compliments [Theme] Page 2

You have a very beautiful neck. You're like a sexy goose... Goosey.
№ 389609   Added MegaMozg 29-03-2020 / 12:48
- Um, Fuck! Can't sweetheart. I'm sorry, but... the Only way to Express how wonderful you have a paste.
- Calm down Joe, or Frank.
It's so yummy that you know the Facts as good. Know it as a compliment. So delicious, better than in new York.
- I'm happy without Pakovich compliments. Your memory, dear. It is a Spanish tomatoes, they don't even aroma.
PA you have a disease of Altheimer?
- Nostalgia compensates for the lack of taste and stimulates the brain, creating what is not.
- Okay, you know what you're cooking, Atasnye! What is the matter with you? I'm trying mom to make you a compliment, and you are Takovou all this scientific nonsense.
Quote Explanation: Frank, Warren, Belle and Maggie Blake the Whole family at the table
№ 385057   Added MegaMozg 25-12-2019 / 16:54
The girls compliment from the lips of the knight acts as a kick dusty bag on the head, they immediately cease to think.
№ 383028   Added MegaMozg 20-11-2019 / 12:44
- Is everything all right? You just with such interest only on the Board at school looking...
- No, you're not a Board.
- Doubtful, but a compliment!
Quote Explanation: Daniel sensually looks at Yana.
2 Season 6 Series
№ 382914   Added MegaMozg 18-11-2019 / 16:44
- You're a real lucky guy.
- What is that?
- You will see the work of a true legend.
Yes, I have heard a few stories.
- And now you'll meet Dan Nun alive. He made me a brilliantly well-oiled machine for the investigation.
Hey, fuck you. Yes, I really am lucky. We ought to give him... a couple of compliments.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 381409   Added Viker 30-10-2019 / 09:00
Hey, you awesome cook and still can't find a chick?
- You know how to ruin a compliment. And anyway, have you tried my food.
Yeah, but then you lived with Alex, I thought I was cooking it, and you're just stealing her laurels.
1 Season 9 Series
№ 377937   Added MegaMozg 06-09-2019 / 23:30
- Have you already had your suspicions that you have a rat, you're too good a COP to clap it.
- Compliment - the highest degree of despair.
Quote Explanation: Wozniak appealed for help to Verko.
3 Season 7 Series
№ 377808   Added Viker 05-09-2019 / 10:51
- I've never seen a car with such high mileage in such good condition. Who is more traveled?
- He.
- J.
- If he cares about you as about this machine - you're a lucky woman.
We're not married anymore.
- Well... Nothing good comes out of these small talk.
1 Season 2 Series
№ 375627   Added MegaMozg 29-07-2019 / 01:22
When a man ceases to speak pleasant words, and his thoughts changed accordingly.
№ 374021   Added MegaMozg 05-07-2019 / 19:25
Yes, we all are now so impoverished that compliments are only offering what we can afford. Nothing else we just are not able to present.
№ 373939   Added MegaMozg 04-07-2019 / 20:16
The sincerity and meaning of the compliment is entirely dependent on the intent of the person uttering it.
Quote Explanation: Compliment - always the intent!
№ 372845   Added Viker 21-06-2019 / 09:13
- So you think you are irresistible?
- You seem to think so too.
1 Season 13 Series
№ 370425   Added MegaMozg 22-05-2019 / 04:06
- Oh, Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot, this suit is for your ass didn't do anything.
- No one asked you to watch, Tony.
- It [the suit] is ludicrous.
- I think you look good, Cap. As far as I can tell, this is the ass of America.
Quote Explanation: The time where Tony, Steve and lang in 2012 in new York city. The translation of the original.
№ 368873   Added MegaMozg 05-05-2019 / 20:47
We were horrified when they learned about it. Yes, vail is not exactly an ideal Kingdom, but the people living there didn't deserve what befell them. We both were so worried about you...
- Oh, all right.
- Nonsense! you should have seen how he rushed from corner to corner.
- You really worried for nothing. I saw your daughter in combat. And believe me, she has a lot of aces up his sleeve.
- What do you mean by that, mister Wukong?
Well... it's... she's a great fighter, sir, and in great respect for her fighting style, and so its performance is above average, well... um... you Have a great tea!
4 Season 5 Series
№ 364954   Added MegaMozg 24-03-2019 / 04:10
- I was surprised at the quality of California wines. And their originality. In NAPA valley there is interest in experimental methods. To quite avant-garde techniques.
- What is he saying?
- In my land they call it a dubious compliment. In England, apparently, not aware that it happens. Here's a cultural feature.
- I was surprised by the quality of California wines. And their originality. In the Napa Valley, there is interest in experimental methods. To avant-garde methods.
- What's he saying?
- Where I come from, they call it a left-handed compliment. But I don't think they have a name for it in England. It's too embedded in their culture.
№ 363926   Added MegaMozg 12-03-2019 / 05:02