vanity [Theme] Page 5

In the movie "Seventeen moments of spring" Director Lioznova offered me the role of Klaus. To play this stuff pigeon - at first there was the desire to give up. And then I think: what is this phenomenon provocateur, where these people come from? Us moms don't give birth to neither heroes nor criminals. Began to unravel, to untwist... Klaus is very talkative, chatty, and Stirlitz asked him, "have You ever tried to write?" Semenov says: "No." I thought, wait, that's it. Klaus probably wanted to be a writer, but didn't have enough talent. And he decided to take revenge on humanity for its failure. And so very often. Is there not among your circle of people who take out to us the inconsistency? And how many disadvantaged self-esteem in the theater: "Oh, he plays this role, and I was not given". Why not make the brilliant that they give you? Just brilliant! And then it will be pride, and personal, and for the profession. But, as a rule, the one who most requires who infringed when he said, "please", nothing.
№ 269629   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 13:14
Until you love yourself, you have no chance of realizing their potential.
№ 264966   Added MegaMozg 19-01-2017 / 10:23
We pale in the light of their own pride, shallow in the eyes of others from our own selfishness, become blind from pride, but bringing good in the world, Shine brighter than a hundred times.
№ 258917   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 17:31
Every desire, every enterprise, every human action has as its objective the satisfaction of selfishness, seeking our own benefit. This need accompanies the whole life of natural man. But the human spirit is not satisfied with anything sensitive, and inborn selfishness never stops in its quest, therefore, desires to develop more and more, the desire for the good increases, fills the imagination, and adjusts to that feeling.
№ 256797   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 14:13
... to what are easy to ruin, to destroy you. Life, fragile as tissue, can be mindlessly ripped overnight due to simple vanity.
№ 254010   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:44
Okay... Decided to fulfill his dream, because you thought that you will be able to create a perfect world? I mean, come on! It never was your own dream! It makes no sense! Face it! You blindly believe that to sacrifice the life... What it will bring to others the good! It's just ego! All your life you were a fake. Like you, will not save anyone. The more... You don't even realize that you really want to save! See... That's how it ends! No one can save the other! It's impossible! Anything you can achieve to become an instrument of the will of others in the name of evil! Your dream is foolish... to Think that the lives of other, much more important than your own... to Dream of a world where everyone will be happy - this is just a children's fairy tale. If you're really willing to give his life for her, so be it!
2 Season 20 Series
№ 253856   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 12:39
Pride is a mysterious animal, which was sleeping peacefully under a hail of even the worst blows and suddenly wakes up, wounded to death trifling scratch.
№ 251351   Added MegaMozg 18-01-2017 / 11:17
Gossip is a sign of pride.
№ 246866   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:32
In your opinion, no matter good or bad person, and that someone said about me, You actually behaved like an idiot, when myself, and my guns dovolokli almost to the brink of death, but it's obviously not important, everything is in order, it is not worth to say, but that I am enraged by this, calling you an idiot - Yes, it is, in your opinion, should be washed off only with blood. When I was in the same simalube and hard-to-get - a disaster. But what are you, an old man who has gray hair breaks the hair is still smallbiz and touchy - that surprises me.
№ 246222   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 20:09
The vanity is the spice of life!
№ 245394   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 19:19
Every self-esteem treat
Every every bored.
Quote Explanation: One thousand eight hundred fifty six
№ 244840   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:58
... to correct yourself you need to start with, to discard the ego and excessive arrogance.
№ 243396   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 18:01
It is always easier to persuade than to dissuade. There is a person to say "no", all his pride will be directed to hold a no.
№ 237295   Added MegaMozg 17-01-2017 / 12:06
- I'm literally torn between the love of self and to the people, said Khoja Nasreddin young mystic.
- You just don't consider myself a man, - said Hodge.
№ 226134   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 14:13
Truly disastrous only self-love.
№ 225314   Added MegaMozg 16-01-2017 / 13:45