Crimea [Theme] Page 1

And now - about my vision of great Russia. I believe that Crimea is a half-measure. In fact, we need to push the borders of Russia. At least to the space of the traditionally Russian world. I am not afraid of any accusations of imperialism. I believe that we are in a situation of temporary historical defeat that occurred in 1991. When we gave away more than half of our own country. And it’s no good. There are territories that originally belonged to our country, our people, our culture. And second, there is a security issue. If the West had behaved differently after the collapse of the Soviet Union, now there would be an opportunity to realize a happier world. If, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, we would have seen a large number of new sovereign states, and not the expansion of NATO to the east, I assure you that the world would be different.
Quote Explanation: About the humanity of law, the impossibility of equality, the path of youth and much more. Ivan Shmytov's channel "Good conversation".
№ 414072   Added MegaMozg 24-02-2021 / 12:00
I am very sorry for those who
have not been to Evpatoria.
Quote Explanation: 1928
№ 412067   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 22:51
Our Crimea has nothing to compare with!
Quote Explanation: 1928
№ 412066   Added MegaMozg 25-01-2021 / 22:48
Much has already been written about the "Crimean Spring" of 2014 over the past five years, but the book by Viktor Barants is the first most complete documentary and artistic study of this epochal theme. In addition to the documentary side of the events, the author tried to look into the souls of his heroes - the main characters of this historical drama. The author sought answers to his questions not only in the Kremlin offices, but also in trips to post-Maidan Ukraine and Crimea, where he met with both supporters of the return of the peninsula to Russia and opponents.
He had the opportunity to learn about what was happening in the Kremlin, in the Ministry of Defense, in the General Staff in those anxious days and nights when Kiev was smoking in the frenzy of the Maidan.
Foreign military experts were forced to admit that the actions of "polite people" during the Crimean operation were highly professional.
Starting from the hidden concentration of troops and the speed of their transfer to the Crimea, and ending with the competent blocking of Ukrainian units in cooperation with the forces of the Crimean self-defense.
The author is sure: "polite people" played a historical role in the return of the Crimea.
They, together with local self-defense units, not only saved the peninsula from a bloody civil war, but also provided all the conditions for the peaceful and free expression of the will of the Crimeans in the referendum on March 16, 2014.
This book is a tribute to the Russian Soldier and Citizen of Crimea, who restored historical justice.
Quote Explanation: Crimea has always checked its time on the Kremlin chimes
№ 411145   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2021 / 19:24
This is absolutely reasonable, because it has always been so. <…> This is a very necessary piece of native land, preciously needed! <…> And thank you for this to one person to whom we owe this - he is an absolute fine fellow. And the main thing is that this is true, because the people there were always ours anyway. I also clap and wave and shout with all my hands - this is wonderful!
Quote Explanation: Supported the annexation of Crimea to Russia in interview with the publication "Evening Moscow" (March 18, 2014).
№ 407184   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2020 / 16:18
Only the smell of thyme, dry and bitter,
He breathed on me and this sleepy Crimea,
And the cypress, and the house, pressed
To the surface of the mountain, merged forever with him.
Here the sea is the conductor, and the resonator - given,
Concert high the water is here clear in advance,
This is the sound of hitting the rock, slides vertically
And the echo among the rocks dancing and singing.
Quote Explanation: One thousand nine hundred fifty six
№ 396505   Added MegaMozg 30-05-2020 / 22:03
Finally the Tatars cool with us. That's before we all rowed, sometimes even fought. Now what is the point of trouble, especially fighting when every calorie counts?
№ 366507   Added MegaMozg 13-04-2019 / 23:14
Whose Crimea? Of God. This is for real.
№ 358619   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2019 / 01:31
Crimea will return to Ukraine. Remember, as once sung in the anthem of the USSR "unbreakable Union of free republics United forever great Russia", but it turned out that in early December, brought together the leaders of the three republics in Belovezhskaya Pushcha, and a few the Soviet Union ended. Similarly, over the power of Russia, so when something ends and the Russian Crimea.
№ 358606   Added MegaMozg 26-01-2019 / 01:18