for my native people like?
I'd like among white
black was too.
Why angels Negros
in its heavens did not enter?
№ 289236   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2017 / 19:34
White snow, white snow,
White-white snow,
White Christmas celebrates the skinhead!
Quote Explanation: To the tune of "Jingle bells". Daniel is making fun of Greg's phrase "don't like Christmas: racist holiday - all the angels on postcards exclusively blond and blue-eyed".
№ 289235   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2017 / 19:34
Now in Western society Russophobia is the only neocardina... it is clear that not all of society, but in many places, especially in the media, is the only neocardina a form of racism. Unfortunately, human society apparently so arranged that the xenophobia for the part of society, it's in the blood, fear of others, fear of others. Change items this xenophobia - Jews, blacks, Gypsies, a lot of people... now is Russian, the Russians.
Quote Explanation: Xenophobia (from the Greek. alien + fear) - fear or hatred of anyone or anything alien; the perception of others as dangerous and hostile. Elevated to the rank of the world could cause enmity on the basis of national, religious or social division of people.
Release Date: 03.06.2017
№ 289070   Added MegaMozg 05-06-2017 / 19:11
But Jimmy hill did not stop there. He said that calling a black "nigger" is not more insulting than to call him, Jimmy, "Chinny" because he has a big chin. I read it and thought again: "Call me a relic of the past, but the word "nigger" is still more offensive than the word "chinny". Because the word "nigger" has a bright cultural and historical basis. Which is definitely not the word "chinny". "Send people with big chins to where they came from! In Finladia, don't know, I question not studied, obviously." No countries, where the population was enslaved due to the fact that they have big chins. But if I were - we have a whole culture would be different. It would not be the Blues that has influenced all of our music of the 20th century, if in the Mississippi Delta lived disenfranchised ex-slaves with big chins...
"Wake up in the morning...
I have a big chin.
To be honest, it's not a problem
Not going to invent a musical genre."
And something not heard of in the news: "Halle was beaten to death. Looks like it's a crime to hate big chins".
Quote Explanation: chin - chin.
№ 287692   Added MegaMozg 21-05-2017 / 08:21
Any person, whether he is the most hardened racist or antiracist, it is clear that the historical development has led different people to different results.
№ 287237   Added MegaMozg 17-05-2017 / 09:09
- They're our neighbors.
- Who the ninja? Today is Thursday, our movie night, not a thoroughfare.
- Do not call them ninjas, Oliver. That's racist. Because they are white.
№ 286081   Added MegaMozg 06-05-2017 / 11:21
Racism is the ultimate ignorance in that it relates 'self' to the body instead of the Consciousness - Awareness - animating and experiencing through the body. It is like judging a man by his spacesuit instead of the person inside it.
Racism is the greatest ignorance because it binds the self with the body, not with his consciousness, which exists and experiences the world through the body. It's like judging a person by the suit, not the person inside.
№ 285241   Added MegaMozg 30-04-2017 / 08:17
- Have you noticed that all these rebel - brown hair, no blonde?
- Brunettes are worse than the Jews, they are the main troublemakers.
№ 283585   Added MegaMozg 18-04-2017 / 21:36
Racism in America is mainly aimed at one group of people. I think we all understand that this is true. And we can agree that usually this group are African Americans, particularly African-American men. Though I can see that in recent years this group was the Mexicans, and dare I say it, Arabs. And we, black Americans, want to thank you for your sacrifice and your struggle. We needed a break.
№ 282300   Added MegaMozg 10-04-2017 / 09:14
Look, Chechen, blind you, or what? Can't you see that we with Sasha against you do not fight! We were brought here to live, the way we live, and then we would have gone anyway. Now I see how it turns out... You have with Sasha was killed, and the soldiers came, will kill you... And you soldiers will be killed, and they and you will die. And wouldn't it be better to see you live and they lived, and we with Sasha, too, to have lived? Can't you do to no one no one interfered, and all the people were living there as we gathered in the colony, next to live?
№ 281788   Added MegaMozg 02-04-2017 / 10:02
You have a Parking fee? Well, not personally you, otherwise, it would be racism.
Quote Explanation: Scene of unsuccessful doubles from the final credits. Kurt turns to TV presenter mulatto.
№ 277906   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 21:22
I don't want Asians thought I was a racist. I'm not a racist. My best friend was Asian, but he died tragically, I remember how it was.
He was sitting in his dozio, made sashimi, then he flew in the head of the shurikens he used to provicial something weird and died.
1 Season 8 Series Release Date: 19.02.2017
№ 276774   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:32
I'll just say: if your views on people of a different race, a different sexual orientation or a different size nails allow you to rejoice when these people kill, you're not so much homophobic or racist, how many bastard.
№ 276582   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 15:01
Wonderful that in the modern world it is not accepted to be racist. Unless you're a believer, then it is possible. Because in the old book it is written that to hate other Nations. As against this, don't trample. Against the old books.
№ 276266   Added MegaMozg 02-03-2017 / 14:10
I recently in the subway I saw a stunning second-degree racism. I swear to God he was perfect!
The woman got between two Asians on a bench and she looked first at one, then the second, then got up and said, "You, if you want to sit together." To which she answered: "We don't know". She then stood there a long time, took eyes. I thought she was looking for a third to put them in a row and they disappear like in Tetris.
Release Date: 22.04.2016
№ 275626   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2017 / 21:57