole train with honestly obtained the Ashes disappear. Because of this, my father every day back home in a rage and then not sweet, and had everything else. Now you see why I hate "White Fang"? They're a bunch of liars, thieves and murderers!
- Is it because WE don't want you WE kicked around!!!
1 Season 15 Series
№ 344353   Added MegaMozg 23-09-2018 / 01:05
Before the show, Snoop Dogg told me that he's black only 71 percent. It turns out that 71 percent of you black and 29, not guilty.
№ 342282   Added MegaMozg 07-09-2018 / 02:05
- Excuse me, have you seen our friend? ... He's... Tall... the jacket... And no tattoos...
And he's black!
- Tell you that he's black!
Quote Explanation: Homer, MoE and Laziness questioned passerby about your friend Carla.
24 Season 21 Series
№ 341574   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2018 / 14:26
Racists! Do not allow dark thoughts.
№ 338187   Added MegaMozg 15-08-2018 / 03:17
Security guard kills three blacks and emerges unscathed, the guard was found dead and three blacks went to the electric chair. It is not a travesty of justice?
№ 334497   Added MegaMozg 21-07-2018 / 16:03
- These creatures are loyal like dogs, but they have no reason at all.
- You talk about him as a beast, but he is no different from other people.
- Looks can be deceiving, boy, they, of course, has its own language, but I wouldn't call it human, because it lacks writing. However, in real life they do not have even wheels.
- You can't judge a person by the clothes. In addition, these patterns has its own beauty. And then, I heard many of them already learned how to write.
Even blacks from Africa know how to weave canvases and to paint pictures, but no one dares to doubt that they are closer to monkeys than to humans. Besides, they have no soul, which means they are beasts in their nature. And only at the whim of the changing nature created like us.
- We do not share your beliefs. Eyes tell us that in front of us.
№ 333263   Added MegaMozg 13-07-2018 / 18:02
- How is it that you, a racist, like "Motown"? - he howls. That is, I mean, how can you be racist and love Marvin Gaye?
Marvin Gaye is not black.
- What are you talking about?
For me it wasn't black. Black was the dick who killed him. Here he was fucking a nigger.
- Yeah, but he killed his own father!
Yes. Black.
№ 331211   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2018 / 02:02
Rake, watering can, hoe, Panama, the dictator,
Country chores - beds, work with a shovel:
The extermination of germs, weeds,
In favor of rare breeds of noble varieties.
Ideas of superiority against the ideas of the brotherhood
Work often not only in the garden plots.
№ 326871   Added MegaMozg 25-05-2018 / 05:05
America is obsessed with the problems of white people. This is when your life is perfect, but you're intentionally ruining it, to have something to mourn.
№ 326218   Added MegaMozg 18-05-2018 / 19:05
In the United States continue to worsen race relations. <...> As an example provides statistics on court cases, which shows that in the US a man with dark skin receives an average prison term of up to almost 20 percent more than found themselves in a similar situation, the representative of the European race. <...> Stresses that the salaries of representatives of various ethnic minorities in the United States is much lower, and the level of discrimination against Muslims was even higher than after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. <...> Chinese analysts also drew attention to the high level of poverty in the US: <...> more than 40 million people, American citizens, live below the poverty line, with 18.5 million - live in deep poverty. <...> At the moment the U.S. also has a high level of discrimination against women, who are often victims of psychological, physical and sexual violence. From violence, including sexual, is not protected and children, abuse and harassment suffered by people with disabilities.
Quote Explanation: The state Council of the PRC criticized the state Department report on the situation of human rights in the world and has published a response document, which presents evidence on the deterioration of civil liberties in the United States. 24 APR 2018. Source: YouTube "Politrussia.com".
№ 324351   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2018 / 03:06
Let us not forget those who genuinely wanted to help us, who gave their lives for freedom of our people. We mourn the white boys with their mothers. But we're here in Mississippi, their land can't even bury two white guys and a black man at a cemetery. So in my heart no more love! In my heart there was only anger! And I want your heart filled with this anger! I'm tired, deadly tired! And want dead tired you are! I'm dead tired to go to the funeral of the black people killed with impunity white! I was tired, mortally tired from those people who are condoning this lawlessness. What is the "inalienable right" if you're black? What is "equality before the law," if you're black? What do you mean "freedom and justice" if you're black? I now ask these people to look at the face of the young man, this young man is black, but his shed blood is red, same as all white, is exactly the same!
Quote Explanation: We are talking about a ku Klux Klan murder of three activists from the League for the protection of human rights, two white and one black.
№ 324350   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2018 / 03:05
All so nasty, so disgusting and nasty! You can't even imagine how unbearable it is to live here. People look at us and only see bigots and racists. The hatred we instill, it is not born. We were taught that segregation prescribed in the Bible, Chapter nine verse twenty-seven. When you yell at it from an early age, you inevitably believe it. The hatred around all the time, tolerate it, support the sleep.
Quote Explanation: Obviously this refers to the old Testament. The Five Books Of Moses. Genesis. Chapter 9 verse 27: "but will spread God enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant".
№ 324348   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2018 / 03:03
- You like baseball, Anderson?
- Yes, very much. Only in this game, black can aim at white and get away with it.
№ 324324   Added MegaMozg 27-04-2018 / 00:03
There are two cultures - white culture and black culture, it always has been, forever we'll stay.
We got two cultures down here. White culture and a coloured culture. That's the way it always has been. That's the way it always will be.
№ 324319   Added MegaMozg 26-04-2018 / 23:12