theft [Theme] Page 5

Not only things a thief steals someone else's place from him.
№ 384535   Added petrashevgant 15-12-2019 / 15:38
- Good day! We know that you are preparing a cake for Marat Arutyunov.
- And this is confidential information we are not at liberty to divulge!
- Grandpa, what are you, American movies reviewed? Want to know who are you protecting?
- Marat Arutyunov. Nicknamed "The Circus". Ex-convict, convicted of racketeering, theft, attempted murder. Now a businessman, philanthropist...
- Well... Reformed man!
2 Season 5 Series
№ 383576   Added MegaMozg 28-11-2019 / 12:38
Don't be afraid to adopt ideas is not stealing. Ideas very much, they are swarming in the air, but to the successful implementation of the units reach.
№ 382156   Added MegaMozg 08-11-2019 / 17:06
Everyone wants to win and receive in life as much as possible. Just for this some people use uncivilized means: theft, extortion or murder. And what if to try to find more civilized ways to negotiate? Utopian world for the coveted equality and fraternity? But because everyone in this world have not so much, and if we were able to tolerate and negotiate, perhaps, a shared resource of the Earth would be enough to all equally. Unfortunately, the opposition to this principle of common justice more than favored. So we remain angry and deprived. But we are all essentially the same, only for someone to desire power and money outweighs friendship, love, respect. Perhaps humanity is to have a whole school that will teach "what is good and what is bad." Maybe then people will be interested to find compromises and not to wrest from others?
№ 382127   Added Айдар 08-11-2019 / 15:30
- And you, thief, I hope to meet at the gate of Paradise. Do not let me down!
- There we will meet. In the end, I can always use a pick.
№ 378897   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2019 / 14:41
But when society creates "criminals-by-right" and "thieves in law" who use force to seize the money, defenseless victims, then money becomes its creators avenger. Such burglars are confident in their safety when robbing defenseless people, the law will not disarm. But their loot becomes the magnet for other looters who take it. The race is not among the top producers, and among the most notorious thief. When power becomes the Supreme law, the murderer wins over the pocket thief. And then society vanishes in the darkness of the ruins and the carnage.
№ 378866   Added MegaMozg 20-09-2019 / 00:05
When I was recently at the front, said Himmler, the Marines excitedly complained to me about his razevshiysya cook, who lived happily ever after on the soldier's bread, and even sent part of the food home. Now, on the orders of Himmler in one of the camps arranged by the Department where such are the cooks and officials of administrative agencies within three months have a great opportunity to throw off excess fat. With a dozen of these gluttons have already returned to the front and became exemplary chefs.
№ 377767   Added Viker 05-09-2019 / 10:46
Oh, kosetice, all look guilty, the government is looking for. Oh, and where is this power? Who saw her then? And I've seen. I'm here, consider half a century, almost, to clean up and that's what you say: our power as the people are silent, but not idle. See how fast and smart these cats irrepressible looted half the country. All of them are wearing and carrying an ashtray, but what good is that, come morning, again no. They eat them or what? So, unfortunately, was almost always: and when the king-priest and to the Secretary-General and the President, God forgive me. All of me, all for myself, just to grab it, ugh. Our Russian power begins to move and think, when acting only in their own interests, for self. And we, we collect the crumbs from their table, and believe a better life. And it will always be in their office lost the ashtray.
1 Series
№ 377493   Added MegaMozg 01-09-2019 / 00:24
- What is the difference between the rates in the "Club Raven" and speculation on the stock Exchange?
The first is called theft, and the second is Commerce.
№ 376749   Added MegaMozg 21-08-2019 / 02:02
Steal an Apple and you're a thief. Steal a Kingdom and you are the ruler.
№ 376600   Added MegaMozg 17-08-2019 / 23:04
Comment

Cheap only starch in yogurt... the starch for the price of milk.
№ 376257   Added MegaMozg 12-08-2019 / 05:06
When the oligarchs and bureaucrats - embezzlers say that we should work for the benefit of the great powers - sounds like a blasphemous mockery of the Power.
№ 375981   Added MegaMozg 06-08-2019 / 01:07
- Tasty, but not worth stealing.
- Clear conscience wakes up with the fullness of the stomach.
Quote Explanation: Gwynn stole pies from a wealthy Baron.
№ 375544   Added MegaMozg 26-07-2019 / 23:24
He's a stick, I want it to matter took. It is necessary?
- No, it is not necessary.
- So, I mean Shaw. And the main thing has been pinching learned. So tenderly I got a cigarette case, took - I didn't notice.
- As it is snot slapped!
Quote Explanation: Bear says younger brother Berchiche.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 375117   Added MegaMozg 20-07-2019 / 16:53
I learned this by accident. When I passed by he suddenly opened, and out fell a piece of this secret report.
№ 373810   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2019 / 13:50