racism [Theme] Page 1

Racism and nationalism are very similar, only in different ways. One is close, the other is farther away.
№ 403475   Added wisewords 05-09-2020 / 18:22
There is as much difference between a Negro and an Indian as there is between a dog and a coyote. A dog can be beaten to death and it will still lick your boots, but if the coyote is deprived of freedom, it is like depriving it of air. An Indian will never make a slave. No one has ever been able to get him to breed in captivity, they don't eat, they don't talk, they don't sleep, they don't even make love.
№ 402642   Added MegaMozg 19-08-2020 / 07:39
In 1996, in a referendum state, Californians voted 55% for an amendment to the state Constitution, establishing full racial equality ["blind to color", if translated literally]:
"The state government must not discriminate against or provide preferential treatment of persons or groups of persons based on race, sex, color, nationality or ethnic origin in the areas of public employment, public education or public contracts."
<...>
However, the democratic Legislature wants to get rid of this amendment as it prohibits racial and ethnic discrimination, which wants to do Sacramento.
<...>
If this goes...<...> - this is racial and ethnic discrimination that existed in the days of segregation. Swapped only the color of the skin of the beneficiaries and the victims. And this is the meaning of the revolution, Black Lives Matter, which is simple: "And now it's our turn!".

Quote in English
Explanation of the quote:

Source: author's blog https://buchanan.org/blog/] article "The New 'Systemic Racism' That Is Coming" / "the new Coming "systemic racism"". (July 10, 2020) by Patrick J. Buchanan.
[Sacramento (Sacramento) is the administrative center of the state of California.] The article is a response to a personnel decision of the head of international media holding "NBC Universal" Cesar Conde on reducing the proportion of white employees from the current 74 percent to 50 percent.
Quote Explanation: Source: author's blog [https://buchanan.org/blog/] article "The New 'Systemic Racism' That Is Coming". (July 10, 2020) by Patrick J. Buchanan. [Sacramento is the county seat of the state of California.] The article is a reaction to the personnel decision of the head of the international media holding "NBC Universal" Caesar Conde to reduce the share of white employees of the company from the current 74 to 50 percent.
№ 401325   Added MegaMozg 24-07-2020 / 20:54
Let's start with beheading the statues of Christ, virgin Mary... well, it is, unfortunately, natural. Because any infinite revolutionary movements always turn to God. Because the feeling of God in the soul puts some obstacles lawlessness. If you're a religious person, you know that there is a red line that can not move. So, of course, all revolutionaries will fight against God. Especially in Christianity says that there is neither Greek nor Jew. That is, you're black, white, green, red - doesn't matter. These people have a completely opposite picture of the world. This ethnic revolution - the most hard of all, what can be. Why? For example, the class theory of Marxism - there is possible to switch from class to class. A person commits an inner choice and switches to another class. And from the point of view of the religious relationship to the world. A person that is reinterpreted and changed religion. And here is the toughest situation. It is impossible to transfer. You're either black or white.
Release Date: 19.07.2020
№ 400856   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2020 / 10:15
Race is the most greedy of all the idols.
№ 399705   Added MegaMozg 02-07-2020 / 18:51
Now about America, and what happens there. It is a logical development of "new" values. We see how the minorities discriminate against the majority. Here's what resulted from their values. They said that their values lead to qualitatively new vision of the world. To create a completely different person. And in fact, we see a simple mirror effect. These fine progressives did not invent anything the best how to really "put the horse on Roosevelt instead of Roosevelt sitting on a horse." Reverse discrimination. That's all worthy philosophical thought of the West? Something more interesting could come up with? This is the pinnacle of Western philosophy? In fact, it's a dead end. It is the failure of what is called Western philosophy, science, democracy in particular. It's still racism. That the West offers as a solution to their internal and external problems? As external challenges - geopolitical racism, the appointment of the wrong countries, the wrong history, which must always be subjected to pressure. And they came, and I think that's quite fair, to internal racism. Now this minority should discriminate against others. Sorry, when we begin to exalt the rights of minorities, as a single spotlight American perestroika, the only torch of freedom, that's got to be a logical result. This is what the West has sought and encouraged the others. What happens in America - it's hard to say. Why not demolish all the monuments of Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece? It's all been the slave of civilization. Look at the murals - and there are slaves, and the way some black. All this to carry, roll up the asphalt and put the cubes, blue squares, green triangles.
Release Date: 22.06.2020
№ 398902   Added MegaMozg 23-06-2020 / 15:48
- It's not Virginia, Charlie.
White is everywhere the same, no offense.
- Fuck it, I'm Scottish. If anyone looks askance, just say you're black loyalist - got freedom for service to the crown.
Quote Explanation: Charlie, recently received in the illegal way, I was afraid to go to Montreal, since recently was a slave in Virginia.
№ 398461   Added MegaMozg 18-06-2020 / 20:45
Everyone is afraid of. Here it is - the essence of racism, the essence of homophobia. The essence of any phobia of public is: "I'm afraid of something I don't understand because I'm a moron, who does not want to understand, and if you to me will turn up, I'll shoot." And as long as you so live, you will live in the stone age. And you will find enemies.
№ 397561   Added MegaMozg 08-06-2020 / 16:12
Only a damn fool would expect from people of one culture to sit quietly when their country be overrun by hordes of foreigners who - whether equal, superior to or inferior to them from the point of view of biology is so opposite to them in the physical, emotional and mental manifestations that harmonious coexistence is virtually not possible.

Quote in English
Quote Explanation: Letter of September 27, 1926.
№ 396055   Added Viker 24-05-2020 / 13:50
- Why do you let those boys do that to themselves?
- They are stronger than me.
- Give back! Have respect for yourself! If you now allow to wipe about itself legs - so you will be the rest of my life. Look at me. I think all my life I will spend in this fleabag?
- Shut up, Goldie.
- No, sir! No, sir, I'm going to break out in people. Go to night school. Someday I will be a person.
- It's true, he will be mayor!
- Yes, I am... Mayor! Great idea, I can become mayor!
- Black mayor. Here it is a number.
- We'll see! I'm mayor! I will be the most powerful man in hill valley! And I will bring order to this city!
- Excellent! You can start by sweeping the floor here!
№ 395235   Added Viker 18-05-2020 / 09:06
He said that I'm a black dick. But that's not right, it's racism.
- But you're black and you're an asshole, Ernie. And these are facts. Hardly Prime Time rocking your race.
- The fact that I'm black, that doesn't mean I'm an asshole.
He didn't say that all black people are assholes. He turned to you, Ernie. It was.
№ 391694   Added MegaMozg 20-04-2020 / 11:30
- So. Now let's go with... the Ethiopian football player.
- I - Russian and Ethiopia never were.
Then do not drive!
№ 390725   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 13:36
Let the Negro kill. I do not like them.
№ 390720   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 13:21
- You got me already with his Ethiopia!
- Ethiopia is not mine!!
№ 390716   Added MegaMozg 09-04-2020 / 13:09
Racism is a way to intimidate others and gain identity at the expense of other people: who ever you are, you're not like us.
№ 385816   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2020 / 14:50