racism [Theme] Page 4

Remember how the Baby got spanked because of me. I remember that she listened to miss Lebolt called me a dirty, contagious. The bus is speeding on state street. We cross the bridge, Woodrow Wilson, and I clench my jaw with such force that just the teeth are not broken. Feel the bitter seed that had settled in me after the death Triloba, growing and growing. I want to scream so loudly that the Girl heard me, that dirt - it's not about the color of the skin, and infection - not in the Negro part of town.
№ 322431   Added MegaMozg 08-04-2018 / 13:03
Among our friends are people of all colors and all races. We are not a racist group. If you respect yourself, behave like human beings, and yourself want the same treatment, am I not right? What bother me, it's the black rap group and this whole ***any REP! And all these white teenagers who buy their albums because they want to be "in the know". And they think that you will find there the answers they need. And they take an example from this ***anago rap. Most of these rap bands just smear the culture of the whites. They *** had put on you and your culture! They smear anyone ever born white. In USA black walk in t-shirts with slogans like "This is a rainy day and you don't understand." And my favorite: "Black, stop commit crimes against black people." What does that tell you? Doesn't that mean that to fill up white - this is normal, isn't it? It does not say "Stop the crime". There is written only about black. So, to fill up the white bastard - is this normal? If you go outside in a t-shirt that says "White pride", you are immediately branded a racist, you become a racist piece of shit and just like it will not work for you. And now for you, white boys, I'll say what every other white team in the world Sasse to say: "When you Wake up in the morning and look at this ***anoe mirror, look at yourself with the biggest pride in the world, brothers!" Because the great here we are. And you know what else? Maybe, well, let's say, just today we got a white day. And now black *** don't know what I'm talking about. It is a variant? Maybe in your country there are no such problems, but open your eyes: this is ***ing reverse discrimination is what it is. And we - that group, which is not going to tolerate this shit from anyone else, is that clear? You are proud of who you are? Think about it before going to sleep. Because this is your world, this is your fucking world!
Quote Explanation: Speech of Phil Anselmo, during a Pantera concert about the black rap and white pride in Montreal, Canada, March 1995.
№ 320794   Added MegaMozg 28-03-2018 / 00:45
He d been white, he d been black.
They asked him, black like that?
He was white, he was black.
They asked him: how black?
№ 320704   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 23:15
She was his,
She would take his children:
Black and white,
Right to her own breast.
There were times,
When he could mix
With ordinary white company.
And if the subject never came up
No one would notice
He had what they call passing complexion.
She was his,
She took of his children:
Black and white,
Straight to his chest.
There was a time
When he could blend in
With ordinary white company.
And if this case never comes up,
No one will notice that
He had sit.

Big BlackPassing Complexionвнешностьлюбовьрасизм
Quote Explanation: Women will do anything for a handsome man (a song about racism and misogyny).
№ 320702   Added MegaMozg 27-03-2018 / 23:13
Don't look at me like that. If you get rid of all racist manners, that'll be three cops who can't stand gays.
№ 317740   Added MegaMozg 23-02-2018 / 12:11
Crime against the backdrop of hatred, this monstrous hypocrisy. Over the past few years, our country has drafted new laws on crimes of hate. If someone is killing somebody, it is a crime, but if you kill someone with a different skin color, it is a crime of hate. We believe that it is hypocrisy, because all crimes are equal. If a man beats another man because he slept with his wife, what was the cause of it not hatred? If a person encroaches on a public building, is not hatred of the government? Skin color should not affect the verdict, enough to divide people into subgroups, the law only emphasizes that black differs from white that homosexuals should be treated differently. Aren't we the same? Aren't we equal? Instead, we should be equal and carry equal punishment for equal crimes.
4 Season 2 Series
№ 311593   Added MegaMozg 20-12-2017 / 04:02
I want to know who gave you the right to preach to my children, your political views! Our daughter has nightmares that the President wants to kill her! The fact that you two are liberal, then all run doesn't mean you can brainwash my kids!
Actually, we have much bigger issues right now, mister...
White. My last name is white. Bob White. You probably haven't heard of our last name? Of course, nobody cares about white! Everyone has problems, but at least somebody asked how Mr. and Mrs. White live?
Mr. white, we run the school as professionals and assure you that you do not allow emotions to influence the decision.
- Well of course! Do you know how long I have been meeting with the administration? "And who wants to talk to the Director? But, there is only a White! Yes, what do we care about some white?"
Quote Explanation: The word "white" (White) in English means "White". In most translations even translated the name literally. For absolute straightness and built the whole series.
21 Season 10 Series
№ 311227   Added MegaMozg 16-12-2017 / 20:04
In the interests of a common cause, I must admit. I hate the Arabs.
- Do not worry. I'm not an Arab.
Well, to me you are all Arabs, Negros, Jews or thiscause trees blue Fagot from Avatar. In fact any non-American man most that neither is Arab.
№ 308136   Added MegaMozg 16-11-2017 / 17:28
I actually see a grim prospect for Africa because all our social policies are based on the assumption of the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours - whereas all the studies say that it is not.
№ 305469   Added MegaMozg 23-10-2017 / 23:06
My personal opinion about racism: it is incomprehensible how the attitude of one person to another may depend on the color of their skin.
№ 301367   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2017 / 22:33
Now the film is accused of racism, insulting the black population of America and the romanticizing of the South in the era of slavery. Love the line in this motion picture is set against the backdrop of the civil war the South and the North in the nineteenth century and, say, for a significant portion of the US population, the picture is painful. The representative of the rental company formulates this as follows: "As an organization whose mission is to entertain, educate and enlighten the community she serves, a movie theater cannot show the movie that will offend the feelings of a substantial part of the local population".
In order to understand the context, it is necessary to add that the "blacks" in Russian the word normal, in Memphis about two-thirds.
Quote Explanation: Movie theater Orpheum in Memphis (Tennessee) refused to rent the movie "gone with the wind" in the "days of world film classics".
Release Date: 03.09.2017
№ 299958   Added MegaMozg 04-09-2017 / 14:30
- You don't have to hate, otherwise it would be racism.
- I hate him for what he is a ham, not because he is Asian. Why is this country where hate can only be white?
1 Season 1 Series
№ 298652   Added MegaMozg 23-08-2017 / 19:39
The ideology of racism is to accuse someone of something that he did not commit. I find a million reasons to hate people. People are cynical, people are cruel, ungrateful people, people lie, people kill, people destroy. And so many reasons to hate the human race. Why to attribute the only thing the man is not guilty? Killing is a conscious choice and lie too, and to destroy, too, but to be born black is not a choice, it's fate.
№ 292566   Added MegaMozg 30-06-2017 / 21:27
I was the only white guy on the street, so I know what racism is.
№ 290386   Added MegaMozg 12-06-2017 / 13:55