unknown [Theme] Page 3

- What if we threw all our shit - house, books, stove, carpets, the dust - completely forgot about the past and would have rushed into the unknown?
№ 192224   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:47
Murder, madness, and other hidden horrors - the bleeding certainties that await you in the depths of the unknown. And no time loop, no change of plans can't cancel your meeting with him. One night, in a blind panic, you risk to find yourself in a world of dark reality. And that night you will have a real date with... the UNKNOWN.
№ 192037   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:39
There is a fear that is unlike any other. This fear has a special, sticky cold, deadly the gift of a deep inspiration, an even darker fear. It is the fear of the unknown rooms before the bends lonely road. It is the fear of a phone call in the middle of the night, strangers who you meet, which is probably a nightmare. It is the fear of the unexpected, the unfamiliar. It's the fear... of the UNKNOWN.
№ 192036   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 15:39
Legends about werewolves, most likely, came from serial killers. And about vampires too. People who persecute and kill other people is a serial killer. Then there was psychology, so I had to come up with crazy monsters, to explain everything.
№ 190636   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 14:44
What could be more dangerous than the hike across unknown and terrible land? Except that the campaign in the unknown land an eerie night, with the peak activity of the various unpleasant creatures and naivnosti.
№ 185786   Added MegaMozg 13-01-2017 / 11:25
Captain to crew. Those of you who have been in the service, have met with aliens. You know what the main danger is ourselves, our irrational fear of the unknown. But the unknown doesn't happen - only that what we do not yet understand. Most often, the mind is able to create a civilization that is able to understand the friendly gesture. Form of life can travel in space, will be able to understand our motives.
1 Season 10 Series
№ 169889   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 14:07
But such is the immutable law of life: people are afraid of the unknown.
№ 166177   Added MegaMozg 12-01-2017 / 11:17
Sitting in front of him, dark haired guy with the white animal fangs saddled, seemed the very brink of the worlds, the human world and the Forest world, his eyes were opened in both worlds at once. Those who are frightened and repelled by all someone else, saw in him only the animal half and was afraid of him, forgetting that the second half of it - human. He's not human and not wolf, he is both at once, and even Skorodum it was hard to take it in sense. And yet he blessed fate for this meeting, an open window over the edge of the worlds. Not everyone gets to meet such, and to understand - even less.
№ 149544   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 21:59
Should not be afraid of what you don't know anything. You are like children afraid of the dark.
№ 144260   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 16:33
- You have no idea what I signed up for.
I'm a doctor, somehow manage.
- Will not cope. You think so because you never tried.
Quote Explanation: decides the first time to make a shot of morphine
1 Season 3 Series
№ 143416   Added MegaMozg 10-01-2017 / 14:57
What is all their experience when they met with something outside of the usual?
№ 139978   Added MegaMozg 09-01-2017 / 21:45
I learned a lot in the cemetery. I know how to fade and walk through dreams. Know how to open the door and Opera what is the name of the constellation. But there, outside, a whole world: the sea, Islands, shipwrecks and pigs. That is all I don't know.
№ 129684   Added MegaMozg 08-01-2017 / 20:31
I was always struck by this story with pictures. They hang themselves over the years, and then, for no reason, without cause, I repeat, Bang, and they fly to the floor. They are hanging out on the nail, no not one of them touches, but suddenly, at some point - Bang, and they fall like stones. In complete silence, complete stillness, no fly flies by and they clap. No reason at all. Why at this moment? Unknown. Pop. What happens to the nail when he decides he can no longer? Surely he, poor man, has a soul? Does he take decisions? They have long discussed that with the picture, they were afraid, they talked about it all evening long, and so for many years, then decided on the date, hour, minute, second, and now, please clap. Or they knew about everything in advance, from the very beginning, these two, everything is already planned - see, I'll loosen the rope after seven years, and I get it, okay then, agreed on 13 may, well, around six, give a quarter to six, okay, well, then Goodnight, Goodnight. Seven years later, 13 may, at a quarter to six, pop. Nothing is clear. This is one of those things that is better not to think, otherwise you'll go crazy. When falls the picture. When you Wake up one morning and realize that I no longer love her. When you open the newspaper and read that war broke out. When you see a train and think: should I go from here. When you look in the mirror and realize that old...
№ 118646   Added MegaMozg 07-01-2017 / 21:41
Fear of the unknown is one thing; quite another when it takes tangible form. A feeling of fear in General can be defeated by aging or some sort of a trick. But if you see that threatens you, then bad help and skills, and psychological sensations.
№ 106182   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 13:39
Not ashamed to fear what no one can explain.
2 Season 19 Series
№ 104375   Added MegaMozg 06-01-2017 / 09:57