dishonesty [Theme]

Dealing with honest people is God's punishment. With crooks, you at least know how to behave.
№ 428647   Added MegaMozg 29-09-2021 / 13:00
Honest people cannot live here. Let them seek happiness elsewhere.
№ 413243   Added MegaMozg 08-02-2021 / 13:42
- The connection is direct: the state offers me to pay ninety-five percent of taxes on my profits. In order to remain an honest person, I must, at the same time, take off my last panties, excuse me, but I'm sorry. This is a gift to my mistress, sorry again. Therefore, I withdraw practically all my capital somewhere, to Cyprus, offshore, where I pay only four percent; and I leave a small part here, in Russia, and honestly pay taxes from it. Now the inspection comes to me, asks: "Is your office?" Not mine. The grandfather is registered. He, I have - a war veteran. And the dacha on the ruble? Uncle is Afghan. And the Mercedes? Dear brother. He's a Hero of the Soviet Union. And I am naked and clean, there is nothing. There is nothing. Just like you have on me. Here are our chosen ones, who are all, as one, businessmen, so poor. That is why it is so easy to find compromising evidence on them! And if it was possible to keep all the money here, my income would become open and I would be not only officially rich, but also crystal honest. It is difficult to find compromising evidence on an honest person. I have no money offshore, period. Everything! All here! Everything in Russia! Everything works for the good of me and the country, in my opinion.
№ 412195   Added MegaMozg 27-01-2021 / 23:57
Dishonesty is obviously a lie, for it conceals complete freedom of action. In the same sense, it can be said that a choice is dishonest if it is claimed to be preceded by some pre-existing value. I contradict myself if at the same time I want to establish them and declare that they oblige me.
№ 409337   Added MegaMozg 15-12-2020 / 00:36