interview [Theme] Page 1

With my work, I can understand how others have to. More than once I had to interview or talk with people of different categories. Doctors that pull a person from the other world, rescuers that sacrifice their safety in order to help those in need. Policemen that make the city "cleaner", putting in jail different swearing. So you have to give them credit. And no matter how people call, criticize the representatives of Scotland Yard, where will they turn when they have trouble? Who will they go to when they are robbed? That's right, do not guess ahead, when you do not know what will happen tomorrow. Fate is an insidious thing: today you hit the jackpot, and tomorrow you make ends meet.
Quote Explanation: Character from the text role-playing game "Barefoot on Baker Street"
№ 408073   Added Viker 07-12-2020 / 12:52
ROVS seemed to Miller a solid monolith, united by a white idea. In an interview with the London Morning Post, barely heading the largest organization of the Russian diaspora, he said: "The emigrants are convinced that sooner or later the Russian people will overthrow the Soviet regime, and their task is to contribute to the counterrevolutionary movement growing in the country."
Quote Explanation: ROVS — Russian All-Military Union. It was founded by General P. N. Wrangel on September 1, 1924.
№ 407122   Added MegaMozg 19-11-2020 / 00:57
Once at an interview I was asked who I find attractive. For some reason I thought of the cartoons and called Nala from "the Lion King". It's a little weird, but most of my ex-girlfriends actually did look like Nala.
№ 391820   Added MegaMozg 21-04-2020 / 01:39
Oh God, listen to me! I'm just giving an interview. None of it I really don't believe.
№ 381453   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:10
To give an interview - how to brush your teeth. I just have to do it.
№ 381440   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:09
I hate interviews. Unlike the movie, they show you for who you are.
№ 380481   Added MegaMozg 14-10-2019 / 03:16
- Although I wasn't a gentleman ask public figures questions about their personal life or about business...
Oh, don't worry, I'm not a gentleman.
5 Season 1 Series
№ 378768   Added MegaMozg 19-09-2019 / 02:33
Do not confuse an interview with a confession.
№ 360156   Added MegaMozg 09-02-2019 / 06:02
No matter how many times you've given an interview to a reporter this is the first meeting, and you have no right not to respect another person's work. Reporters don't care how many times you said these words, they hear them for the first time and record them for the audience, which they will also be new.
№ 355501   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2019 / 14:04
- How're you feeling? Terribly sorry? And in the end?
- I'm so scared! Are you kidding me?! If Fred resurrect if I could, the life would give!
And? What? And? What?
- It is necessary to throw jazz and liquor! To be good, I vow!
- What? Well? When?
- Flashed these thoughts... When fighting for the gun!
- Wonderful, wonderful!! It became clear finally! Without a doubt! This is self-defense, not attack! Tried to grab the gun they fell! That's now done! Finally caught!
Quote Explanation: Billy and Mary Radiant deftly conduct interviews whitewash Roxy.
№ 344122   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2018 / 23:12
- Where are you from? Mom, dad? What could it be?
Mississippi! From the rich! All in the grave!
And in the monastery she was on the education given!
- A in Chicago?... How old are you? What's next?
- I recently! I don't remember! On Amos!
- From love to him in grief, she ran away from the monastery!
- In love with a nun escaped from the convent! Oh, how awful! Oh, you poor, poor child!..
Who Fred Kasli? What happened? How it came about?
- Ex-boyfriend. Broke up with him! I said that I give him the account...
And it was the wrong move!
What did he do? Threatened you? Did you fight him?
- Mad! A gun! As tigress!
- Fred strong, and Roxy no! Tried to grab the gun!
- Oh yeah, Oh yeah, together, Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, Together! Both! For the gun, for the gun, Yes! Grab the gun for the gun!
- Wonderful, wonderful! It became clear finally! All - attention! Here is the most important - understanding! Without a doubt! This is self-defense, not attack!
Quote Explanation: [Billy (as Roxie) and the Radiant Mary's conduct with journalists to justify Roxie.
№ 344121   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2018 / 23:11
- What's your name?
Regina.
Regina, all women of the USSR so beautiful?
Thank you.
- You are the most beautiful weapon of the Kremlin!
Quote Explanation: At the show in Paris.
1 Season 6 Series
№ 332188   Added MegaMozg 07-07-2018 / 16:12
I love myself. And I love to talk about themselves. So keep asking questions. But it would be better if the next question was about me.
№ 318339   Added MegaMozg 01-03-2018 / 15:58
Like an old superstition that a photograph steals part of your soul - I think this interview does the same thing. Every time you Express an opinion about life, politics, whatever, anything goes.. and it will never return.
№ 312768   Added MegaMozg 01-01-2018 / 06:03
First, "and it also somehow pleases the audience" - is the motto of all of our television in General. Posner interview is still a gentleman's Boxing match; the Urgant gentle stroking on the back, but Vladimir Solovyov, probably more the style of fighting of the men u'll.
57 Series Release Date: 09.10.2017
№ 304386   Added MegaMozg 15-10-2017 / 23:15